Chapter 17

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After tzuyu passed out in sana's arm, sana tried to wake tzuyu up. But tzuyu wasn't responding.
"Tzuyu...?tzuyu!!!..." Said sana. She wasn't still responding making sana more worried. Sana then kind of dragged her inside the room and made her lay in the bed hurriedly.

"Tzuyu?...wake up....!!" Sana cursed. She was really panicked right now. Sana then ran to xiaoting and found her inside her room.
"Sana unnie....?" Said xiaoting.

"Ting!! Tzuyu p-passed out!! P-pls come faster." Said sana in a worried and scared tone.
"What???!!! Let's go!!" Said xiaoting. They then immediately went to sana and tzuyu's bedroom.

"Tzu!! Hey!!" Said xiaoting while tapping tzuyu's cheeks. Sana was already on the verge of crying.
Sana sat on the side and hold tzuyu's hand.

"T-tzuyu-yah..... please w-wake up...." Sana said in a cracked voice.

"Hello unnie, pls come upstairs as early as possible." Said xiaoting to the phone calling jihyo. After some seconds jihyo came along with jeongyeon, chaeyoung, Dahyun, seulgi, Lisa and jisoo.

"He- what the!!" Jihyo immediately ran to tzuyu.
"Oh god!!" Exclaimed jisoo in shock..
"What the heck happened?" Asked Lisa worried.
"Wait...did someone tried to kill her? I swear I will-" seulgi said.
"It's not like that. " xiaoting said.
"Tell us then.." jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung was there getting worried too.
"She passed out. " Said xiaoting.
"Sana unnie please make a side. " Said jihyo to sana. Sana moved a bit. Jihyo checked tzuyu's pulse. It was normal.
Jihyo sighed in relieved. She then checked tzuyu's closed eyes . She found no problem.

"T-tzuyu-yah....." Sana's tears fell seeing tzuyu like that. The anxiety of losing tzuyu was hunting her.
"Everythings fine. It looks like the plan that you guys made is actually working. In her memory something triggered her.  She might be able to remember some stuffs. " said jihyo. 

Chaeyoung heaved a relieved sigh.
"God.....I was worried...." Mumbled chaeyoung to herself.

Sanas panicked heart also calm down a bit. But then she again asked ,
"B-but why isn't s-she responding?" Asked sana getting worked up again.
"Sana unnie it's normal. Just give her an hour. She will be awake. It's better if we leave the room for her to rest . " Said jihyo. Everyone else nodded.
"C-can I stay here?" Asked sana with a pleading eyes. Jihyo looked at her and smiled.
"Of course you can!! I was about to say you should stay. Call me when she wakes up ok?" Said jihyo smiling. Sana nodded and thanked jihyo.
Everyone started to leave one by one. But apparently Xiaoting was staring at a certain package of perfume. Her brows were knitted when she found the perfume in the closet, which was open from the time when tzuyu took the gift for sana.

Xiaoting looked at the small table where another perfume was seen.
"Sana unnie, did tzuyu gave you that perfume?" Asked xiaoting pointing at the shopping bag that has perfume on it. Sana nodded.
"Did you ask tzuyu to give you a another perfume? " Asked xiaoting curious.
Sana shook her head.
"No, actually she was the one brought it as a gift for me. " Said sana. Xiaoting then point at the other perfume that was inside the closet.
"D-did tzuyu bought it today?" Asked xiaoting in a bit hesitant. Sana looked at where she was pointing. Sana nodded again. Xiaoting gulped. She looked really worried. Sana was confused seeing her being worried because of just a perfume.

Xiaoting then took the perfume.
"Ummm....when tzuyu wakes up, don't tell her that I was the one who took the perfume. Ok?" Said Xiaoting seriously. Sana nodded still in confusion. Xiaoting then left the room.

Outside of the room  She looked at the perfume. Her hands were shaking a bit. She pressed it against her hand and smell it. Her face was sad.

Flashback:

"I love this scent. It's so good. "
"Really?"
"Mhm. What's your favorite?"
"I don't know. I usually don't use it. "
"Here , Smell it. "
"Woah.....it's so comforting. "
"It's good, right?"
"It is!!!"
"You too, smell it. "
"Daebak.....it's really nice and comforting. "
"Looks like baby ting got her favourite."

"Hahahahaha ...."

End of flashback.

"It still smells nice and comforting. " Said xiaoting to herself. Xiaoting sighed and walked back to her room.
"I have to destroy it. " Said xiaoting to herself.

On the other hand,
"It's good to know that it's nothing serious. I was ing scared. " Said Dahyun.
"Yeah dude. I was losing my . " Said jisoo.
Everyone was talking about how they got scared of it. But chaeyoung was quite. Dahyun noticed it . She was side eyeing chaeyoung all this time.

She moved closer to chaeyoung and said, "you were the most worried among us, right buddy?" She smiling a  bit.

"N-no. What are you talking about? I mean I was worried of course. " Said chaeyoung.
"Don't hide it next time. I know you chae. " Said Dahyun while smiling and Patted chaeyoungs shoulder.

Meanwhile,

Sana was sitting on the bed holding Tzuyu's hand. She was caressing it. But there was something that made her sad. It was that sana couldn't find their marriage ring on Tzuyu's ring finger.

"Sigh. Why am I getting sad about this.....?....." Mumbled sana.

Sana then deeply stared at Tzuyu's face.
"Hurry up now tzuyu..........wake up....I am waiting. " Said sana.

Suddenly Tzuyu's face twitched. Sana saw it and started to call tzuyu. She moved closer to tzuyu and hold tzuyu's cheeks.
"T-tzuyu-yah....can you hear me?" Asked sana. Tzuyu who slowly opened her eyes and saw sana was mesmerized by sana's beauty. Tzuyu stared at sana like she is the only one. Tzuyu smiled unknowingly.

"How the am I in heaven?" Tzuyu said smiling dreamily. "Huh?" Said Sana who was confused about what tzuyu was talking about.

She was also busy staring at Tzuyu's shining eyes. That showed joy and different colors of rainbows with a bright afternoon sun. Sana then started to get her hands off tzuyu but tzuyu hold both of her hand.
"I....I n-need to go and call jihyo....." Sana said looking down blushing. Tzuyu pulled both of sana's hand and put it on her chest.

Sana could feel Tzuyu's rapid heartbeat. Sana looked back at Tzuyu's eyes. Tzuyu's hand went to sanas waist and encircled it making sana caged in her arm.
"Stay here. Just a moment. " Said tzuyu.

Tzuyus hand then went to sanas face and tugged sana's hair behind her ear.
"Why..?" Sana asked..

"Hmm?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Why are you doing this?" Asked sana . It was getting hard for her.  She has started to feel certain things for tzuyu.

"Cause you are my wife. Did I make you worried?" Asked tzuyu.
"N-no. I wasn't.....a-and let me go. I need to call jihyo. " Said Sana.

"Ohh... Then why are you here alone my dear wife?" Asked tzuyu teasingly.
"T-thats because...." Said sana but stopped in the middle.
"That's because..??" Asked tzuyu.
"I...I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter