Chapter 3

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


2 days later, Seoul, South Korea (2025)

"Tzuyu my baby!!" Tzuyu's mother ran to tzuyu and hugged her tightly. Both of tzuyu's parents know that tzuyu has lost some of her memories. Tzuyu smiled at her mother when she broke off the hug. 

"Hey beautiful. Why are so sad ?? I am fine!! See??" Tzuyu said smiling widely showing all of her teeth. Tzuyu's mother hugged her again. It's been so long since she saw tzuyu like this. All giggly and goofy. 

"Hey handsome. Won't you give your awesome daughter a hug??" Tzuyu said to her dad. Tzuyu's dad came and hugged both of them . He couldn't hold his tears. He missed this interaction with his family. Tzuyu's mom kissed her forehead lovingly. 

"Don't you ever drive at night alone, ok??!!" Tzuyu's mom said in a commanding tone. 

"Ok got it beautiful mama, don't worry it won't happen. " Tzuyu said . 
Tzuyu's parents continued to talk with tzuyu. 

"Hey is that true that I have a wife now??" Tzuyu asked her parents. Tzuyu's parents looked at each other .
"Yes, why?" Mrs. Chou asked. 
"No I am just making sure that the shen is not doing any pranks on me. " Tzuyu said looking at her mother. 

"Btw shen said that me and my wife is g-"

Suddenly the door opened revealing Xiaoting and sana. They went home to freshen themselves. Tzuyu looked at them .

"Hey Ting!! Also hey wifey !! I mean hey my soon to be e-" before tzuyu could finish Xiaoting beat her to it. 
"Yes yes, we get it!! Now stop!!" Xiaoting said. Xiaoting knew what tzuyu was about to say. She was going to say, 'my soon to be ex wife's to sana.  But Xiaoting can't let that to happen. 

Cause tzuyu's parents were there and she doesn't want them to know. 
"H-hey tzuyu-ah." Said sana smiling. Sana was nervous. It was like meeting with a new version of tzuyu. Sana would be lying if she said she wasn't excited to see this tzuyu. .

Sana's stomach filled with butterflies whenever she saw tzuyu smiling. Best thing is , this tzuyu never stopped smiling. You would see her smile every time. 

"Kids we will be going now . " Said Mr. Chou. 
"Sana pls take care of my tzuyu. I trust you with her. " Said Mrs. Chou with smile. Sana nodded. Both of them then left. 

"So did you take your breakfast??" Asked Xiaoting. Tzuyu nodded. 
"Yes I did. It was good. I mean it was great. Hospital food is great. " Said tzuyu smirking. At that moment Xiaoting knew tzuyu did something . 

Meanwhile sana was thinking that , 'how come hospital food is good??

Xiaoting glared at tzuyu. She then eye talked with tzuyu. 
'you did something didn't you?' xiaoting asked with her eyes. It was like they were talking through telepathy. 
'what if I say yes??' tzuyu spoke back with her eyes with that annoying smirk. 

Then the nurse came with medicines . Tzuyu's smirk grew more while looking at the nurse. Xiaotings eyes grew wide when she understood what tzuyu meant. 

The nurse purposely let the first two button of her uniform open for tzuyu. So that tzuyu can have a clear view of her chest. Tzuyu being the Prevert one smiled while looking at the view . The nurse also did some extra make ups to impress tzuyu. 

"Hey y I mean hey nurse. " Tzuyu said in a flirty tone. The nurse blushed. 
"Hey Ms. Chou. Here's your juice.  " Said the nurse moving towards tzuyu with her hips swaying. Tzuyu's eyes traveled to the nurses hips. 

The nurse sat down beside tzuyu and moved too close. 
"Why don't you make me drink this with your hands. " Said tzuyu smirk never left her face. 

Sana's mouth went wide. 'she is my wife and that is the one who's going to be like this with her????' sana thought. Jealousy went through all of her body. Sana went near them stomping. 

"Get off. How dare you to be like this with MY wife??" Sana said with a stern voice glaring. It was like she was ready to kill the nurse. 
"No don't. And hello we are going to divorce anyways. So what's the matter??" Tzuyu said rolling her eyes. 

"You get off , I said. " Said sana again. 
"I said she won't. " Tzuyu fired back. 
"She has to. " 
"No she won't. " 
"She will. "

"STOP!!!" xiaoting screamed making both of them stop . 
"Can you pls leave??" Asked Xiaoting to the nurse. The nurse just rolled her eyes. She placed the juice in the table.  She then kissed tzuyu's cheeks giving a red mark in tzuyu's cheeks. 

"Later darling. " Said the nurse and again walked out while swaying her hips. Tzuyu who was looking at the nurses and hips swaying her lips. Sana then coughed. 
"Stop looking at her like that!!"
"Why what's the problem?? Are you perhaps......." Tzuyu then moved a little bit closer to sana and said , 
"....Jealous??" Tzuyu said in sana's ear. 

Sana then glared at her. 
"No I am not!! Remember you are still married to me. Do it when we are actually divorced. " Sana said in a commanding tone. 

"Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter