Chapter 12

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana saw how mark became angry and walked out of the room .

"Mark....mark!! Wait!!" But mark didn't listen a bit . He just left. Sana then looked at tzuyu frowning.
"Did you said something to him?" Asked sana.
"Nope. Look markie boy is a childish guy. Why are you wasting your time on him anyways?" Tzuyu asked with a smug face.
"I thought we had this talk before?? I love him ok?" Said sana frowning.
"Fine....hey ....is that what I think it is?" Said tzuyu eyeing the food that sana has in her hands. Tzuyu gulped seeing it.

"Yeah...I bought it for you....you were mad right? So it's a peace offering...." Said sana looking somewhere else while moving her hand forward. Tzuyu snatched it and then smirked at sana.

"Oohh so you were worried about me being mad? Nice~~. But I wasn't mad actually." Said tzuyu.
"You what??" Said sana surprised.
"I wasn't. I was just acting to be mad. Just wanted to see your face. Well I guess....you are a dumb, just like I thought....." Said tzuyu trying to annoy sana. Sana was about to protest but then tzuyu pulled her closer and hold her waist. She then leaned on sana's ear and said,

"You are MY dumb. ONLY MINE. "

Sana felt shiver in her spine. Tzuyu was so confident about what she was doing to sana. The kind of magic spells that tzuyu would always say in sana's ear would made her want to be like that with tzuyu. She liked the way tzuyu would touch her waist and pulled her closer and hold her hand like these body parts belongs to tzuyu.

The young and dominant chou tzuyu was sure every highschool girls dream. That's what sana thought.

Tzuyu stared at sana's eyes. Sana was so much into tzuyu's eyes and her close up look. Tzuyu then smiled a bit. The smile was innocent and beautiful. Sanas cheeks burned. Her lips were also forming in smile a bit. It was like tzuyu was eyeing her lovingly.

But then,
"Be my lunch..." Said tzuyu.

"What??!!!" Said sana frowning.
"I said have lunch with me. If you heard something like 'be my lunch' then you are falling for me. " Said tzuyu with a confident voice and smile.

"So....are you falling for me??" Asked tzuyu in a husky tone. Sana felt like there was a wind that has blown in her heart. The wind has made her heart crazy. The wind was tzuyu's husky voice. Sana gulped.

"N-n-no.." said sana looking down. Tzuyu then hold sana's chin and made her look at her. Tzuyu smiled.
She then let go off sana's waist and went outside of the room. Sana was processing everything that happened.

"Wait.....how the heck did she knew that I heard 'be my lunch' . " Sana said and then realization hit her. She facepalm her.

A little bit later tzuyu came with a feast.

"That much food?!!!! " Asked sana in surprised.
"Of course, wifey . You are my wife so I can at least do this much for you right?" Said tzuyu and winked at the end. Sana blushed hard. Tzuyu then sat on her swivel chair leaning her back on it.

"Come on now , have a seat . " Said tzuyu looking at sana. Sans was about to grab the seat Infront of tzuyu.

"Hey stop!! That's not your seat. " Said tzuyu  raising her brows.
Sana was really confused now.
"What? B-but where will I sit?" Asked sana.
"I have a much more comfortable place for you. Come here now. " Said tzuyu. Sana was really having a trust issue now.
"You will do something stupid. " Said sana frowning.
"I won't. Come on. " Said tzuyu. Sana was still standing there looking at tzuyu with suspicious eyes. Tzuyu then stood up and went near sana.

"Why did came here?" Asked sana.
"Cause you weren't coming that's why. " Tzuyu said in a obvious tone. She then picked sana up in a bridal style.
Sanas eyes grew wide.
"Yaahhhh.... tzuyu-ah!!! " Screamed Sana.
"Hey slow down . Stop acting like we didn't do this before....." Tzuyu then looked at the door then at Sana. She then smirked and said,
"Or do you want people to have wrong idea?"

Sanas face became red as tomato.
"Wifey....you are pretty heavy you know?" Said tzuyu intentionally. Even though sana is really like a feather.
Sana pouted.
"Then put me down!!" Said sana in a bit anger.
"Sshhh chill." Said tzuyu. She then started to move to her table .
"Where are you taking me?" Asked sana. Tzuyu then sat on her chair and made sana sat on her lap.

"That's the perfect place for you." Said tzuyu while pulling sana more closer to her.
"T-tzuyu-yah...." Said sana feeling nervous suddenly.

"Yes, doll? Do you need anything?" Asked tzuyu with a husky voice.
Sana blushed. The tension was high between them. Tzuyu's eyes were traveling in sana's face and body.
"Tz-tzuyu-ah..... y-you a-are making me nervous...." Said sana honestly.
"I am not doing anything......just staring at what's mine....." Said tzuyu.

Sana couldn't even look at tzuyu. 
Tzuyu smiled. She then took the food Infront of her in chopstick.
"Wifey ....say ahhh. " Said tzuyu carefully putting the food Infront of sana's mouth. Sana opened and ate it. She felt like  they were some newly married couple. It felt great.

"Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter