Chapter 19

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yahh are you sure it will work?" Asked jeongyeon. Xiaoting nodded.
"That one work , so this one also have to.  " Said xiaoting.
"Fine. We will trust you on this. " Said jeongyeon.

Present Time:

"So how are you going to get everything right with nayeon unnie?" Asked tzuyu. Jeongyeon cleared her voice. Getting into her highschool character she leaned back on the couch and sat comfortably.
"Hmm....I don't know Yoda, girls like cheesy things you know. " Said jeongyeon.

Tzuyu then sat on the other couch. She was in her deep thought.
"How about a romantic day!!!" Said tzuyu smiling proudly.
"You mean romantic date right?" Asked xiaoting.
"No. It's romantic day." Said tzuyu correcting xiaoting.
"Romantic day? Is that a new word?" Asked jeongyeon.
"Yeah, I just came up with that name last minute. Anyways, you see dates actually ends in hours. But romantic day means spending the whole day with your....uhhh ......wife, girlfriend or partner. It's a day that starts with your partner and ends with your partner. " Tzuyu said explaining happily.

"Yo , what you guys are talking about?" Asked seulgi coming with lisa.
"She is explaining us about romantic day. " Said xiaoting.
'romantic day?' thought seulgi.
'thay sounds familiar. ' thought Lisa. Both lisa and seulgi looked at one another, they had the same thought.

Suddenly seulgis phone beeped. She opened her phones massage.

Ting:

Act like you don't know nothing about it. 

Seulgi showed it to Lisa. The both then looked at Xiaoting and nodded.
"O-oh that sounds fun. Right lice?" Asked seulgi.
"It does!!" Said Lisa smiling.
"Where are the three midgets?" Asked tzuyu raising her brows.
"Three midgets?" Said jisoo coming with chaeyoung and Dahyun.
"Yahh tzuyu , we are older than you. "
Said Dahyun.
"You lamppost got the balls to say that to us just because we are small in heights. " Said chaeyoung.

"Come come, we are talking about romantic day. " Said Xiaoting. The three than took a seat on the couches too. At first the three frowned but then immediately understood what's happening.

"Tzuyu just said that a romantic day means spending the day with your partner starting from waking up and end the day with your partner. " Said xiaoting.

"Oohhh does that means doing that with your girlfriend or wife the whole day or night?" Asked seulgi smirking.
"Yah unnie~~!!" Whined Lisa feeling triggered by what seulgi said.

Tzuyu who smirked back at seulgi said,
"Well you can say on that way too. But make sure to use condoms. If you know what I mean. But seulgi unnie if you are the one who's doing it then I suggest you to do it without ."

"My innocence......" Said Lisa while looking somewhere else.
"Hey!! I know me and nayeon are married but.....th-thats kinda....you know... I want something normal ok? She is special. " Said jeongyeon.
"Wooahh you are really serious this time. " Said tzuyu surprised that jeongyeon is actually serious.
"But romantic day for what ?" Asked jisoo.
"Jeongyeon unnie wants to make up with nayeon unnie. " Said Tzuyu.
Jisoo nodded.
"So first thing first , we need  someone to distract nayeon unnie.....also our dear wives. " Said tzuyu looking at others.

"And I just know the perfect candidate for this . " Said tzuyu smiling confidently.

30 minutes later:

"L-let me go, y-yah.  Hey!!"

"Wait we are almost here!!"
"Where the are you guys taking me?" Asked jihyo.

Jihyos face was covered with a big beanie. Which was green. It was Xiaotings of course. Her hands and legs were tied. Lisa and jisoo were the ones who kind of kidnapped her. Of course that was tzuyu's plan saying it isn't fun without a bit thrill.

"!! I am gonna sue you!!" Jihyo screamed as soon as jisoo and Lisa put her on the chair.
"You won't and we know that. " Said Lisa smiling.

Then tzuyu opened the beanie from jihyos face. Jihyo at first couldn't see properly. There was only one light. And everything was dark.

"Hey unnie!!" Tzuyu said excitedly.
"Sigh. Tzuyu-ah what kind of joke is this? Where the am I ? Why is it so dark here?" Asked jihyo in one breath.

"Chill. It's just for a little bit of thrill. It's the basement. " Said tzuyu.
"I swear this can't do anything like a normal person. " Said jeongyeon sighing.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? get those rope off me!!" Said jihyo.
"Yahh you loud mic low it down. " Said jeongyeon.
"YOU WANNA FIGHT OSTRICH?" said jihyo.
"Guys......I think she is on her period. " Said Dahyun.
"Yeah I am. so what?!!!!" Said jihyo fuming in anger.

"....." Jeongyeon mumbled. She knew how stubborn jihyo acted in her period.
"Ohh, sorry unnie. " Said chaeyoung.
"Just get those rope off. " Said jihyo. Then tzuyu opened the ropes. Jihyo sighed.

"What the hell is this all about?" Asked jihyo.
"We need your help...." Said seulgi. But then tzuyu shushed her.
"Uhmm you are bound to help us unnie......" Said tzuyu. Jihyos eyes widened. She knew something was up.

"What ? No!" Said jihyo.
Tzuyu smirked .
"Remember the last time in highschool you almost got late. But then who helped you to keep your perfect image? Ms. Student council President?" Said tzuyu. Jihyo gulped. Jihyo nervously laughed.
"Hahaha y-yeah w-what about it?" Said jihyo.

"There's more too Ms. Park jihyo. After that you said, 'if you need anything like ANYTHING, pls remember that I park jihyo is always on your service. ' you forgot?" Said jeongyeon. Jihyo then forcedly smiled showing all of her teeth.

"I said that? I don't remember...." Said jihyo. Of course jihyo remembers but wont say it. Cause after saying that the amount of things she has done for them which is against the rule is uncountable. But then again she is thankful for saying those words. Without it she wouldn't be able to have this awesome group of friends. The friends who saved her and was there for her always.

"You don't? You know I still have the record. " Said seulgi showing her phone.

"W-what? " Said jihyo in shocked tone.
"Now you have no choice ~~~." Said jisoo. Jihyo then gave up.
"So what do I have to do?" Said jihyo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
After two days:

"Again? Didn't we went shopping mall like yesterday?" Asked nayeon.
The girls were surprised since jihyo was telling them to go to the shopping mall.

"Do you need something jihyo-yah?" Asked sana curiously.
"Yeah , actually. I want all of you guys to come with me. " Said jihyo.
"But why all of us? A few of us can accompany you easily. " Said Irene. She has a point.

"U-uhh to bond of c-course. " Said jihyo. Others just shrugged. However sana felt something was off. But then decided to play along.

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea. Let's do it. " Said Sana. Other bottoms nodded.
All of them then got ready.

"I think I will buy more clothes. " Said momo.
"Hmm, I will buy something for chaengie this time. " Mina said.

"I will buy some new shoes. " Said rosé.
"How about bag's?" Asked Jennie.
Everyone nodded.
"Agreed. Let's do that. " Said rosé.

They started for the shopping mall.

Meanwhile,

"Guys this is our chance. We have to buy everything or at least most of the things. You know our wives. They would ask us thousand of questions if they see us going outside back and forth. We don't want that. So let's make the best use of it. " Said jeongyeon. Everyone cheered.
"Let's do it!!!" Said others.

"First let's go to shopping mall. We are gonna buy the things from there. " Said Xiaoting. They got into the limousine. They also started for the shopping mall too.

While the bottoms were roaming around the shops looking at the clothes.

"Hmm where should we go first?" Asked rosé.
"How about that store? It looks good. Let's go there. " Said Sana. Others agreed. They entered the shop and looked through the clothes.

Tzuyu and the others just arrived. They first decided to pick the dress that jeongyeon wanted to buy for nayeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter