Chapter 24

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana was in a deep thought. She has told mark about date. But didn't tell him that it was going to be a double date with tzuyu and Shuhua.
'I don't know how is he going to react......' sana thought and sighed. Tzuyu and Shuhua has been all over each other for the past few days. Sana couldn't help but feel irritated about their interaction.

Tzuyu also has been avoiding her. Tzuyu has been sleeping with xiaoting. Which was a relief.

"Today again??!!" Sana asked surprised.
"Yeah. I mean why not? It's fun to sleep with her. " Said tzuyu walking out. Sanas shoulder fell in disappointment. The next side of the bed feels so empty without tzuyu. Tzuyu couldn't leave sana's mind. So sana just decided to sleep while her mind kept on going back and forth to tzuyu.

"Sigh. Why is she close to her that much?....."
"Were they dating back then?"
Sana then shifted her position on the bed.
"Why do they act like couples?" Sana mumbled again.
"Why does tzuyu wants to go on a double date in the first place? " Sana mumbled again.
"Is there she anything that I don't know? It's just so confusing. " Said Sana to herself. Sana again started to think about how tzuyu and Shuhua were all over each other. Sana pouted.

'That's not fair of her.....she always said that she do these types of things only if it's her wife.....'sana thought.

Sanas eyebrows then rose. She got up from bed in realization.
'Wait a minute..... don't tell me.... Are they going to marry each other after the divorce?!!!! Is that why she is here?!!!!' sana thought frowning.
'gosh I can't even think straightforwardly!!!!' sana thought while her hand was on her forehead.

Now that sana's mind was filled with the things she doesn't want to happen she couldn't sleep properly. She then woke up from the bed. Decided to walk around the house a bit.

But her legs betrayed her and took her near the room where  Shuhua is staying. The door was slightly open. Sana who was curious peeked a bit. Her jaw dropped seeing the scene.

"Ohh yeah!! Goo!!!! Wwwoooo!!!"
Tzuyu cheered loudly as shuhua was dancing in a really weird way on the bed. Twerking and doing whatever she can. Sana hold back her laugh as she saw that. Infront of shuhua was xiaoting. She was recording shuhuas weird dance. But not from an inappropriate angel. As she was on the bed standing along with shuhua. It looked like both shuhua and xiaoting are drunk.
"That's right!! Go on girlie!!" Said Xiaoting recording and giggling in drunk.

"That's my best friend right there!!!!" Tzuyu cheered.
"You !!!! we are soulmaaaaaates!!!! S-SOULMMAATTEESS!!! YEEEYY S-O-U-L-UMMM....I forgot it..... whatever!!!!"said shuhua and then continued to dance again.

'thats what they were doing?' thought sana. She giggled a bit.

But her smile went away when she saw the next thing.

"TZUYU-AHHH!!!!" said shuhua and jumped from bed. She stumbled a bit. But tzuyu helped her. Shuhua then hugged her tightly.
"My best friend!!! My soulmate!!! My partner!!!" Shuhua screamed hugging tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu smiled widely. Sana clenched her fist.

"You know...ummm...you d-desherves a r-reward...." Said shuhua. Tzuyu grinned.
"Really?" Asked tzuyu. Shuhua nodded grinning like a drunk person. At that time xiaoting has come down from the bed too and now was talking to a wall.

"Hi there!! You are so pretty!! Your skin is so pale!! I am single!!! Wanna be my friend?" Xiaoting said to the wall drunkenly.

Meanwhile shuhua pushed tzuyu to the bed. Making tzuyu sit on the bed. Sana frowned.
'w-what are they trying to do? Why isn't tzuyu doing anything?' thought sana.

"Lapppp dance!!!" Said shuhua. Tzuyus eyes got widened but was happy at the same time.
"? You mean we usually see on the bar? " Said tzuyu. Shuhua nodded.
"Yep!!" Said shuhua. She then sat on Tzuyu's lap. She pinched tzuyu's cheeks.
"Aww Soo soft. " Said shuhua. Shuhua started to move her hips on Tzuyu's lap. Tzuyu squeal a bit.

Sana who saw this immediately entered the room with a ragging anger.

"What do you think you guys are doing?" Asked sana anger in her eyes.
"Ohh....it's called . " Said tzuyu like it's nothing.
"Hey why did you stop? Continue!!" Said tzuyu. Shuhua was about to move but sana stopped her again.

"Stop!! " Said Sana clenching her eyes shut.
"What again?" Asked tzuyu.
"Who is she? She is sooooooo noisy....." Said shuhua and put her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Sigh. Shuhua I think it's too late. You should sleep now. You are drunk. And tzuyu shuhua is not in the right state so let her rest. " Said Sana.
"Yahhh...." Shuhua then stood up from tzuyus lap and faced sana with a smirking face.

"I am nowt druwnk....y-you...are the one who is drunwk....." Said shuhua.
Shuhua then continued.
"yOu!!!! Are the thrOnee betwEEN me and TzUyU!!!" Said shuhua drunkenly.

"I am not!!!! " Said Sana fuming in anger.
"Tsk. I can givwe her a lawp dwance!! Can you?" Said shuhua with her half closed eyes.
"I-i can." Said Sana angrily.
"Pfft. Bluff ....." Said shuhua. Sana then pushed shuhua side. She then sat on Tzuyu's lap. She looked straight at Tzuyu's eyes with determine. 

Tzuyu looked at sana. Waiting for her to do something. Tzuyu could see sana being nervous. Tzuyus eyes became soft. The wild heart of tzuyu became calm once it made a eye contact with sana. Everything felt so right at that moment as sana looked more deep. Sanas heart was jumping and doing everything it could. Tzuyu hold sana's waist and pulled her closer.

"You are still not ready for it babygirl......" Said tzuyu smiling sweetly at sana. Sana suddenly felt a wave of comfort. She felt safe. In the arms of tzuyu she felt a things that she can't explain. She wanted it to last but won't say it.
Tzuyu then broke the eye contact and looked at shuhua.
"Don't worry. You don't have to. She is asleep already. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at shuhuas direction who was already asleep on the couch. Xiaoting was also asleep on the other part of the couch.

Tzuyu took the chance and kissed sana's cheeks. That took sana off guard.
"H-hey...." Said Sana.
"I see , you were thinking about me. Weren't you?" Said tzuyu smirking. Sana then stood up from tzuyus lap.
"Stop making things up. " Said Sana with a pouty lips. Tzuyu stood up.

"Hmm....from your face I can say that it's true. " Said tzuyu.
"N-no....you know what just stay here with shuhua!!" Said Sana and left. Tzuyu just giggled as she saw her wife going out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mark came out of the car wearing his new clothes. With a smile and a bouquet of flowers he made his way to chou mansion. He knocked the door. As he waited for sana to open.

But the door opened and it revealed tzuyu. Tzuyu also looked like she was going out.  Mark frowned seeing that.
"Where's sana?" Asked mark.
"She is coming don't worry. " Said tzuyu.
"Let me enter now. " Said mark.
"Hmm....I don't know. I don't feel like let anyone enter you know. " Said tzuyu lazily.
"Tsk. Mannerless..." Said mark.
"Nuh-uh , I am well mannered. It's just that I don't apply it for people like you. " Said tzuyu.
"Whatever. I am just gonna leave after taking MY girlfriend. " Said mark smirking and pushed tzuyu then entered the house.

Tzuyu who was mad followed him.
"You mean MY wife right?" Said tzuyu smirking. Mark looked at tzuyu with a glare. Tzuyu glared back. It was a cold war.

"Oh mark you are already here. " Said Sana coming downstairs. It looked like she has put some extra effort to look good. Tzuyu couldn't take her eyes off sana. Time slowed down, things around her became invisible, she couldn't hear anything else from her heartbeat, but at the same time her heart burnt. All of this was for a stupid date with mark.

Mark walked closer to sana and gave her the bouquet.
"For you. " Said mark.
"Thanks. " Said Sana. Mark then gave a peck on sana's lips. Tzuyu clenched her fist.

"Tzuyu-ah~~~" a voice interrupt them. It was shuhua. She was walking down the stairs. From head to toe she looked expensive. Titling her hair on the air , then slightly fixing her sunglasses. Not to mention the dress looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter