Chapter 13

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What?" 

Everyone was glaring at her again. 
"Guys , I am confused. " Said tzuyu. 
"You dummy!! You made her sad again!!" Said chaeyoung in a mad tone. 
Tzuyu looked at her with bored look and said,"oh.... isn't she the one who wanted divorce?" 

"Y-yeah....but that doesn't mean you will hurt her just like that!!" Chaeyoung said protesting. 
"Why is she hurt if she is the one who wants to leave me?" Asked tzuyu confusingly. 
"Idiot, she is your wife, of course she will feel sad. " Said jeongyeon annoyingly.
"Tzuyu-yah you should go and sort it out. " Said jihyo crossing her arms. 
"Huh? You too?" Said tzuyu raising her brows. 
"Yes , tzuyu, I think we all can agree with that right?" Said jisoo looking at everyone. Lisa nodded listening to jisoo. 
"Chu unnie and nerdy you too?...." Tzuyu said. She then looked at her last hope,"... seulgi unnie?" 

Seulgi sighed. 
"I am sorry tzuyu-ah. But I agree with others. " 

This time tzuyu sighed. 
"Just go and sort it out!!!" Said jihyo commanding tzuyu with her raising brows. 
"You shouldn't hurt a woman tzu. " Said nayeon advising tzuyu. 

"Arrgghhhh....." Tzuyu groaned loudly. She then stood up and looked at everyone with her fiery eyes. 
"Y'all are so biased!!!" Said tzuyu. 
"You , you , you , you and you and ALL of you!! Y'all love my wife more than me!!" Tzuyu pouted. 

"Aigoo, we are just saying the right thing. " Said mina in a calm tone. 
"Tzuyu-yah come here a bit and sit here..." Said Irene patting the sit beside her. Tzuyu went near to irene and sat there. 

"Look , a woman's heart is really numb. It's not good if you hurt her like that. Moreover, it is said that if she cries or sad she will also forgot about the things that has happened in 72 days, no matter what sana is still your wife and till the time when you and her are divorced it is your duty to take care of her. Look at her she is still here for you to get better. Has she ever asked you that she wanted to stay with her lover even though you are sick?" Said Irene in a calm and soft tone. 
"No.....she hasn't." Said tzuyu looking down while thinking. 
"See? She is doing her responsibility till the end. You should too." Irene then looked at seulgi and said," After all that's what an understanding partner would do...." 

Seulgis eyes were stuck at Irene. She knew Irene was actually saying the last line to her. Seulgis eyes were sad. Thinking about their parting aways. She doesn't want that to happen. 

Meanwhile tzuyu was in deep thought. 'forget about the past 72 days?.....so....my efforts will go to waste?......I can't let that happen. ' 
"Uhm.....ok. I will go to her. Thanks for the advice. " Tzuyu then stood up. She started walking but then she turned around and looked at irene with a smile and said, "By the way......... You are the right woman for seulgi unnie. Don't leave her cause some old witch said so....." 

Tzuyu then ran out of the room while grinning. 

Irene was shocked. Everyone in the room was. Seulgi smiled looking at Irene. 
"Why are you smiling?" Asked momo raising her brows.
"Huh?" Seulgi said . 
"You didn't realize what she said?" Said Xiaoting smirking. Seulgi again looked at her confused. 
"She called your mother old witch. " Said rosé holding her laugh. 
"Oh........." Seulgi said. But then a bit later seulgi realized. She frowned and said , "that !!!" 

She then shook her head. Everyone in the table laughed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock* 

Sana who was inside her room laying on the bed heard the knock. She just sighed. 
"Momo if it's you , I can't open it. I am tired. " Said sana rolling over the bed and facing her right side. Her back was now facing the door. 

Tzuyu then opened the door. She saw sana laying down on the bed. Tzuyu then went near the bed and laid beside sana. Sana didn't know it was tzuyu. When sana felt a shuffling on her bed she frowned and turned around while saying, "momo I told y-" sana stopped in the midway when she saw tzuyu laying down with a smile. The same innocent smile that melts sana's heart everytime. 

Sana got up from bed and with a frown. 
"What are you doing here?" Asked sana. 
"Wifey , don't be mad. I am just here to see if you are sad or not. " Said tzuyu still laying down on the bed looking at sana. 

"I am not sad , just go and plan about your d-.....(gulp) d-divorce party. " Said sana looking somewhere else. 
"No. I know you are sad. " Tzuyu then got up from bed. 
"No , I am not. " Said sana , she still wasn't looking at tzuyu. 
"So.......you sure?" Asked tzuyu again. Sana then playfully laugh. Even though she was hurting she still decided to act like it didn't affect her. 
"Hahahaha, you are funny. Why would I be sad? I-its n-not like that I like you or anything....." Said sana. 

"Oh....ok!! It's good then. Let's make plans together about the party. Since you are the one who's divorcing me so you have to be on the party. " Said tzuyu smiling widely. 
Sana smiled looking at tzuyu. It was like she was admiring tzuyu's face and all. 

"Hey , don't worry, you can bring your illegitimate lover there too. Even though I know you guys are going to break up soon ." Said tzuyu. Sana frowned again listening to tzuyu. 
"And why would we break up?" Asked Sana.

Tzuyu then shrugged and said, "cause I said so ....." 

Sana just sighed. 
"Don't worry about me. On the party , I will also bring some girls with me. So I won't feel lonely. " Tzuyu said smirking. Sana looked at her with emotionless face. 
"You know, just go from here. I wanna sleep. " Said sana. She was about to lay but tzuyu stopped her. 
"Nope. Not until you eat something. " Said tzuyu. 
"I am not hungry....." Sana said. But then suddenly her stomach growled loudly. Tzuyu smirked. 
"Yeah , right." She then dialed a number on her phone and called on it. 

"Hmm , yes......it's me chou tzuyu......I want kimbap ......do you have japanese dish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter