Chapter 25

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So....why did you call babygirl?" Asked tzuyu in a teasing tone. Sana who was on the other side of the line gulped and answered,
"I-i n-need a ride to home....."
"Ride to home? Where's your illegitimate lover? He left you? Aww...." Said tzuyu teasing again.
"N-no he didn't!! His car stopped in the middle and he is staying with his car. " Said Sana.
"Say what model does your illegitimate lover drive?" Asked tzuyu.
"Whatever he drives, what do you have to do with that?" Asked sana confused.
"Just answer the question babygirl....." Said tzuyu. Sana gave up.
"He drives Mercedes Benz"
"Oohhh, now that car is more important than you? Tch , he can't even leave his car for his girlfriend. " Said tzuyu.
"C-can you pls pick me up fast?" Asked sana .
"Wait....what place are you right now?" Asked tzuyu.
"*********, There's no one here....." Said Sana. For sure she was getting creeped out. Tzuyu frowned. She immediately became worried.
"Driver!! Drive to the ********* fast. My wife is there alone. " Said tzuyu in a strong tone. In a moment she got serious. Sana was surprised hearing tzuyu that serious. It was the first time she was that serious.

"Hey baby..." Tzuyu called sana in soft tone.
"H-hmm?..." Sana hummed. But at the same time the voice felt like a honey in her ear. She was waiting for tzuyu to speak more.
"We will be right there. You stay on the phone ok?" Said tzuyu.
"Hmm. " Said Sana as her cheeks got red. 'how can she have this much effort on me with only her voice?' thought sana.
"So.....did you miss me in that short time?" Asked tzuyu in a soft teasing voice.
"Tzuyu....." Sana whined over her phone.
Tzuyu just chuckled.
"You blushing? I know you cannot stop blushing because of me. I mean I am that charming. " Said tzuyu proudly.
"Do you want me to cut the phone?" Said Sana threatening.
"Haha....hey princess I was just joking ok?" Said tzuyu laughing forcedly.
Tzuyu then continued.
"Anyways and we are here. " Said tzuyu. The car stopped Infront of sana. Sana was shocked cause tzuyu reached there so fast.

"Wait.... That fast?...." Sana said to herself.
The car door opened revealing tzuyu.
"Come on now get inside." Said tzuyu smirking and winking.
Sana got inside shaking her head.
"How come did you reached so fast?" Asked sana still wondering.
"Babygirl for you I can reach by the speed of light. " Said tzuyu flirting.
"Tzuyu-yaahh....." Sana whined again blushing.

Tzuyu just stared at her smiling.
"W-why? Why are you looking at me?" Asked sana.
"Nothing......I can't even stare at my wife now?" Said tzuyu.
"T-thats not what I meant....a-anyways w-where is your soulmate?" Asked sana with a sort of jealousy in her voice.

"My soulmate shuhua is in bed with someone I don't know. " Said tzuyu.
Sana's eyes grew wide.
"What?" Sana asked.
"Nothing. " Tzuyu said shrugging.
They then kept silent for a moment.
"So......your illegitimate lover left. So sadddd....." Tzuyu said making a sad face mockingly.
"Can you stop doing that?...it's my personal life ok?" Said Sana crossing her arms.

"There are a lot of other people around you better than him you know. " Said tzuyu looking straightly at sana.
"Like who? You? " Sana said raising her brows.
"Exactly. See you are not as dumb as I thought. " Said tzuyu .
"You are so full of yourself. " Said Sana.
"It's not bad you know. I love myself. And I am proud for who I am. " Said tzuyu. "Didn't the adult tzuyu love herself like I do?" Asked tzuyu.
Sana again went back to on her thought about the adult tzuyu.
"Sigh. And she wasn't annoying like you. " Said Sana.
"Excuse me, your illegitimate lover is the main annoying person here. " Said tzuyu .
"Sigh ..... whatever. " Said Sana then kept silent.
"So....did you have fun today with me and shushu?" Asked tzuyu trying to annoy sana even more.
"Can't you stay still a bit?" Asked sana.
"Hehe. nope. My wife is here. So why should I ?" Asked tzuyu. Sana just looked away in the window. Tzuyu then moved closer to sanas ear and said, "I can treat you better than him. You know you are missing out a lot. "

Sana felt a shiver in her body because of tzuyu. At the same time the car stopped. She pushed tzuyu away and walked out of the car.
"Hey at least say thank you !!!" Said tzuyu from the car. Tzuyu then got out and ran after sana.
"Yahh , talk to me ." Tzuyu said catching up to sana. She then hold sana's hand.
"Wait ...are you mad?" Asked tzuyu.
"Tzuyu ....let go. " Said Sana. Tzuyu who was stubborn just stared at sana.
"No I won't. " Said tzuyu.

"Tzuyu....if you won't let me go then I can't go upstairs and change. " Said Sana.
"So take me with you to the changing room. " Said tzuyu smirking.
"You really are crazy ....." Said Sana shaking her head.

A wave of deja Vu clicked in tzuyu. As if she has heard this before. She was lost in her own thoughts.
"Tzuyu.....tzuyu....hey..." Said Sana.
"H-huh?....d-did you say something?" Asked tzuyu.
"Are you ok?" Asked sana suddenly getting worried. Tzuyu just laughed.
"Of course I am more than ok. " Said tzuyu then walked to her room.

'What happened to her?' Thought sana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you really plan to go to the office? Tzuyu you said you would take the responsibility. " Said xiaoting with her hands in her hips. She was scolding tzuyu for not going to office.
Which kind of looked like a mother scolding her child for not attending school. Tzuyu nervously laughed.

"Wae? What happened? Why are you mad?" Asked jeongyeon entering. While chaeyoung and dahyun were sitting on the couch. Lisa was on her phone and jisoo was looking at the scene.
"Unnie look at her. She said she would take care of the business. But it's still me who is looking after it. " Said Xiaoting whining.
"But tzuyu is sick right now you know. " Said jeongyeon.
"I know. But, she said she would take care. She didn't only said it to me but also to the board members. " Said Xiaoting worriedly.
"Hmm... tzuyu you should go to the office. " Said jeongyeon.
"Hahaha ....how about...t-tomorrow? It sounds good right?" Said tzuyu.

"Tomorrow... hahahahaha" suddenly Lisa started to laugh like there's no tomorrow.
"Yahh why are you laughing?" Tzuyu asked pouting.
"What's the sound?" Said momo.
" You guys are having fun without us?" Said nayeon pouting.
"Ohh...baby , come here. Sit with me. " Said jeongyeon. Nayeon ran to jeongyeon and sat beside her. Then hugged her and kept her head on jeongyeons chest.

"Aww.....so sweet." Said jeongyeon smiling. While nayeon just blushed and continued to do what she wants.
"So what were you laughing at?" Asked Jennie taking a seat beside Lisa.
"Nini I just remembered something really funny from highschool. " Said Lisa.
"Highschool? Wait I think I know what you mean hahaha" said Dahyun laughing. Momo just looked at her confusingly.
"Ahh I think I get it. " Said jisoo smiling.
"Care to share?" Asked rosé.
"If I am not wrong then it's the time when tzuyu and Lisa first met. " Said jihyo.
"Ahhh....I remember....ohh god......." Said seulgi joining.

"Wait Lili , I wanna know what happened." Said Jennie.
'highschool story?' thought sana.
"I am also very much interested to know. " Said Irene.
"Lisa should tell it. She can elaborate it the best way. " Said jihyo smiling.

Lisa heaved a sigh. "Ok...."

Flashback (highschool) :

"Get back here!!!!!"
"Hey stop!! I as the student council president order you to stop!!!!" Jihyo screamed trying to stop some students to escape after she caught them bunking class.

"Nooo we won't.....you will punish us!!!!" Said one of them.
"Stop!!!! Or it won't be good !!!!!" Jihyo screamed angrily. This time the students stop.

The students bowed to jihyo.
"Sorry!!! We are very sorry. Pls let us go!!!!" Said another guy in their group.
"I would if you listened me on the first time you morons!!!! Go away before I get more mad!!" Said jihyo. The guys ran away.

Park jihyo. The student council president. The mother and in case can become your death if you violated rules, idol of some juniors and very hardworking plus responsible. Had a great determination.

"Phew so much for today I say. They can never get out of my eye ...hahahahah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter