Chapter 14

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A full silence was in the room. Living room to be exact. Tzuyu was sitting on the couch. Others were too. But they were looking at tzuyu and thinking. But there was this person who was literally tensed, tensed cause she wasn't able to delete the video from Tzuyu's phone. 

"Guys , what should we do to make her remember?" Asked xiaoting looking at tzuyu with knitted brows and curious eyes. 
"I don't know.....I am not a doctor. " Jisoo said casually. Everyone then looked at jihyo. 
"What?" Jihyo said. In a moment jihyo understand why. 
"Don't look at me like that !! I might be a doctor but my main subject is medicine, I am not a neurologist or something in that line ..." Said jihyo looking at everyone with raising eyebrows. Everyone then sighed and looked back at tzuyu again. 

"Yaahhhh..... don't be like that. I guess....I can help a bit. " Said jihyo. 
"Finally your nerves worked!! Now tell us what to do. " Said jeongyeon in a hurry tone. 
"I need to talk with my seniors for that. Y'all have to wait. " Said jihyo then typed the number of her senior in her phone and called. 
"Put it on loud speaker. " Said nayeon. 
Jihyo did as she said. A few rings later the doctor picked up the phone. 
"Hello jihyo, how you doing?" Asked doctor Kim or namjoon on the phone. 
"Anneyoung sunbae-nim, I am good. Actually I need your help on something. " Said jihyo. 
"Oh sure , go ahead. " Said namjoon. 
"Actually my friend got into an accident and it caused her to lost her memories. So how can we get her memories back faster?" Asked jihyo. 
"Look jihyo , most of these cases the victim gets back his memories. But the time isn't reassured. It could be months or years. Or she would never remember it. I would suggest to not rush things. However the faster way is to recreate the same memories. You can tell her the stories back then to make her remember. But you also have to be careful. Cause if you rush things it might trigger her brain. Then another problem will held. " Said namjoon over the phone. 

"What if we she remembers something tragic from those memories?" Said Xiaoting after pushing jihyos head from the phone a bit. 

"What if she never remembers anything?" Said Lisa coming from another side. 

"Do you think she can regain her memories before this month?....I have a job you know...." said chaeyoung also coming closer to the phone. 

"Chaeyoung!!" Mina said frowning. 

"What ? I am being honest..." said chaeyoung in an obvious tone. 

"Would she became crazy if we rush things?" Said jeongyeon in a bit of worried tone coming closer to the phone. 
"How about we intentionally do the accident again and make her remember??" Said momo. 

"That's not happening momo!!! Do you want to kill tzuyu and make me widow?!!!" Sana said. 
"Jeez I am just suggesting. Don't get so worked up. " Said momo. 

All of them started to throw questions at the same time. Making a whole loud mess. 

Jihyo who was getting annoyed and angry looked at them with a frowning face. 
"Guys stop now...." Jihyo said but no one heard. 
"I said stop!" But still no one heard. After several times of saying them to stop they still didn't heard. Jihyo then got real angry. 

"STOPPP!!!!!" jihyo screamed. Jihyo was panting hard now. Everyone got silent and got back to their sitting place. Jihyo still have the impact like she had back in highschool days. 

"WHO'S THE DOCTOR HERE??? ME OR YOU??" jihyo said snapping at them . 

No one made a bit sound. 

Jihyo then heaved a sighed. 
"Sunbae-nim sorry for my friends behavior. I will call you later." Said jihyo. 

"Uhm.... uh...yeah sure. " Said namjoon and cut the phone. 

After the phone call jihyo now started to speak, 
"Now we know what we have to do. so.......y'all ready?" Asked jihyo to everyone in a calm tone. 

"Uhhh.... y-yeah sure.......she is weird...." Nayeon said the last part mumbling. 
"Yahh , I heard that!!" Said jihyo. 

"Ok ok cool. Let's start......so tzuyu tell me how much do you remember?" Asked xiaoting. 

"Hmmm......I remember the first 2 months of highschool third year. " Said tzuyu. 
"First two months.......ok......." Said Xiaoting. Xiaoting then nervously smiled and looked at others then said, 
"Does anyone remembered what happened next?" 

"It's been soooo long , I don't remember. I can just recall some special parts of it.  " Said seulgi. 

Chaeyoung was in deep thought. 
"Chaeyoung.......you remember something?" Said Xiaoting smirking. 
"Y-yeah but nothing important. " Said chaeyoung. 
"Don't lie. I know you remember that incident. " Said Xiaoting. 
Xiaoting then looked at tzuyu and gave her a look. 
"Oh you mean that?" Asked tzuyu. Xiaoting nodded smiling.
Chaeyoung just looked somewhere else while fake coughing. 

"What are they talking about?" Asked mina frowning. 
"N-nothing. " Said chaeyoung nervously. 
"You aren't hiding anything right?" Said mina confusingly. 
"She didn't told you??!!" Said tzuyu. 
"What did you hide from me , son chaeyoung??!!" Asked mina with an anger. 

Tzuyu then smirked and said, 
"Her first crush you know. I thought she would end up with her. It looks she choose you over her. I didn't like her at the first place so I am happy she choose you. " 

Mina then gave chaeyoung a glare. Chaeyoung literally became a cat because of it. From a brave tiger to a cat. 

"Phew at least you remember her. " Said Xiaoting. 
"I also remember those hot girls from the party that we met on jeongyeon unnies secret new party...." Said tzuyu smirking. She was on her own thoughts. 

"Oh god. They were sooo hot. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at her questionably , 'hot girls?' thought sana. Tzuyu then wiped her sweats on her forehead and showed it to sana then said, "see this sweats? They were so hot that I am sweating while thinking about them. " 
Xiaoting who was in her own day dream smiled and said,"yeah they were. " 

"Damn, that one hot chick who was ready to give me and kissed me rough. I swear we could have almost made it to the bed......" Said tzuyu her lips. Sana was now fuming in anger. She then went near tzuyu and stood there with her crossing arms. 
"So you enjoyed it ?" Said sana. 
"Very much......" Said tzuyu smirking.

Sana then took a cushion from the couch. She glared at tzuyu while holding the cushion tightly. Tzuyu nervously chuckled. 
"H-haha ....w-wifey why are you uhm holding the cushion?" Asked tzuyu with a nervous smile. 
"Run for your life!!!!" Screamed Sana while holding the cushion up to hit tzuyu. Tzuyu's eyes grew wide. 
"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Screamed tzuyu. She then started to run away from sana. 
"Stop chou tzuyu!!!!!" Said sana while running after tzu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter