Chapter 16

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Uhm , so somi have you decided where we should go?" Asked chaeyoung. Somi smiled and said,
"No , actually none of them have my taste for our special first date.  " She then clinged on chaeyoung .

Chaeyoung who smiled forcedly and was nervous because she knew mina was watching her from above nodded and said, "o-oh r-really. That's n-not a p-problem. "

"Stop overreacting." Mumbled somi with her smile enough for chaeyoung to hear .
"I would if you just stop clinging, my wife is watching." Mumbled chaeyoung still with her forced smile.

"Ewww, you guys are disgusting." Said tzuyu making a throwing up face.
"Disgusting???!!!! What do you mean??? We are like the best couple!!!" Said somi.

"No we are not ....." Said chaeyoung with a bit frowning and scared face.

"Tch. Look at that lizard, sticking with my chaeyoung like a chewing gum." Said mina while gritting her teeth.

"Mina mina minari, calm down, it's just a act...hahaha..." Said momo trying to calm mina down with a nervous laugh.
"Come on guys say something!!" Said momo to others indicating to calm mina down.
"Uhm , mina darling, you know she doesn't deserve chaeyoung and chaeyoung loves you only. " Said Jennie patting minas back.

"Jen is right, mina ya , don't worry." Said Irene. "I swear , if that's jeongyeons idea to bring somi back? I am killing her later for making our minari baby cry." Said nayeon in a bit anger.

"Mina cheer up!! We are here!!" Said jihyo.

"At the end chaeyoung is coming back to you anyways. " Said rosé smiling.
Mina then thought for a while and said, "you are right. She is coming back to me at night after all. Then we will see who's the boss. " Mina then smirked.

"I hate my erted mind. " Said rosé.
"And I am not surprised since you are that chickens wife. " Said Jennie.
"Says the monkeys wife. " Said rosé smiling thinking she won.
"Aish, there's no point arguing. " Said Jennie. Rosé sighed.
"You are right. " Said rosé.

"But do you think this will actually work? I mean, will tzuyu be really able to remember some things?" Asked sana as her eyes never left tzuyu.

"We don't know, sigh. We can just only wait. " Said jihyo.

"Aww look at my baby over there. " Said momo looking at Dahyun smiling like an idiot.

"Oh gosh , she can only think about Dahyun,food and dance. " Said jihyo shaking her head.

Meanwhile,

"Honestly chae why the do you wanna date this I mean witch- tch , oh god why am I so honest?" Said tzuyu then yawned. She looked at them boringly. Everyone looked at each other. Everything was happening like it happened in highschool. Tzuyu asked this same question in highschool too. 

Chaeyoung then got silent for a second. She then started to remember what she actually said to tzuyu back then. She then looked at tzuyu acting desperate and seriously said,

"You don't understand tzuyu!! She is my first love!! I like this girl so much!! "

And that was minas last straw.
"Ha...ha....haha...." Laughed mina evily. Those who were upstairs didn't even made a sound. They knew mina was mad , real mad.

Mina then started to march downstairs. Like she is going to murder someone today.  Jihyo and nayeon followed mina. While others were looking at mina with wide eyes.

"Mina stop. Wait....." Said jihyo running after mina along with nayeon. When mina finally reached downstairs fuming in anger. Chaeyoungs face became like she saw her death. She gulped hard. Everyone except Tzuyu saw mina. Tzuyu didn't cause as she was sitting on the couch her back was facing mina.

Xiaotings eyes grew wide. She made hand gestures to take mina from there. Tzuyu looked at Xiaoting weirdly.
Mina was about to scream in anger.
"S-mmhhh".
But then jihyo from behind hold tightly. Nayeon and jihyo dragged her to the side from where tzuyu can't see them even after she turns around.

"Yah what are you doing??" Asked tzuyu frowning looking at Xiaoting. She then looked at her back and found no one. Tzuyu again looked at Xiaoting.

"N-nothing, just exercising...hahaha " said Xiaoting. Tzuyu looked at her suspiciously but then she shrugged it off.

"I can't wait for us to have our date. " Said somi looking at chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung then again smiled forcedly.
"Same for me. " Said chaeyoung.

"After all I was the one who wanted it. " chaeyoung continued.

"Oh look at the time , it's getting late. I will be waiting for your call my sweet cubby. " Said somi smiling. Chaeyoung nodded smiling. She then gave a small peck on chaeyoungs cheeks. Everyones eyes widened.

"Was that necessary?" Chaeyoung mumbled enough for somi to hear.
"You should thank to god that someone pretty like me is giving you a peck on cheeks. " Mumbled somi.

"Ok guys, I will go now, take care. Let's go chae, you are going to drop me. " Said somi then dragged chaeyoung from there.

"Wow they are so in love. " Said Dahyun. But not whole-heartedly.
"Even though I don't like that girl but my buddy loves her, I guess I would let them date. " Said tzuyu sighing.
"Don't you think we should help our buddy on this?" Asked jeongyeon excitedly. Acting like the same way she was in highschool.

"That's a ing top-notch idea!!!" Said jisoo smiling.
"Hey nerdy, you are helping us right?" Said seulgi looking at Lisa.
"Wait I have to??" said Lisa.
"Do you think you have a choice?" Said seulgi.
"No way I am doing this . If something happens You guys are going to make me sacrifice for it. " Said Lisa complaining like the way she used to do. Tzuyu then walked to Lisa and put her hand around Lisa's shoulder.
"Hey , come on. You are our lucky charm!!! See how you always do things and never got caught? That's your charm!!!" Said tzuyu encouraging Lisa. Lisa who was complaining immediately became happy.

"You ...think so?" Said Lisa smiling.
"I believe so!!"said tzuyu smiling.
"Ok then I agree. " Said Lisa.

"That's the spirit!!" Said xiaoting.

"What you guys are talking about?" Asked chaeyoung entering. Jeongyeon then stood up from her seat and placed her hand around chaeyoung and said, "we were thinking about helping you buddy. "

"R-really?" Asked chaeyoung. Everyone nodded. Chaeyoung smiled widely.
"You guys are the best!!!" Said chaeyoung happily.

"We know. " They all said at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we really need to buy a lot of props for the date. Chaeyoung is seriously the most romantic among us. " Said tzuyu.
"Hmm, you are right. So let's go. " Said seulgi. Xiaoting and tzuyu nodded. Only these three were there to buy things for date. Chaeyoung thought of decorating the garden of her old family house and make it perfect for candle light dinner. She already started her work on it. Or that's what tzuyu thought. Cause in reality chaeyoung actually ordered her butlers to do it. Which means those who were actually there to help chaeyoung was actually sitting on the side of swimming pool and basking in the sun with drinks.

Chaeyoung told her butlers to immediately call her whenever they get the glimpse of tzuyu's car.

Back to the seultzuxiao,

As tzuyu and seulgi was walking forward, Xiaoting was right behind them. Xiaoting intentionally lowered her speed and made sure that tzuyu can't hear her. She sneakily called somi.

"Yeah , hello , we are near.....make sure to say the exact words." Said xiaoting on the phone. She then cut the phone. She went near tzuyu.

"Uhm , tzuyu actually me and seulgi unnie got a call from chaeyoung right now. She said to buy perfumes. How about you go and buy it?" Said xiaoting.

"Me alone?" Said tzuyu.
"Yeah. I will send you the perfumes name. " Said xiaoting.
"Where you guys will be going?" Asked tzuyu.
"We w-will g-go to the uhhh....food stall!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter