Chapter 1

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea (2025) .

"Can't you show a little bit of expression????" She said as she stood up madly.  her tears fell down .

"I am sorry...." That's the only thing came out from Tzuyu's mouth.  She had no expression.

"I am tired of this....... I am gonna be honest with you....." Said the first one name sana.

"I have been seeing someone else......." Sana said . Her voice was cold. "And I ......I have been thinking about......" Sana stopped a bit . It was always hard to confess something that is wrong and has done by you.

" a-about making of-official with h-him...." Sana said .
"I understand. " Tzuyu said with no expression.
"Y-you are gonna b-be like tha-that?? N-not even a (gulp) ....not even a 'i hate you' or 'leave me' or an-anything like that!!!" Sana was now really mad. She gritted her teeth in anger. Her whole mind was like going to explode.

Sana took the flower vase from the table and threw it on the wall making a loud sound.

"I ing hate you......" Sana mumbled gritting her teeth which enough for tzuyu to understand.
But still tzuyu had no expression. Tzuyu didn't even look at her. Tzuyu's eyes were still looking down.

"You heard me???!!!  I SAID I ING HATE YOU!!!!! " sana said screaming her lungs out at tzuyu. But still no response.

"You are trying to make me look like an idiot huh?? That's what you trying right??!!! " Sana screamed again.
Sana then continue,

"1YEAR ,I wasted MY ONE ING YEAR for you !!! Yet you don't even care??!!!!" Sana said in mixed with anger and sadness.

"*Scoff* why am I even saying this to you??" Sana said in cracked voice.

Tzuyu sighed. That was the first thing tzuyu did after sitting in the living room  with sana to talk.

"I am sorry...." Tzuyu said again without looking at sana. Her eyes had no emotions. Her eyes were dead. It always was. Sana remembered the time when she first saw tzuyu, her eyes were always like that.  Sana then hold tzuyu's collar tightly.

"YAH, JU-JUST SHOW ME SOME EXPRESSION!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS??" sana sobbed. Sana was crying. Her tears were falling.

Nothing changed. Seriously, nothing changed. Tzuyu never changed. It was sana's madness to think that tzuyu would change. Her thinking that , 'maybe she would become more caring or sweet after the marriage was wrong.'

Sana never wanted to marry , but the circumstance made her do it. She didn't complain cause she thought it was her fate, chou tzuyu was for her.

Sana wanted to work things out. She tried. But tzuyu never tried. Tzuyu has always this uninterested, emotionless face with dead eyes.  Tzuyu didn't even has friends. She was unsocial . She talked when it was needed. Tzuyu doesn't even go to party. Tzuyu was mysterious.

So sana wanted to know her , but tzuyu didn't give a about it.
Sana was tired at this point.

One day when she was shopping in the market , she met this amazing taiwanese guy. He was funny, good looking, buff and has a nice personally. He even helped sana to take hold her things when he saw sana was struggling.

Mark tuan was his name. Sana and Mark eventually became friends. Later on sana found out that Mark was Tzuyu's business partner. They again met on Tzuyu's company. Sana would always complain about how her marriage life with tzuyu. How unhappy she is. How much sana wanted someone  who would take care of her.

Mark would always listen to sana. He would always give her time , even though they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter