chapter 23

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana was just seeing how much hyped everyone was. They were all excited to see shuhua. Tzuyus friends wives who are now sana's friends were also very much looking forward to meet her. She was just sitting a bit corner while others made shuhua the center.

"This is my wife son mina. She is beautiful right?" Said chaeyoung. Shuhua saw how elegant mina looked. She then looked back at chaeyoung and then at mina. She was amazed at minas beauty that she asked chaeyoung,
"Woah...... shortie what kind of black magic did you do? Hey are you sure that she didn't blackmail you to marry her? I am here, don't be scared. " Said shuhua. Mina just smiled and blushed as she was embarrassed because shuhua complemented her.

"Hey!!!" Chaeyoung growled frowning.
"Cheang you know she is joking. " Said jeongyeon.
"Like always. " Said xiaoting smiling.
"Anyways who's wife is next?" Said shuhua.
"Mine!!! This is Yoo nayeon. My wife." Said jeongyeon.
"Only that?" Asked nayeon frowned.
"Sigh. My one and only ,most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my number one and forever young wife. " Said jeongyeon.
"That's a long introduction. " Said shuhua.
"Hi there, I like your teeth, they are super cute!!" Said shuhua.
"Really? Thanks!!! I like you already!! We can be friends you know. " Said nayeon excited.
"I like that idea. " Said shuhua.
"Now shushu meet my wife Kim momo, the one and only y and attractive woman here. " Said Dahyun smiling like an idiot.

"Wait are you a Japanese just like chaengs wife mina?" Asked shuhua .
"Wh-how did you know?" Asked momo a bit shocked.
"Well, last year I called your wife then she said 'can't talk right now, got a hot japanese food on my b-" before she could finish Dahyun hold and smiled forcedly.
"That's too much information hahaha!!!" Said Dahyun. Shuhua got out of Dahyuns hold. She said , "well I was offended at first but...."
Shuhua smirked at Dahyun and said,
"Now I can see why you didn't wanted to talk. "

Dahyun instantly felt embarrassed at what shuhua said.
"Now mine!!!! This is my wife Jennie manoban . " Said Lisa smiling.
"Oohhh, I have seen her. You told me about her.  " Said shuhua.
"Yeah , hahaha. " Lisa laughed. But her laughing died when shuhua spoke,
"Hey jennie-shi did you know when she told me about you she was acting like that one teenage boy in the class who got his first girlfriend. Hahaha she was taking pictures of you from every angle. " Said shuhua.
"Really?" Jennie smiled. Lisa blushed.
"Baby!! You could have told me to give you some selcas . I wouldn't mind as long as it's you . " Said Jennie.
"I-i don't wanted to b-bother you...." Said Lisa.
"Aww so cute~~~" said Jennie.
"Are they usually like this?" Asked shuhua to tzuyu who was right beside her.
"Yep. Nini and Lili are always like this. " Said tzuyu shrugging.
"Next mine. This is my beautiful and sweet wife Kim rosé. I know I hit a jackpot. You don't have to tell me . Hahaha . " Said jisoo with her hands on her waist.
"Hi, you must be shuhua. I heard about you from my wife. " Said rosé with a warm smile.
"Aww, you are so sweet. I want to protect you. " Coed shuhua.
"I know right? She is adorable." Said jisoo.
"Hey are you sure you are this weirdos wife? I can help you to meet with someone nicer than her you know......" Said shuhua trying to piss jisoo.
"Hey!! I am right here!!!" Said jisoo.
"I know and I have eyes unnie. " Said shuhua then smirked.
"Shuhua it's ok. I am fine being this weirdos wife. After all her weirdness makes her special in my eyes. " Said rosé smiling and looked at jisoo.
Others admired them.
"Aww.....see? Chaesoo are so cute and sweet. " Said nayeon adoringly. Then looked at jeongyeon with a glare.
"And you? Filled with salt. " Said nayeon.
"Haha I know, she can't even flirt. " Said shuhua.
"Gasp. You are right!! " Said nayeon agreeing with shuhua.
"I-if that's what it is then fine.....stay away from m-me...." Said jeongyeon with a bit pouty lips. It was clear that the jokes were hurting her a bit.
Everything became silent for a while. Sana just raised her brows.

Nayeon moved closer to jeongyeon. Jeongyeon trying to move far but then nayeon side hugged her tightly and said, "yah jagiya~~~~, don't be sad. If you are sad then I will be sad too my jeongie. "

"Go away .....you don't like me....." Said jeongyeon with a small whine.
"Jagi~~...." Said nayeon. She then kissed jeongyeons cheeks. Then gave a kiss to jeongyeons lips. She smiled looking at jeongyeon. Jeongyeon smiled back.
"See? You are soooo cute my jeongie...." Said nayeon.

"Ewww stop it. " Said tzuyu disgustingly.
"As if you didn't do the same thing to sana unnie yesterday......" Said xiaoting.
Everyone looked at Xiaoting.
"What are you talking about? Stop spreading misinformation. " Said tzuyu. She then looked at shuhua and said ,
"You still have to meet seulgi unnies wife. "
"Of course!!! Seulgi unnie, hurry up. I wanna meet her !! " Said shuhua excitedly.
"Uhm this is my wife Kang Irene. " Said seulgi. Irene gave a warm smile to shuhua. Shuhua suddenly hugged Irene like a child to her mother.
"Oh my god she is such a mom material!!! Can I take her with me to make her my mom??!!!" Asked shuhua.
"What??!!!! No!!!!! She is my wife!!!! You already have a mom at home!!!" Said seulgi.
"Yeah but she still scolds me like a child. " Said shuhua pouting.
"Cause you act like one!!!" Said seulgi.
Shuhua then ignored seulgi and Looked at Xiaoting and jihyo.
She smirked.
"I knew it from the start, you both are still single, hahahahaha!! What a pity." Said shuhua.
"Hey!!! B-but you also don't have anyone you idiot!!!" Said jihyo.

Shuhua just laughed at them.
She then looked at tzuyu. She clinged to tzuyu.
"Woah. It's been years. " Said shuhua smiling. Tzuyu smiled back.
Shuhua then looked around and found sana looking at them frowning.
"Hey partner, who is she?" Said shuhua to tzuyu.
"Oohh her? She is my wife. " Said tzuyu. Shuhua looked at tzuyu disappointedly.  Sana looked happy saying in her mind , ' I am the main deal here hmpf. '
"Ohhh ok ....." Said shuhua in a low tone.
"I am going to divorce her soon. " Said tzuyu. Shuhua smiled in a moment. She then looked at sana and then looked at tzuyu again.
"Ohhh ok~~~." This time shuhua said in a excited tone.
Meanwhile sana looked triggered.
"What's her name?" Asked shuhua.
"It's chou sana for now. But soon she will be minatozaki sana again.." said tzuyu.
"That's great. Hey tzuyu's soon to be ex wife I am shuhua. " Said shuhua waving at sana.
Sana just forcedly smiled and rolled her eyes.
"Eww she is so moody." Said shuhua in a disgusted face.
"I know right,?" Said tzuyu. Sana just looked at the two disbelieve.
"Anyways enough about her. Tell me about yourself. You need to tell me everything. I have missed you a lot my  partner. " Said tzuyu.
"Me too. How about you show me your house first. I am excited to see it you know. " Said shuhua smiling. Tzuyu smiled back. Shuhua clinged into tzuyu.
"Let's go my partner. " Said tzuyu. They started to walk together again. Sana just frowned looking at them.
She was pretty much disturbed at what she saw. The two of them were so close and calling each other 'partner' is where her head started to hurt.

Sana decided to follow them. She saw how shuhua and tzuyu were comfortable and clingy.
"This is my reading room. Don't ask me how it is here. I don't know why the heck my older self built this . " Said tzuyu walking with shuhua between the two book shelves inside her reading room. The room had five book shelves side by side. Tzuyu and shuhua were between them. While sana was hiding and secretly looking at them from a corner.
"I know, you would have made it a gaming room or something, won't you ?" Said shuhua.
"Exactly!!!! It would have been so much fun " said tzuyu.
"Of course I know. I know you the most among everyone. " Said shuhua.
'what the hell does she think she is ?' thought sana .

"Of course you win in that category. You know all of my secrets too . " Said tzuyu smiling. Shuhua just giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter