Fifteen

Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 | Leak

 

***

 

For the second, Seohyun found a coffee truck outside her working place and it came from the same guy she can't stop from thinking.

 

"Um, excuse me, Ahjussi. Aren't you guys the same truck from yesterday?" She asked the owner of it.

 

"Yes, it's us, Ms. Seo." The owner handed her churros and iced americano. 

 

"Did he tell you guys to come to every schedule I have?" She is flattered Yoong really thought of her before leaving.

 

"Yes, until your last schedule this week."

 

"Chincha? How did he know my schedule?"

 

"We have no idea." The owner shrugs his shoulders.

 

"Thanks." Seohyun smiled awkwardly and bowed a little as she walks back to her chair nearby. She opened her phone from her pocket, wondering why he hasn't texted her. She messages him earlier but didn't answer. "Aigoo." She put the drinks down on the table and sighs.

 

"How was taking care of Woojin?" Jessica as she approaches her.

 

"Quiet tiring but it was fun, Unnie." Seohyun grinned. "By the way, did you tell Yoong about my schedule this week?"

 

Jessica nodded. "He asks for it, how am I going to lie?" She took the empty chair. 

 

"Tsk, no wonder he sent another coffee truck." Seohyun mumbled. "But that bad boy hasn't replied to my text." 

 

"Really? Where was he again today?" 

 

"Jeonju. I think there's a seminar." 

 

Jessica nodded in understanding. "I see. Then that means he's busy at the moment. Just text him tonight." 

 

"Yes. Also, you have to pick up Woojin again from school." Seohyun reminded, grinning in the process.

 

"Aish, if only Woojin doesn't behave well. I will be complaining." Jessica replied with a sigh.

 

"Yay, thanks Unnie. Don't worry, I'll treat you samgyup later."

 

"Chincha? I'll invite Yul then."

 

"That would be fun." Seohyun giggles. Just then, her phone chimes causing her to pick it up from her coat. "Tsk, someone doesn't want to be talked about."

 

YoongHusband: Yes, I reached Jeonju around lunchtime. Thanks for taking care of Woojin 😊 I miss you guys already. 

 

Jessica wanted to know the message but her own phone chimes as well. "Omo, the new episodes of your show were out yesterday." She received the link from their staff and pressed it.

 

"How many views already?" Seohyun peeks on her phone. "Whoa." And was greeted by 1.2M views in just 16 hours of upload. 

 

"I knew everyone would love that. We have more reason to grab dinner together." Jessica happily said as she does the hi-5 with the young singer. 

 

"Read some comments Unnie." Seohyun instructed and the latter scrolls down to see the comments. It has 3k comments posted already. The top comment got their attention as it read as:

 

They're just faking everything. They're no longer married. I know because my mom works in the Register's office.

 

"What?" Jessica literally thumbs it down. "How can someone from there leaks it?"

 

"It's okay, Unnie. It's true though. I mean, that we're not married anymore."

 

"I know but we paid them to shut their mouth. Tsk. I can't believe this happened."

 

"At least the second top comment is good." Seohyun had no reason to be sad about. The second top comment flutters her.

 

They're really so in love with each other 😍 I'm definitely buying Seohyun's new album. Because I feel like the side tracks will be about Doctor Im. 😊

 

She thumbs up to the comment and giggles. "Let's ignore negativity shall we?" She got up and walks back inside the agency where she will once again practice with the dancers.

 

Jessica chuckled. "I really love her energy always."

 

-

 

After sending his reply, Yoong let out a heavy sigh as he took a sip of his soju. He had been on the beach for a couple of hours now since he learned what happened. It's still so hard to believe. It's like a bad dream.

 

He already knows Tiffany had a rough pregnancy because of his parents but never even took that seriously. He should've taken care of her well than picking a fight. He should've been on her side always so she won't ever think like that. It was all his fault, not Sunny nor Seohyun he lost her.

 

If only he can turn back the time. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Fany-ah." Came his husky voice. "I was... too busy to even take care of you. I thought you can handle it but... I was so stupid to even think you're stronger than me." He wailed and wipe his tears off. "How am I going to forgive myself now? I don't deserve to be Woojin's father. I don't deserve everything." He chokes with his own words but still continues. "I don't even deserve Seohyun."

 

Upon heading his phone rings, he doesn't mind answering it as he continues to wail. 

 

Sunny who just reached the beach let out a sigh as she watched the doe-eyed's back holding her phone. She saw it coming and it hurts so bad.

 

"How am I going to take that pain away?" She grumbled inwardly.

 

-

 

"Let's go." Seohyun happily took Woojin's hand after bowing to the staff and bid farewell. She skips with him until they reach her van. 

 

"Omma, this looks like a room." Said Woojin, looking around while humping in his seat. 

 

"There's a bed at the back, you want me to show it?" 

 

"Yes."

 

Getting up, Seohyun stepped to the back and pressed the button which the locker and a folding bed slowly appears before them.

 

"Whoa, that's so cool." Woojin is amazed while watching it.

 

"It's just small but I can rest here every time I'm on an overnight filming for an mv." She explained as she pressed the close button again. 

 

"No wonder the van is so big."

 

"It's a home van." She added, taking back her seat and smiling at the young boy.

 

"I want to sleep here one time, Omma." Woojin flashes a cute smile. "Can I?"

 

"Sure, if Appa will allow it." Seohyun doesn't have any problem with it. She fixed the young boy's hair a little and smiled briefly.

 

"He will, I'm sure of it." Woojin confidently says. 

 

Jessica steps into the driver's seat. "Are you guys ready?" And ask the two from the back seat.

 

"Yes, Noona!"

 

"Yes, Unnie!" Woojin and Seohyun answered at the same time.

 

"Yul will just go straight to the restaurant." informed Jessica before she the engine and reverse the van as she drives off carefully.

 

-

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

And more clicks can be heard from both Seohyun and Jessica's phones as they took photos of the food on the table. It wasn't just a barbecue party but also a pasta, salad, and chicken party. The restaurant gives them beer for free on the contrary. There are few stares from customers around but they don't mind. Woojin is loving the ambiance as he can eat whatever he wants on the table and drink orange juice while the adults converse.

 

"What did he tell you?" Yul casually asks Seohyun while placing new pork on Woojin's plate. 

 

Seohyun didn't understand it yet but when she looked at the young detective to his eyes, she immediately gets it. "I shouldn't worry about it anymore."

 

"Did he talk to her already?" Jessica also asks. 

 

"He hasn't shared with me but I guess he will do it in these three days' trips." Seohyun replied, even though she's not certain the two are on the same trip. 

 

"Will he charge her if finds out the truth?" Yul curiously asks. He's ready to be the one handling the case if ever.

 

"He didn't mention anything but he was totally upset with Sunny when he saw the video."

 

"What video, Omma?" Woojin butted to their conversation, grabbing everyone's attention on him. "Did I... ask something wrong?" He got intimidated.

 

"No, it's alright, Woojinnie." Seohyun smiled at him. "It was just... a fun video you know." She explained and the young boy nodded.

 

"Okay." Woojin returned to his meal.

 

"It's not good to talk about this in front of him." Jessica whispered to Seohyun.

 

"Yeah." Seohyun sighs and puts some kimchi on Woojin's lettuce. "It tastes good if you add it with the pork." She told him.

 

Woojin put the pork on the lettuce and wrap it small then place it in his open mouth. He thumbs up to her while chewing on it.

 

"Aigoo, so cute." Yul commented, smiling in amusement at the young boy next to him.

 

"Appa and you should be friends, Hyung." Woojin suggested.

 

"You like to see that, Woojin-ah?" Jessica finds it adorable.

 

"Yes, they look a little alike."

 

"Really?" Yul and Seohyun responded together.

 

Woojin giggles. "Yes."

 

"I don't think so." Jessica jokes as she looked at Yul with a sly smile.

 

"Yah, he was saying we're both handsome that's why we're alike." Yul defended himself.

 

Seohyun and Jessica laugh. And Woojin joined them a little late.

 

"Sheesh, you guys are just too full of yourself." Yul shakes his head but he loves it.

 

"Oppa, the pork is going to burn." Seohyun noticed and immediately got her own clipper as Yul also follows to hurriedly flip the pork on the griller.

 

Jessica and Woojin are receiving the cooked pork as they feed themselves.

 

-

 

Hearing a lot of knocks wakes Yoong up from his deep slumber. He the night lamps and noticed it was already ten in the evening. He skipped dinner which leads to his stomach grumbling as he push himself up.

 

"Yah! Yoongie-ah! Open the door!"

 

Ruffling his hair, he force himself to leave the bed and made his way to the door. As he unlocks the door, he didn't mind speaking as he returned to the bed.

 

"You haven't eaten, have you?" Sunny grimaced the moment he saw all the canned empty beers on the floor.

 

"I don't have appetite." Yoong muttered only as he close his eyes, laying down on his chest.

 

"Come on, Yoong. You can't do this to yourself." Sunny grumbled as she set the food on the coffee table. "The living has to keep living." She reminded. "We can't do anything about it anymore." She finished setting the table just to hear nothing from him. "I know it's hard to accept it. You're like me after I heard she didn't make it. Grieving while blaming yourself is so hard. It was killing yourself slowly inside." she shared what she experienced. "But once I snapped out, I thought I'm doing it wrong. Tiffany, she wanted to rest from everything and that's what she wanted... for the pain to stop. It was so wrong for her indeed but it can never be stopped. She was so depressed and desperate that time..." She heavily sighs and continues. "Depression just really eats her and I feel so sorry myself because I never had all the time to be by her side. To somehow help her fight it and to help her also accept her parents won't ever accept your child... she has gone through a lot and we can't blame her for that. I'm regretful but at least... she's no longer in pain. It had been 4 years. Hard to do... I know but let's accept it." she ended it when she shed some tears and check the doe-eyed from the bed.

 

Yoong heard everything that he was quietly crying. He wishes the pain in his heart would also disappear easily but it's hard now that he knows everything. His grief for her will no longer stop. As long as he keeps living. 

 

"Sometimes we just have to admit ourselves that not all will stay for long. Some just pass by to create good memories." Sunny added, opening the lid of the bowl so the smell will fill the entire hotel room. "Please, let's keep living and eat with me." She begs. "Don't live with that pain, It won't go away right away. But remember to live... not for yourself only but for the people that care for you." 

 

Wiping his tears off, Yoong got off of the bed and didn't say anything as he sits down on the floor and took the spoon. He eats quietly while tears can't be stopped him from falling.

 

Sunny opened the bottle of water for her as she quietly had her meal as well. She keeps glancing at him. He's broken and she hates to see it. But at least he complied. She gives him the box of tissue and he gladly took it.

 

"No matter what you're going through, don't forget to eat." She softly says just to hear nothing besides soft sniffles.

 

-

 

HyunWifey: Hey, we just had a barbecue. Your son loves it so much.

HyunWifey: Ugh, for the third time of the day, I cleaned Woojin's . He eats so much that's why. Hahaha

HyunWifey: I will be a real mother the moment you returned. I miss you, Yoong-ssi. Call me once you got this.

HyunWifey: You're still busy aren't you? But I hope you can call us. Your son misses you too. I love you~

HyunWifey: Woojin prepared the bed by himself, didn't know he can do it. He's a grown-up five years old.

HyunWifey: I read him a book. It feels so good, I'm really like a mother now. Hahaha. Call me, please :(

HyunWifey: Sleeping in your bed feels so lonely... I miss you. I hope you're doing fine there. I love you~

 

Yoong finds himself re-reading every message Seohyun sent. He received a total of fifty missed calls from her. He felt so bad but he couldn't press the call button when he had a hoarse voice at the moment. And he couldn't be happy at the moment. So he decided to just text her. 

 

to HyunWifey: Still up? I'm so sorry for not responding. It's too busy out here. I'm doing fine, no worries.

I'll make up to you once I returned. I miss you so much and I love you~♥ 

Send my heart to Woojin as well.

 

-

 

Upon hearing her phone chimes, Seohyun quickly took it from the nightstand and was glad to read his reply. She wanted to call him but figured he needs to sleep early so she also replied to his text.

 

to YoongHusband: I'm so happy to read this message. Don't skip your meal, Okay?

Good night. I love you~

 

-

 

Not planning to reply, Yoong decided on his SNS account and was greeted by photos of Seohyun she posted on her own account. It unconsciously brought a tiny smile to his face as he scrolls down to see photos of his son. 

 

"My big boy." He softly says as once again tears are falling and chest got heavy. "Appa will be back soon. Wait for me."

 

Suddenly seeing Sunny is calling, he declined it and wipe his tears. He decided to turn off his phone and lay down on the bed. Closing his heavy eyelids, he slowly drifted to sleep peacefully.

 

-

 

Opening the gate, Seohyun and Woojin casually walk to the car hand in hand. It's the second day together since Yoong left for Jeonju. Both are smiling happily as they got in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter