Chapter 6

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"(Sniff )I HATE YOU (hic) !!!(throwing pillows of the couch)STAY AWAY (HIC) YOU CHE-CHEATER!!!!(throwing another one)  HOW COULD YOU (HIC) DO THIS TO ME??(throwing her shoes)" Said a voice crying ugly and throwing random things.

"B-BABY I SWEAR I D-DIDN'T DO AN-ANYTHING!!!" Said jisoo trying to dodge the things

"OH YEAH??(SNIFF) S-SHE EVEN SAID THAT......she even s-daid that y-you have a child to-togetther. (Crying ugly)" . Said rose and started to cry like a child while she sat on the couch .

Jisoo sat beside her but immediately got attacked by her wife.
"Ouch ! Ouch! baby  that hurts!'" said jisoo .
"(Sniff) you deserve it. Now pack your bags. We are going to Korea. " Said rosé while wiping her tears and glaring.

"What??!!" Jisoo asked in shock. Rosé glared and jisoo forcedly smiled and said, "s-sure , an-anything for my wife .."

Meanwhile in Japan,

After a really long day Kim Dahyun happily entered her mansion. She was  looking forward for her wife's hug after a tiring day. She entered the house smiling.

When she locked the door and turned around she saw her wife Kim momo standing at the entrance with a straight face and a broom in her hand while glaring. Dahyun suddenly became nervous . She gulped and forcedly smiled.
"I-is there anything w-wrong??" Asked Dahyun. But momo didn't answered. She immediately attacked Dahyun with the broom .

"KIM DAHYUN!!!!" momo screamed in a anger. Dahyun luckily dodge it but became really scared. She started to run while momo was running after her while holding the broom like a death angel chasing it's pray. 
"YOU CAN'T RUNAWAY FROM ME!!!"

"HONEY!! WHAT D-DID I DO WRONG??"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHA I am sure t-that we would see them tom-tomorrow in he house hahahaha ." Said Xiaoting laughing.
"Of course I am the one who made the plan you know . " Said tzuyu smiling proudly. Sana smiled looking at them . Seeing them smile makes her happy.
"Hmm, now only bear unnie is left since we already called the others. " Said Xiaoting.

Up until now they have already called Dahyun, jisoo and jihyo. Jihyo was already crying after hearing that tzuyu wants to meet them . She will be also going there the next day.

"Hey let's call bear unnie now. " Said tzuyu excited. But Xiaoting stopped her.
"Umm , tzuyu it would be better if we don't call her wife and tell the same thing we told others. Their relationship status is like you and sana unnie right now. " Said Xiaoting .

"Ohh.....is that so?? Ok we will  call her then . " Said tzuyu smiling.
"What if she doesn't come??" Asked xiaoting. Sana now tried to listen carefully.

"Hmm, if she doesn't come then we have no other choice but to....." Tzuyu said in a serious voice while touching her chin.

"But to...?" Sana asked curious.
"But to kidnap her of course. No one should say no to the great chou tzuyu. " Tzuyu said smirking. Xiaoting just face palmed.

"Ok ok , but let's call her first to see. " Said Xiaoting. She then dialed her number.

"He-hello."said a voice from the other line of the call. It was seulgi.

"What's up sleepy bear unnie??" Said tzuyu exclaiming and grinned.

"Tz-tzuyu.........i-is that really you??!!!! "Asked seulgi not believing what she is hearing right now.

"Yahh! Who's tzuyu???!! I am Yoda!! Geez , unnie you sure are getting old!!" Said tzuyu pouting.

"B-but h-how ??? I thought tzu-tzuyu...." Seulgi still couldn't believe. Cause the last time she saw tzuyu , she was so different than this one. At that time Xiaoting took the phone. 
"Hello , it's me shen xiaoting. How are you unnie?? "

"I am good. You??"

"I am fantastic. I know you are surprised that we call you here. Well tzuyu , she needs your help. " Said Xiaoting hoping that seulgi won't say no.

"What??!!! Tzuyu needs our help?? I will be there!!" Said seulgi. Seulgi was ready to jump on a war just to save tzuyu.

" That's good. Btw bring your wife too!!!" Said tzuyu screaming over the phone as she took the phone from Xiaotings and put it in loud speaker. 

"M-my wife??" Seulgi said in a hesitant. She and her wife Irene are having a lot of fights . They talk very little. The reason behind it wasn't helping also. Seulgis mother was forcing her to get divorce from Irene.
It would be hard for her to bring Irene with her. But decided to give it a try.

"Ok I will try." Said seulgi smiling a bit. It's been a long time tzuyu wanted something from her so she can't say no to tzuyu.
"Really?? " Xiaoting asked . She knew that seulgis married life was coming to an end just like tzuyu.

"Yes , yes, I will." Seulgi said.
"Drinking buddy, pork mate and bro to bro promise??" Asked tzuyu grinning.
"(Chuckle)Drinking buddy , pork mate , Bro to bro promise.  " Seulgi said smiling.

"Ok then come tomorrow, we will be waiting!!! Bye!!" Then tzuyu cut off the phone before seulgi could say anything.

"Aish, I was about to decline to meet tomorrow. " Seulgi said to herself.

Meanwhile ,

"Why did you cut the phone like that??" Asked sana . Tzuyu then pulled sana more closer .
"Listen carefully wifey, I want all of my friends together Tomorrow. I know that she will try to say no to me. So I cut the call before she could say it. " Said tzuyu looking at sana.

Sana didn't understand a bit. Why ?? Cause she was busy staring at tzuyus lips and eyes. The moment tzuyu pulled her closer sana can't help but to be mesmerized at tzuyus lips. The way it moved was really attractive to sana.

As sana was zoning out tzuyu noticed it. She snapped sana out of it. Sana startled.
"Y-yes??" Sana said hesitant.
Tzuyu smirked .
"You know you are too obvious my soon to be ex-wife. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. Sana frowned.
"What ??" Sana said in confusion.
"Just say it that I am the most gorgeous and handsome human you have ever seen . " Tzuyu said not removing her smirk. Sana then pulled out from Tzuyu's hand with a frown. She moved a bit farther from tzuyu as she said ,
"No way!!!"
"Psst. Whatever. I am sure after our divorce I will get more hotter to girls. Hmm it's fine if you don't want me, I also don't want you . Your loss my soon to be ex wife. " tzuyu said while shrugging and smug look. Sana didn't say anything. She just looked somewhere else trying to hide her eyes while gulping down her own saliva to wet her dry throat.

Tzuyu didn't look at sana instead she stood up and stretched her body. She then went back to her roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter