Two

Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 | Getting Married 

***

 

"See you on Monday, Yoongie-ah~"

 

"I'll call you later tonight."

 

Yoong stares at the ceiling in their office in a daze, couldn't believe he agreed to the deal. "I must be crazy. I'm totally crazy." He ruffles his hair in frustration and grumbles. "Why should she do that?" He pouted his lips and got up, walking to the shelf and taking out a book randomly to read but he couldn't leave his mind out with what happened earlier. "Ugh. Seohyun-ssi, she's a celebrity for a reason."

 

"I heard Seohyun was here?" Sunny entered the office and greeted her friend with a question. "You didn't even called me so I can have her signature?" But she scoff and hit his shoulder.

 

Yoong turned and nodded with a sigh. "I'm sorry. And guess what? She offered me something."

 

"Omo, you guys are getting married?" Sunny exclaimed. 

 

"How'd you know?" 

 

"I mean since last night, I feel like she will do it for real. So it is?"

 

Yoong confirmed it with a nod. "But it's for a show." 

 

"Oh my God! This is huge! People will be so invested."

 

"I know right?" He sighs, feeling like his life will change from there. 

 

"But how about your work?" Sunny got worried he won't be going to work often now.

 

"She said they'll adjust my schedule according to the filming schedule." He smiled a little. "At least I have a part-time job now." And chuckle. One kiss turns into something he never imagined will be. But he has committed already and there's no more turning back.

 

"I'll be tuning in. So don't embarrass me."

 

"As if I do something crazy." 

 

"When you're drunk." Sunny laughs, remembering the last time she brought him home, he talked too much and keeps jumping around like a kid.

 

Yoong is dumbfounded. "I do?" 

 

"Of course you do. You just can't remember it." Sunny said for the last time as she left the room after getting a call. 

 

Blinking a couple of times, Yoong grumble. "I shouldn't drink now."

 

***
 

Jessica returned to the young singer with a bandaid and ointment. She saw the little wound on her feet and hurriedly left to get first aid for it.

 

"What were you thinking?" But she has to scold her first before applying the ointment.

 

  "Ah!" Seohyun winced in pain. "Careful." She helped her blow some air on her wound.

 

"Aigoo, it's not even that big." Jessica knocked her head. "But the doctor did not even see this?"

 

"He did." Said Seohyun softly. She's pretty sure he saw it because he pause for a second when he help her with the shoes.

 

"He did and did nothing to treat you?"

 

"I don't know the reason but it's fine. It's just a small wound."

 

"At least be a gentleman knowing he's a doctor." Jessica is a bit disappointed.

 

"But I got him." A big proud smile formed on Seohyun's lips. She even got his number.

 

"Whoa, now you should be the manager." Joke Jessica as she chuckles.

 

"It wasn't easy though. But I was patient. I think it was because of the money I offered he agreed."

 

"How much did you offer?"

 

"40 thousand."

 

"What?" Exclaimed Jessica. "We agreed for 10." She reminded firmly.

 

"I know but he won't take ten. So I raise it. He wants me to put it on their Mental Health Care though, not for himself." Seohyun briefly smiled. "I think he cares so much for Mental Health?"

 

Jessica scoffs and sighs. "He must be some psycho or he leads that department."

 

"He's a surgeon." Seohyun reminded too. "And he looks so cool on that blue scrub." She dreamily smiled, recalling how he grab his hand and pulled her inside.

 

"Yeah, doctors are cool." Jessica couldn't agree more. "But he's still a complete stranger." She shrugs her shoulders.

 

"That's why I'm bringing him to the show, right?" Seohyun grinned playfully earning a scoff again from her manager.

 

"You're lucky your father doesn't complain to whatever comes to your mind." Jessica finally put the bandaid to cover the wound. "At least he gave you his shoes."

 

"He still cared for me."

 

"And you love that?"

 

"Who doesn't love that?" Ask Seohyun curiously.

 

Jessica chuckles. "Of course no one. Anyway, we should get going. You still have to attend a photo shoot." She gets up and offers her hand to the young singer, who immediately grabs it and she pulled her up from the bench.

 

"Oh, there's no media by the way." Seohyun giggles and happily skipped to the van.

 

Jessica shakes her head as she followed the childish young singer. But she loves her job.

 

-

 

"Appa can you buy me ice cream?" Woojin saw an ice cream parlor from the distance and he suddenly want to have one. He looked up to his father and the latter wasn't seem listening. "Appa what are you thinking?" He's curious about his mind at the moment. But he didn't answer so he shake his hand which cause him to stop walking.

 

"Yes, Woojin-ah?" Yoong raised his eyebrows as he looked down at his son.

 

"Let's have some ice cream." Said Woojin, pointing at the store with a cute smile.

 

Tilting his head, the young father just realized they're already nearing the park in their neighborhood. "Yeah, sure." He flashed him a brief cute smile before they resume their walk and reached the ice cream parlor.

 

"Welcome." The guy behind the ice cream friendly smiled at them.

 

"Appa I like that." Woojin tiptoe to point at the vanilla ice cream. "And that." And pointed at the mint flavor.

 

Yoong's lips broke into a cute smile. "Two orders of that." And he told the male vendor. He took his wallet and was glad he still have cash and handed it to him.

 

"Let's wait for a while." He told his son and guided his son to the nearby bench. Woojin casually sits on his lap, which allows him to hold him close.

 

"Appa I love you." Woojin said as he looked up to him, earning a kiss on his lips from him.

 

"I love you too my baby." Yoong giggles, rubbing his nose to his son's nose.

 

"Your order is here." The guy announced after a while.

 

Yoong stood up together with his son and took their ice cream.

 

Happily, Woojin started to scoop on his ice cream as they walked out of the store.

 

"Let's eat it later at the park." Yoong suggested, taking his son's right hand.

 

They took their seats to an empty bench. Woojin didn't waste a second and he started enjoying his ice cream. Yoong chuckled watching his son. He casually also enjoys his own cup of ice cream while watching some kids playing in the playground.

 

Staring back at his son, Yoong sighs and gently give his son some rub on his head. "You love it, honey?" And wipe the corner of his lips with tissue paper.

 

"Appa, let's order again!" Woojin exclaimed.

 

"You're not yet even done." Chuckled Yoong. "Finish that but no more ice cream, you know it's not good for your teeth."

 

Woojin pouted sadly.

 

"It's okay. Next time again. Why don't you play with the others?" Yoong suggested but his son shook his head

 

"I want to eat ice cream."

 

"Tsk, Woojin!"

 

The young boy nodded in defeat. He however just stayed next to him and watch the other kids.

 

"It's okay, honey, they will make friends with you right away, I promise. And look, they are really good friends." Yoong pursued, hoping his son will do as he says.

 

"Let's play, Appa." Woojin brightly suggested.

 

"Aigoo, how are you going to be a big boy if you don't want to make friends with the others."

 

"I'm already a big boy!"

 

"You're still a baby."

 

Woojin sends glares to Yoong. "Woojin is a big boy!" He firmly said.

 

"Okay, fine." Yoong chuckled as he get up. "Let's play hide and seek. Appa is going to look for Woojin." He went to the tree and started counting down.

 

Woojin looks around and quickly runs to the small house and hides there. He covered his mouth to prevent himself from making a noise.

 

"5, 4, 2, 1." Scanning the park, Yoong started to look for his son. It didn't take him a minute and he saw him inside the playhouse. But it wouldn't be fun if he quickly announced it. "Hmm, where is my Woojin?" So he pretended he didn't see him as he walk around.

 

Woojin giggles but he keeps his hands on his mouth.

 

Right when decided to approach him, his phone rang and he quickly took it out from his pocket. He rolled his eyes in annoyance when Seohyun's contact ID flashes on the screen. "Hello?" But he decided to answer nonetheless and made sure his voice is low.

 

[Hi, Doctor Im. Just want to say I'm already at home. Also, I just had my good shower.] Seohyun giggles from the next line.

 

"Okay. Then?" Yoong finds it ridiculous for her to still tell him what he did.

 

[I just want you to know. See you on Monday! I'm so excited. You're too, aren't you]

 

"Just make sure the hospital gets the money. I don't mind being on the show."

 

[And get married to me?]

 

Yoong chuckled softly. "So be it. I have to hang up now."

 

[Oh you're busy?]

 

"Yes. See you soon." Ending the call, he sighs and immediately went to see his son, only to find him sleeping inside the playhouse. He smiled warmly as he gently reach for him.

 

"Appa!!!" But out of a sudden, woke up and surprised him.

 

Yoong fell on his bum and laughed. "Yah! You pranked me! I thought you were asleep."

 

Woojin stepped out of the house and throw his arms around his father's neck. "I'm sorry Appa." He apologized but he giggled and kissed his cheek.

 

"Aish." Yoong ruffled his hair gently and pinch his nose earning more of his cute giggles. His heart is full just by watching his bright face.

 

-

 

Walking back to the living room with a bowl of chocolate ice cream, Seohyun comfortably took her seat as she resumed watching an anime movie while she's enjoying her ice cream. She's smiling, giggling, laughing, and pouting to the movie. She's like a kid who loves to watch anime movies and series. Something her fans doesn't know besides her manager and parents. 

 

As the movie ends, she has also finished her ice cream and that makes her return the tv to the normal channel. 

 

She wasn't surprised at all when she was once again on the topic of a variety show. Everyone just can't stop talking about her. 

 

Just then, she received a message from her manager.

 

 Manager J: Guess what? The agency has agreed to the 40 thousand dollars and also they want you guys to have a photoshoot together after registering the marriage. The contract will be available by Monday as well. 

 

"Yay!" She's happy to learn about it and immediately thanked Jessica.

 

Manager J: As always, your father won't disagree with your ideas. Don't forget to thank him too.

 

She giggles and dialed her father's number who is also the chairman of the agency she's contracted with. "Appa, heard about the plan. Thank you." 

 

[Anything for you, sweetheart. Introduce him to us if you guys have free time.] 

 

"Why not? It would be fun." She can imagine the conversation Doctor Im and her father will have. It would be interesting to see.

 

[What about the party after registering your marriage with him?] 

 

"Are you going to hold it?" She asks in anticipation.

 

[I wouldn't be asking if I won't be hosting it. See you Monday then, sweetheart.]

 

"See you too, Appa. I love you~" she sweetly replied.

 

[I love you too, Joohyun.]

 

Giggling, she ended the call and jolted up. "Let's go Seo Joohyun!" She yelled out her excitement. She then returned to the kitchen and just put the bowl in the sink before she went to her bedroom. 

 

But as she settle down on her bed, she heard a doorbell that made her annoyed. She involuntarily headed out and check on the intercom first since she wasn't expecting anyone. 

 

Her eyes widened to see Taehyung outside. "What are you doing here?" She asks through the intercom. She glared at him.

 

'Can we talk?' Taehyung pouted cutely while holding the bouquet of flowers close to his chin. 'Please?'

 

"We don't have anything to talk about. That scandal was enough for me to think you are an idiot."

 

'Don't you love me anymore?' 

 

The question made Seohyun pause and chest tightens. She cleared and speaks again. "Not anymore." She said as she clenched her fists.

 

'Chincha? Because I do.'

 

"Then why did you do that?" She questioned. Her eyes started to water. "If you love me, you won't ever do that in the first place."

 

'That was a mistake. My assistant forces me to do that.'

 

Seohyun scoffs in disbelief. "The video tells me you enjoyed that. You guys enjoyed that make-out." She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly as she keeps her emotions at bay.

 

'Please forgive me. That won't happen anymore, please?' Taehyung begs as he shows his cute smiles again, hoping the young singer will take him back.

 

"In your dreams, Kim Taehyung!" Seohyun yelled out her frustrations and finally turned off the intercom. She headed back to the bedroom and kick the big teddy bear before she dives to the bed and on cue, she sobs. She wailed as she cries her pain. She can't deny that Taehyung is still in her heart. But it hurts so bad. The image of him kissing another woman is just hard to forget. "ING GO TO HELL KIM TAEHYUNG!" 

 

After a while, she flipped her body to lay on her back. Her eyes are red and her cheeks are puffy. "I'm going to forget you. I will, soon." She told herself, confident she will move on easily. 

 

Suddenly her phone beeps on top of her nightstand and she lazily checks it. 

 

Doctor Im: I'm sorry earlier. I thought I hang up too quickly on you. I want to explain about the money, can I call?

 

Despite her tears, she smiles and chuckles as she replied to him.

 

To Doctor Im: Babo, you don't need my permission to call me.

 

Once she sent it, he immediately called her and she instantly answered. "You don't have to say sorry about earlier." She corrected him as she chuckle, leaning her back to the bed's headrest. 

 

[Oh, I thought I was rude. But anyway, I want you to put the money to the Mental Health Care in our hospital because it's the only department that wasn't funded well by my hospital. Our psychiatrists are in need of support to keep the service going. And so, we can help a lot of those in need. That's why I hope you can help us.]

 

'I feel like he explained it in front of the boards and I'm one of them.' Seohyun thought in mind as she giggles.

 

[Hmm?]

 

"40 thousand a month will start on Monday. That's for sure, don't worry about it."

 

[I'm glad to know. Thank you.]

 

"Um, one favor."

 

[Hmm?]

 

"Dress on your tuxedo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter