One

Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 | The Offer

 

***

 

"Seohyun-ah, what did you just did?" Ask Taehyung the moment he saw his girlfriend. She only passes at him so fast, and he follows right away. "Seohyun-ah please talk to me." He tried to keep up with her pace. "Why would you kiss a fan? And really? In front of me? Did I do wrong?"

 

Seohyun just keeps on walking, doesn't want to talk to him. She keeps her face straight without planning to give him a look.

 

"Seohyun please." Taehyung grumbles and he can't take it anymore as he grabs her hand to stop her. But her manager steps in and pushed him off. "Seriously, Jessica?" 

 

"Seohyun doesn't need to explain herself." Her manager, Jessica told him as she shove the iPad to Taehyung's chest and took Seohyun's wrist to continue their way to the dressing room.

 

Taehyung gasped to see himself on the video. "." And he curses. He tried to chase her but security instantly blocked him in front of her dressing room. "Yah! Seohyun-ah! Let me explain!" Shouted him while struggling to the body guard's grip on his arms. But he didn't hear anything from Seohyun. 

 

"If I were you, Mr. Kim, just leave." The bodyguard advised him. "People are staring and recording."

 

"Aish!" Taehyung let go from them and huffed as he composed himself before he walked out.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is behind Seohyun, pacing back and forth. 

 

"Unnie, you're dizzying me." Said Seohyun, grabbing a tissue paper nearby and sneezing on it. "What are you worried about?" Ask her curiously as she just carelessly throws the tissue. 

 

Jessica stops from walking and looked at the younger through the mirror before her. "Do you know what you just did?"

 

"Of course." Chuckled Seohyun in an instant.

 

"You just brought yourself to something people will feast on. I'm sure tomorrow, you're the headline on every news."  

 

"So be it." 

 

Jessica scoffs. 

 

"Come on, let them talk about me. It was just a kiss either way." Seohyun shrugs her shoulders. She took her phone on the table and blocks Taehyung's number before deleting it. 

 

"Tsk, you're crazy." Jessica is in disbelief. "But what if people will think you really proposed to that fan? You heard how they're cheering on him so much. And when you guys kiss, everyone just feels like they witnessed a real marriage." She further explained the possible outcome.

 

"That fan... He's cute though." Seohyun smiles recalling the kiss and how good a kisser the stranger was. She can still even feel his lips on hers, causing her to touch it.

 

"What?" Jessica is dumbfounded. "You like him? You don't even know him." 

 

"Yah, as if we're going to meet again." Seohyun shakes her head and snickers. "Quit worrying. The people will just think it was another publicity." She doesn't think her fans would even take it seriously.

 

"Tsk, let's just see tomorrow." Jessica doesn't have anything to say anymore. Seohyun's personality is just different from hers and she couldn't argue against her. She walked out of the room but only to close it back because of the media in the hallway the security is trying to hold. "I don't think we can go out through the main gate."

 

"Wae?" Seohyun turned to face her manager.

 

"Media is on the hallway. Looks like they saw what happened. Oh yeah, fans were live streaming. We should go out through the parking lot." Jessica suggested and started to gather Seohyun's stuff.

 

"So it begins." A smirk formed Seohyun's lips as she nod her head.

 

"Follow me." Jessica ushered, leaving the dressing room.

 

It took a couple of seconds before Seohyun decided to follow and the bodyguards immediately walk with her. She put on sunglasses and walk as if nothing happened to her own concert.

 

"Seohyun-ssi! Please explain to us what happened?"

 

"Was that for real?"

 

"Did you really propose to a fan?"

 

"Are you and Taehyung, done?"

 

And more questions were thrown at her by the reporters. Seohyun turned her head and sends flying kisses to the reporters. She giggles when she heard a lot of 'I love you' 'Marry Me' and more confessions of love coming from the media.

 

Stepping inside the van, she let out a sigh of relief and took her sunglasses off as she comfortably leans into the seat. Jessica followed right after but she's suddenly getting a lot of messages that she couldn't turn on the engine yet.

 

"What's going on?" ask Seohyun curiously.

 

"I told you, it's blowing up now." Jessica showed the portal site and Seohyun is number one trending followed by Taehyung and 'Lucky Fan'. "Everyone's confused if it was just a publicity stunt or it was for real? And Taehyung trending in two topics, the scandal, and his failed proposal. Netizens are laughing at him and want him to apologize to you for cheating. Oh, some are rooting for the Lucky Fan. If it's for real, you guys should date. People are really crazy over this." she laughs and turned off her phone.  

 

"That serves him there."  Seohyun muttered, opening the window and signaling Jessica to drive.

 

"Don't you ever talk with him anymore." advise Jessica as she drives off the van carefully. 

 

"I won't, no worries." Closing her eyes, Seohyun enjoys the ride as she allows the wind to brush on her face. She relaxes her mind and body, so she can have her nap before reaching her apartment.

 

Glancing to the younger, Jessica smiled, glad to see that she wasn't really that broken. She was all professional earlier and she's glad also that the fan seems to be so polite that he even bow to her after Seohyun walked out without any word.

 

***

 

Sunny let out a huge exhale after talking to a friend on the phone. It was her nth time to confirm to her friend that yes, it was Yoong who went upstage and kiss the very popular singer, Seo Joohyun. "Yoong, I don't think you're going to work normally now." She tossed her phone on the side to face the doe-eyed, who had been pouting for the last couple of hours while leaning into the table. "Yah, are you even listening?" She kicks his leg under the table to get his attention back.

 

"Should I... hide?" Yoong smiled awkwardly.

 

"Silly but you can just ignore them." Sunny suggested casually. She drinks on her can of beer first and continues. "You know you can't miss going to work." she reminded.

 

Composing himself, Yoong sighs loudly. "Indeed, it's not even my fault to be there. She just randomly pointed at me and do that crazy publicity." He scoffs, gulping down his beer as well. "I just hope my baby won't get to see the video." But he pouted again, thinking of his love of his life's reaction.

 

"You're really going to explain it to him if he gets to see it." Sunny chuckled softly. She looked up to the sky and sighed. "How lucky are you though to be the one kissing her."

 

"What?! Do you like her more than a fan, Noona?" Yoong laughs in disbelief. 

 

"Yah, not like that. I mean, a lot of male fans out there who are dreaming to be in your place." Sunny blushes defending herself. "I love Seohyun since debut so I'm like a mother to her now."

 

"Chincha?" Yoong teasingly smiles. "Why are you blushing?"

 

"I'm not. It's just the beer, babo." Sunny literally smacks his forehead.

 

"Well, it doesn't matter." Yoong shrugs his shoulders as he drinks his beer again to finish it. "I'm out. You better come early tomorrow." He reminded us he gets up and walks away, leaving his friend outside the convenience store.

 

Sunny sighs as she watches her friend's back, getting farther. Her heart flutters as she smiles unconsciously. "Send my regards to your baby!" She shouted, couldn't miss it.

 

Yoong waves his hand in the air only as he keeps walking. "Aigoo, what a night for me." chuckled him. His house is just a walking distance it took him 10 minutes only to arrive. But he didn't enter right away. He checks his time and checks left and right, just by the gate of his house. "He should be here by now." mumbles him, waiting patiently for that someone.

 

When the clock strikes 9 pm, he can finally see a car is slowly approaching. The moment it stops in front of him, the window from the passenger seat rolls over and a cute and adorable little boy revealed herself.

 

"Appa Anyeong!" 

 

"Anyeong, my baby Woojin." He greeted with cute smiles as well as he wave his hand. He bowed to the woman by the driver's seat. "Thanks for taking care of him for me, Auntie." and he gladly says.

 

"No problem." His Auntie says, smiling at his son

 

"Thank you for today, Auntie Shin." Woojin waves his hand and stepped out of the car.

 

"Do you mind if I offer you some coffee, Auntie?" Yoong asks softly.

 

"Nah, next time. I still have to watch that video your Uncle sent." His Auntie wink at him and wave at Woojin with all smiles before she left.

 

"Heol, even my family." Yoong is flabbergasted. 

 

"What is it, Appa?" Woojin ask innocently as he looked up at him.

 

Looking down at his daughter, Yoong flashes a sweet smile as he picks him up and carries him in his arms. "That was nothing, sweetheart." He couldn't resist and kissed his puffy cheeks a few times, earning his giggles. "Let's go and take a bath and?" he said and headed to their little home.

 

"Sleep!" Woojin exclaimed, putting his hands in the air.

 

Yoong smiles warmly. Woojin his 4 years old son is the only love of his life after his girlfriend died early.  

 

***

 

Jolting up as her alarm clock rings so loud around the room in the early morning, Seohyun exhales loudly, taking off her blindfold and letting out a huge yawn. She lazily got off the bed and walk out of her room, heading straight to the fridge. But she saw a post-it note that says;

 

I'll be there later 9 am

- manager J

 

"Oh, not too early." She giggles and took a bottle of water from her fridge. But she decided to put it back and instead, she decided to have some coffee.

 

She plopped to the couch and her huge TV screen, planning to have some movie first before her manager comes but before she can switch it to a movie, the news got her attention. It was about her and Taehyung and his proposal. The reporter laughs when the video shows Taehyung walking out while she's there, kissing her fan.

 

She didn't get to see that footage last night and it made her smile and chuckle as the reporter shares her opinion.

 

"Whether this is publicity or not, I'm with you Seohyun-ah. Taehyung deserves to witness that. He's an . Um, excuse me for my curse. And to that fan, you're actually cute. Everyone is curious about you too. Who are you Mr. Lucky Fan? If you're watching right now, call our number, and let's talk about your experience." The reporter said before she switch to another news.

 

Seohyun felt good with the support she's getting, actually since last night. Her friends keep her up all night to show their support. 

 

Taking her mug of coffee, she sips on it, and her lips curve into a smile when an idea pops up.

 

-

 

"What if we make a new concept for my vlog?"

 

Jessica looked up from her iPad to the young singer and raise her eyebrows. "A new concept besides daily life? Any idea then?" It got her interest right away.

 

"That fan last night. I want to marry him for real." Seohyun just share casually while flashing a bright smile.

 

"What?" Jessica is stunned. "Are you crazy?"

 

"I mean, people had been asking if it was a real proposal or not. They were even joking about it. I don't want it to be publicity this time. Find him and offer him a contract." Seohyun confi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter