Chapter 11

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Tell me sana......are you feeling good?" Tzuyu whispered near sana's ear sensually while touching sana's . Sana who was breathing heavily and was being blinded by the lust couldn't help but nod.

She wanted it to stop. But again she doesn't. Tzuyu was giving small kisses on sana's neck. She then bite sana's neck and it hard. She gave sana a purple hickey. Sana was in pleasure and pain.
"Bet your illegitimate lover can't make you feel that way. " Tzuyu said whispering huskily near sana's ear. Sanas eyes that has been closed because of the pleasure she has been feeling suddenly got wide open as she remembered about mark. She pushed tzuyu.

She couldn't even looked at tzuyu. Meanwhile tzuyu felt annoyed. She felt like losing and she doesn't like it a bit.

"P-pls s-stop doing it. I already have a boyfriend tzuyu a-and I Love him a lot......so d-don't do it again. " Said sana not looking at Tzuyu. Tzuyu who is now in a pretty bad mood just ruffled her hair back.

"Hmm whatever. If that's the case. Leave the room right now. " Tzuyu said in a cold tone. Sana who was still looking down just went out of the room feeling guilty.

Tzuyu had the full right to touch her. But their marriage is almost over. Then what's the point of all of these.
She has a boyfriend now.

'y-yes. I have a boyfriend n-now. Who is really mature and u-understanding. It's better if I ignore her. '

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Woahhhhhh......" Xiaoting exclaimed seeing everyone in their look. Tzuyu's friends dressed as how they used to dress back in highschool. It was all Xiaotings plan. She wanted to tzuyu to regain her memories. So she gave them the idea to act like how they used to back in highschool. Also to do things that they did. Momo, sana, mina, Jennie, rosé, Irene were sitting there. While others were getting ready.

First who came out was jisoo. Wearing a jacket and cap along with jeans. Also with a bubble gum in . Rosés eyes went wide. She went near her wife and with a scrunched face she looked at her wife from bottom to top.

Jisoo looked at rosé and with a flirting smirk and deep tone she said,"Hey y(chewing her gum), wanna go out? You know..."

Rosé hold the collar of jisoos jacket and while shaking jisoo she exclaimed,

"Who are you??!!! Where's my wife?!!!! Yahhh!! Tell me!!"

" Aahh.....B-baby i-its me I swear!!!" Said jisoo .

"Ohh ......umm ok .....but what the ?? Why this look? And this personality??" Asked rosé frowned. It's not like she hates it.  She is just surprised.

"That's how she used to be in highschool. " Said Xiaoting smiling.

"Well that was kinda surprising....." Said mina.
"I agree. " Said Irene.
"I wonder how Dahyun was in highschool...." Momo mumbled.

Just as momo was talking Dahyun came in. Wearing a sunglasses , while her  right legs pant were folded till the middle of her knees and foot.
"Hmmh when my style starts the new era of fashion starts. " Dahyun said. Just like how she was in highschool.

Momo was shocked in her place. Dahyun pulled her sunglasses down a bit and looked at momo. She did an aggressive lip bite looking at momo and smirked. Momo felt a shiver down to her spine.

She hold sana's hand too tight.
"Y-yah sana yah....call the police...that creepy girl is staring at me..." Momo said sweating.

"Yahh momoring!! My hand hurts and your kind information this is your wife!!" Said sana.
"Ohh ....then call the exorcist I am sure she is possessed. " Said momo.

"Babe!!! Momo!!! It is me your dahyunneee." Said Dahyun pouting.
"Oh god!! She even copies my Dahyun!! Sana call the exorcist quick!!" Said momo.

Dahyun walked closer and pulled her sunglasses off. She looked at momo with love and said, "do I still looked like possessed? "

"Gasp. My Dahyunneee is back!!!" Momo said and hugged Dahyun tightly.

"Sigh. This girl really can be idiot sometimes. " Irene said while shaking her head.

"So who's next?" Said Xiaoting and right at that moment Lisa came. Wearing thick glasses and with thick bangs. She was wearing a hoodie with jeans. The color of her clothes were dull and sad. She looked like a nerd.

"Hey Lisa unnie!!" Said Xiaoting smiling.

"What the !!!"
"God don't lie!!!"
"This has to be some kind of mistake!!!"
"Ehhhh!!"
"Holy !!!"

Everyone was giving different reaction. Meanwhile Jennie was silent. Then suddenly she started to laugh. It was a scary laugh of course.

"Hahahahahaha ..... hahahaha..... hahaha......." Everyone was silent now looking at Jennie.

"This has to be prank. Tell me where's Lisa??" Said Jennie with a mad tone while looking at Lisa.
"W-wait...but I.....I am l-lisa...." Said Lisa in a cracked voice. Almost crying. Jennies eyes softened. She went to Lisa.
"B-baby.."

"Sniff. Stay away. You just like my look sniff. Not me.sniff. you are pr-probably disgusted.  " Said Lisa. Jennie sighed. She then went to Lisa and pulled her into a kiss. Lisa was shocked but still kissed back. They started to french kiss.

"Ewwww..." Xiaoting said while scrunching her face. However others excluding jisoo and Dahyun were admiring the scene.
After a while they pulled out.
"Lili I love you. I will always love you no matter who you are and what you are . I don't hate your look or anything. I just didn't expect that you were a nerd. " Said Jennie and smiled at the end.

"Pretty unexpected right?" Said Lisa smiling. Jennie nodded happily.

"Do I look ok??" Asked seulgi entering the room. Seulgi looked like a girl crush. Totally the highschool heart throb. Irene was in aww.

"To me yes. " said Xiaoting.
Seulgi nodded. She then went to Irene and sat down on the ground facing Irene.
"I want to hear it from you. Do I look good?" Asked seulgi with hope.

"You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter