Chapter 22

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu was looking at sana with such a eager eyes. Her eyes were sparkling because of excitement. Her smile was growing every second. While sana with a blushing face looking down in embarrassed. 

"Ca-can you stop looking at me?"said sana. 
Tzuyu shook her head while smiling. Sanas heart this time started to beat fast. She started to feel nervous. The punishment that tzuyu has gave was driving her crazy. 

"S-stop looking at me!!!" Said Sana. 
Tzuyu smirked.
"I won't untill you say the magic words. " Said tzuyu. 
"And!! You know how you have to say it right?" Continued tzuyu . Sana gulped. 

"D-daddy tzu can you pls stop staring at me?" Said Sana. Tzuyu was now in ninth clouds. Her heart was melting. It was so exciting for her. Tzuyu was also blushing a bit trying to stop her grin. 

"Now that you have said that babygirl, how can daddy say no to you. " Said tzuyu. Sana sighed while blushing. As they were sitting on the living room and no one was there it was a great chance for tzuyu to tease sana more. 

"D-daddy tzu can I go now?" Sana asked in a low and soft tone. 
'oh !!! So cute!!!!!' tzuyu thought secretly holding her heart a bit and closing her eyes while pressing her lips. 

"No, daddy will be lonely babygirl. Stay with daddy. " Said tzuyu trying to act cool. 

"Hey guys , just here to watch some movies. " Said xiaoting and sat on the single couch . She took the remote and started to watch what she wants to watch. 

"T-tzuyu-yah I will go now. " Said Sana to get out of the embarrassment. 
"Tzuyu who? I am daddy tzu. " Said tzuyu raising her brows. 
"Daddy tzu I am gonna go now. " Sana said and stood up. But then tzuyu hold her hand and looked at her.
"Why?......why are you leaving? Don't you like to be with me?" Asked tzuyu as her eyes looked at sana seriously. 

"No, it's not like that...." Sana was about to continue but then tzuyu cut it off. 
"Then??" Asked tzuyu.
"I-its just that...." Sana stopped in the middle. Tzuyu then let go off sana's hand. 
"Fine.....just go. " Said tzuyu and then stretched her body acting like she doesn't care. Tzuyu then looked at the tv and continued to watch the television. 

"Are you mad again?" Asked sana. 
"Hmm mad? I am not. Psst. " Said tzuyu. She then continued to look. Sana then sighed. She went to tzuyu. 
"Daddy tzuyu look at me. " Said Sana. 
"I am busy sana-shi. " Said tzuyu boringly. 
Sana then hold tzuyu's cheeks and and made her look at her. 
"Daddy, I l-like to be with you. So don't be mad ok?" Said Sana looking at tzuyu with an apologizing eyes. Tzuyu kept on staring at her deeply. Tzuyu didn't even blink. Tzuyu doesn't know why but she was feeling weird being like this with sana. 

"Do you really like to be with me?" Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded. 
"Really?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Yes daddy tzu." Said Sana. Tzuyu caressed sanas cheeks as sana felt her breath hitched. Tzuyu smiled a bit looking at sana. 

"Let's go then , there are too many people here you know. " Tzuyu said. Sana was confused about what tzuyu was saying. Tzuyu then picked sana up in bridal style making sana shock. 
"T-tzuyu-yah!!! " Said Sana. Tzuyu frowned. 

Xiaoting just looked at them silently with her jaw dropped. "I can't believe I am seeing this....." She mumbled to herself. 

"I mean d-daddy!" Said Sana. Tzuyu started to walk and said, "yes doll?" 
"Where are you taking me?" Asked sana curiously. Tzuyu didn't answer. She just smirked.

Tzuyu then took sana to bedroom. She carefully placed sana on the couch in the bedroom. Sana was still confused. Tzuyu stood up while sana looked up to her with her cute puppy eyes and her soft cheeks puffed. Tzuyu caressed sanas cheeks softly. 

"You are such an obedient doll....." Said tzuyu huskily. Tzuyu then walked to the door and closed the door. She locked the door. 

"W-why are you locking the door?" Asked sana frowning.
"Why not? Don't you know why I brought you here?" Asked tzuyu then looked at sana with her playful eyes. 
Tzuyu started to move closer and said, "I don't want anyone to disturb us...." 

Tzuyu sat beside sana. 
'd-disturb us?.... i-is s-she gonna....' sana's face became red. Sana stood up immediately. But then tzuyu took her hand and made sana sit between her legs on the couch by pulling her. Sana was shocked. She looked at tzuyu but then realized their face was too close. Sana became a red tomato. She immediately moved her head. While tzuyu hold her waist tightly.  

"Tzuyu-yah l-let me go....." said sana nervous.  
"Again?" asked tzuyu. 
"D-daddy tzu let me go. " said sana.  
"And what if say i won't?" said tzuyu. Sana bit her lips. 

"T --- tzuyu-yah.... " sana said as she felt tzuyus head on her shoulder. Tzuyu pulled sana closer. She looked at sana lovingly.  Even Though she can only see sanas side profile. 

Slowly kissed sanas cheeks. 
"Doll.....you are so beautiful..... " said tzuyu looking at sana dreamily.  While sana felt her heartbeat and all the good feelings. 

Tzuyus breath hitched in sana. Sana gulped. 
"Do you like it?" Tzuyu asked in a soft husky voice. Tzuyu then planted another kiss on sana's cheeks. Sana blushed furiously. 

"D-daddy tzu....." 
"Yes princess?..." Asked tzuyu. 
"Nothing....." Said Sana still with her blushing face. Tzuyu then snuggled into sana's neck. Tzuyu then hold sana's hand and caressed it carefully. 

"Your hands are so small doll....." Said tzuyu with a soft giggle as she hold sana's hand. Sana smiled a bit and looked down making her hair covering her face. Tzuyu then carefully moved those hair to the side. She didn't forget to kiss those hair. She then gave a kiss on sana's head. Then to sanas hand. 

Sniffing into sana's hair she went near to sanas ear. Tzuyu bit sana's ear. Sana closed her eyes . Tzuyu it. 

"Mmh d-daddy....." Sana moaned. Tzuyus hand then slowly made its way to under sana's top. She caressed sana's soft stomach. 

"Should I go upwards.....? " Tzuyu asked in sana's ear. Sana who was hypnotized by tzuyu's touch just stayed silent. Tzuyu just kissed sana's cheeks again. 

"Why are you blushing? Do you like it that much?" Asked tzuyu smiling. 
"I-its not like that ...." Said Sana. 

Tzuyu just chuckled. 
"Like I will believe that..." 
Sana pouted her lips and looked at tzuyu with her puffy cheeks and sparking eyes. 
Tzuyu's heart melted again. 
'god .......' tzuyu thought. 
"Ok fine, You don't like it.....so.... Stand up. " Said tzuyu. Sana stand up. Tzuyu then stood up too. She made sana sit on the couch and then tzuyu sat on sana's lap. Sana was shocked. Tzuyu grinned looking at sana. 

"Maybe you like this? You know it's always one way or another. " Said tzuyu grinning. Tzuyu then started to grind on sana while smirking. 
Sana got flustered. 
"Y-yahh t-tzuyu-yah what are you doing?" Asked sana. 
"You like this? My special ? You are lucky that I am giving this to you." Said tzuyu grinning and then grind on sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter