Chapter 20

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hmmm..........hmmmmmm......hhmmmmmmmmmm."
"Yahhh can you stop with your 'hmm' omg?" Asked jeongyeon to tzuyu.
"I am doing it for your own good. I am thinking about what to do. " Said tzuyu.
"Don't you think first we should bring Ms. Highschool Student council President aka park jihyo here? " Asked chaeyoung.
"Yep, yep we should." Said tzuyu nodding.

"Then let's go and kidnap her!!" Said seulgi.

After 30 minutes

"YOU ES!! WHY ARE DOING THIS AGAIN???????!!" screamed jihyo . They again kidnapped jihyo with the same style they did before. Jihyos head inside a beanie, hands and legs tied and this time Lisa with seulgi picking her up by holding both of her tied hands and legs.

Just like before again tzuyu opened jihyos beanie..
"HA HA HA ......so we met again. " Said tzuyu while keeping her hands both sides of her waist.
"Sigh. Like we don't see each other everyday. " Said jihyo sighing.
"Yah park jihyo!!! You could take our wives to ANYWHERE but out of all the places, you choose to go to the mall. The same place where we went to buy things for my romantic day.  " Said jeongyeon angrily.

"Tsk, I tried my best, ok? If that so next time do it without my help. Y'all ungrateful es. " Said jihyo rolling her eyes.
"Unnie calm down she is still on her period, remember?" Said Lisa trying to stop jeongyeon.
"Ms. Park jihyo, you are not allowed to leave us untill you help us!!!" Said tzuyu pointing at jihyo.

Jihyo should've been mad hearing what she said. But instead her eyes widened realizing that tzuyu has said this same thing in their highschool year.

It just melted her heart. She then smiled a bit and said,
"Ok fine. I will help you bastards again. "
"Hehe I know you would. " Said tzuyu smiling proudly.

"Is she really smiling hearing this?" Asked chaeyoung frowning her eyes.
"Unnie you aren't planning something bad are you?" Asked Dahyun.
"Are you sure about that jihyo yah?" Asked jisoo.
"Damn , you even smiling? Is there something that we don't know?" Asked xiaoting.
"Are you a mafia and planning to kill us?" Asked Lisa frowning. Everyone now looked at her with a look if disbelieve.
"What?" Asked Lisa.
"Remind me , is she really was the one who was a topper in our class? Cause just now she said had me questioning.." said seulgi.
"Unnie~~~~~" said Lisa pouting.

"Well, I have a one good news for Ms. Park jihyo here." Said tzuyu.
"Good news? Did you deleted the recording?" Asked jihyo happily.
"What? No way. " Said tzuyu.
"Ohh....than it must be stupid. Keep it to yourself. " Said jihyo boringly.
"You sure you don't want that? It's pretty good actually. " Said tzuyu.

"What is it? Tell me!!!!" Said jihyo impatiently while wiggling her body on the chair.  As she was tied with the chair.

"I will go and bring it. You guys wait here, ok?" Said tzuyu smiling and left.

"What do you think she is going to bring?" Asked jeongyeon.
"Anything. I don't know....." Said seulgi.
"What if she brings a Mercedes Benz for jihyo?" Asked jisoo.
"Mercedes Benz??!!!" Jihyo said happily.
"Don't be so happy woman. She could even being you bugs to scare you too. " Said Dahyun smirking.
"Oh, what if she brings not Mercedes Benz but a Ferrari. " Said Lisa.
"Ferrari?!!!!" Jihyos smile got wide again.
"No , no maybe she will bring a Lamborghini." Said jeongyeon.
"LAMBORGHINI???!!! AHHHHH...." jihyo screamed happily.

"I have the best one, what if she brings ALL OF THEM?" said seulgi.
"G-guys I don't think she is going to do that...." Said xiaoting smiling nervously.

"Yeah right. Why would she bring a gift for a loud mic. " Said jeongyeon smirking.
"Yahh yoo jeongyeon!!!" Said jihyo.
And the teasing continued.

Meanwhile:

Sana was having a pretty good mood today. Walking around the garden of chou mansion and breathing some fresh air was the best felling. She then decided to go back to her and now tzuyu's room. She went to the balcony and thought everything that has been going around here. Then she realized.

"Why is everything so peaceful..? Where's Tzuyu? She didn't get herself into a trouble right?" Sana asked to herself worriedly. She was in her own world thinking about what tzuyu might be doing now.

Tzuyu who silently came behind her stood behind her without making any sounds. Tzuyu slowly moved towards sana's ear and it sensually and bite it. Sana's eyes widened.
"Ahhh ....." Sana looked back and saw tzuyu. Sana's cheeks got red. Sana gulped.
"H-hey, why did you do that?" Asked sana. Tzuyu who was smirking all this time than said,
"I read somewhere that someones ear can make them turn on. "
Tzuyu then moved closer to sana and put both of her hands on the railing pinning sana between her and railing. While keeping their faces few inches apart. They both stared at one another's eyes.
"So .....did I turn you on?" Said tzuyu huskily.
"N-no...." Said Sana with red cheeks.
"Ohh ....but your screamed says otherwise. " Said tzuyu. She then moved to sanas ear and said,
"Don't worry wifey, you can be for me. " Then sana's ear again.

Sana felt her legs were going jelly. Sana closed her eyes at the sudden sensation.
Tzuyu caressed sana's cheeks. Sana looked at tzuyu with a look of confusion. As that what's she is feeling right now.

Then tzuyu did what she was here to do. She secretly pulled out a chemical mixed handkerchief and pressed it on sana's nose. Sana who accidentally smelled it widened her eyes but then lost her consciousness. Falling in Tzuyus chest as tzuyu hold her tight in an embrace. Tzuyu smiled. She then picked up sana in bridal style.

She walked to the basement taking sana in her arms in bridal style.
"Hey look tzuyu came!!' said Xiaoting. They then saw tzuyu coming with an unconscious sana.

"What happened to her?" Asked seulgi.
"I made her lost consciousness. " Said tzuyu still smiling while looking at sana's sleeping face.

"But why would you do that???" Asked jihyo who was placed on the corner of the dark room.
"I just want to experience something. " Said tzuyu.
"I am sorry I can't stop my dirty mind. " Said seulgi.
"That's why I told you to go church with me. " Said Dahyun.
"Oh god are you serious?" Asked jeongyeon.

"Here tzuyu let me help you to sit her on the chair. " Said xiaoting. Tzuyu suddenly smiled at Xiaoting scaring the hell out of her.
"I will do it by myself ting...." Said tzuyu. Probably she doesn't want anyone to touch sana other than herself.

Xiaoting gulped and then nodded.
Tzuyu gently put sana on the chair and just tied her hands. She didn't tie sana's legs. She then put strands of sana's hair behind her ear.

Tzuyu smiled again looking at sana.

"Yahhh why didn't you tie her legs?!! That's not fair!!" Said jihyo.
Tzuyu looked at jihyo with a raising brows and said, "are you my wife?"
"No!! I would never be. " Said jihyo.
"Yeah, you answered your own questions. " Said tzuyu.

"Give me some water. " Said tzuyu. They gave her a bottle of water. As tzuyu gently splash some water on sana. Sana slowly opened her eyes and saw the dark room with a small light. Then she saw tzuyu.

"Y-yahh tzuyu where am I ?" Asked sana.
"Ohh we are in the basement. " Said tzuyu smiling.
"Why am I tied up ? And why did you make me unconscious a while ago?" Asked sana.
"Don't worry wifey , I won't take advantage of you and use toys on you. " Said tzuyu smirking. Sana blushed again. Everyone raised their brows at this.
"Uhm...we are here... uhmm." Said Dahyun fake coughing.
"Eww, I don't want to watch live . " Said Lisa in a disgusted face.
"Like we want to see it. " Said jeongyeon.

Tzuyu then continued.
"I did it so that you can experience the things of novels. You know, where the mafia kidnaps his future wife and all. I also heard every woman nowadays are now those kinds of stuffs. " Said tzuyu grinning.
"Is that really the reason?" Asked sana still not believing what tzuyu said.
"Another reason is that you shouldn't trust anyone, they will talk sweet to you and do bad things to you on your back. So you shouldn't trust anyone. I mean markie boy . " 

Sana just looked at her and sighed.
"Hi sana-ya!!!" Said jihyo from the corner.
"Wait....jihyo??" Said Sana surprised.
"Who's idea is this?" Asked sana frowning. Everyone pointed to tzuyu.
"Honestly I am not surprised. What do you need?" Said Sana.
Tzuyu moved closer to sana and caressed sanas face and smirked. She then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter