Chapter 2

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana's hair was a mess . She ran through the hallways of hospital. Eyes were red cause of crying. Thinking about the worst possibilities. Moreover what if her last encounter with tzuyu becomes the one that they had in the afternoon.

Sana could never forgive herself for this. Running to the receptionist sana asked where tzuyu's room was. Mark was right behind sana. He was the one who brought sana here.

"E-excuse me , I w-wanna k-know pa-patients room number n-named chou t-tzuyu. " Said sana with cracked voice.

"Go straight and turn right. They took her to the E.R as far as I know. " Said the receptionist remembering the recent patient who was brought and was involved in an accident.

"T-thank you. " Said sana and started to walk fast. Mark followed. When they reached the destination they saw Xiaoting who looked  worried and was about to break into tears. She was in her oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. Her hand went through her hair as she was tensed. Xiaoting couldn't stay still.

Sana went near her and called her ,
"Ting! " Xiaoting moved her head to sana .

"Sana unnie, th-they took tz-tzuyu-ah in E.R.......th-they said that she-" Xiaoting couldn't finish her words because of her sobs. Sana hugged her. Sana's tears were rolling down again.

"S-she will be f-fine. I k-know. " Sana said . At that time tzuyu's parents also arrived. Tzuyu's mom was crying. While her dad looked worried and tensed. They went near xiaoting and sana.

"I-is she ok? W-where is she ?? " Said Mr. Chou. His eyes were sparkling in tears. Xiaoting pointed to the E.R cause she couldn't talk because was dry.  . They understood.
Mrs. Chou kept on crying. She sat on the chair and cried even more.

Tzuyu's father was dumbfounded. He was still thinking about the accident. It felt unreal to him .
Sana then went near her mother in law. She hold her hand.

"Mom....."
"Sana.....m-my daughter (sob).....she w-went th-through a-alot......I ....I can't lose her sana (sob)..." Said Mrs. Chou sobbing. Mark was standing there seeing everything.

The night was getting dark.
"You....you are mark tuan right??" Asked mr. Chou to mark. Mark nodded.
"Tzuyu has mentioned about you before. Are you the one who.... brought my daughter??" Said Mr. Chou.

Mark shook his head.
"No , actually I brought sana here. Since it was late night and all. " Said mark. Mr. Chou nodded.
"You are a gentle young man. " Said Mr. Chou. Mark smiled faintly.
"Thank you sir for your compliment. " Said mark.
"Mark."
Sana then called mark.  Mark went near her. They were a bit far from Tzuyu's parents.
" I think you should go. "
"But sana you..." Asked mark.
"I will be fine. Don't worry. " Said sana . Mark hold sana's hand and said, "pls call me if anything happens. I will be here." Said mark. Sana nodded.
This scene didn't go unnoticed by xiaoting. But she didn't say anything. Mark then

After some more hours. The doctor came out from the surgery room .
Tzuyus dad and Xiaoting went near the doctor.
"Do-doctor is everything alright??" Asked Xiaoting. The doctor had frowned face. It was making everyone else nervous.
"Till now everything looks fine. But we are still not sure. Anything can happen. We have to wait until she wakes up. But I have to say that it's a blessing that she is alive. Be thankful for that. " Said the doctor.
"Thank you doctor, thank you very much. " Said Mr. Chou bowing.
"Pls you don't have to. It's my job. Beside nothing is in our hands. It's all gods will. So pls thank him . " Said the doctor.

Both Mr. Chou and xiaoting nodded. The doctor left. Sana who heard that tzuyu was close to leave them couldn't help but feel relieved. She gulped thinking about tzuyu leaving. She doesn't know what she would do if tzuyu leave them forever. Sana doesn't want to think about it anymore.

"Mom it's getting late , I think you and dad should go and rest(sniff). Me and Ting will be here. " Said sana in a calm tone.
"B-but tzu-tzuyu..."
"Honey , I think sana is right. We should go. It will be late. If something happens they will call us. It's better if we go home now. " Said Mr. Chou. Mrs. Chou then gave up. She hold sana's hand.
"Sana , I am happy that tzuyu choose you as her life partner. I believe that you won't disappoint us ." Said Mrs. Chou smiling. Sana smiled nervously.
'i can't tell her about my and tzuyu's divorce, at least not now. ' thought sana.

Both Mr. and mrs. chou then left.
Sana then sat there kept on thinking about everything.

Flashback:

"Sana I am sorry......pls do this favor to me . It's for your own good. " said Mr. Minatozaki feeling regret.

"Don't worry oto-san , I am not mad. Maybe that's my fate. " Sana said to her father.
"I am sorry too sana. " Said sana's mother.
"It's ok oka San . I am ok . " Said sana smiling. She wasn't fine . She felt nervous.

They were sitting inside the restaurant where the owner of the chou enterprise would come with his child . It was an arrange marriage. Sana never thought she would marry
someone by arrange marriage.

A few moments later Mr. Chou came with his family. Sana thought she would marry a guy. So she looked around. But saw no one. Untill her eyes landed on the beautiful tall girl Infront of her. Who looked like a goddess.

Sana felt something in her heart. It felt like her heart was racing. But when she met tzuyu's eyes sana felt shiver in her body. Her eye's were dead. There was no expression on her face. She looked like she doesn't care about anything.

"Mr. Minatozaki meet my one and only child. Chou tzuyu. " Said mr. Chou.
"Hello , sir. I am chou tzuyu. " Tzuyu said politely. Mr. Minatozaki smiled and nodded.
That's the time sana became a bit afraid of her upcoming future. Cause tzuyu looked dead. San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter