Extra chapter #3

The Reason Why

Jihyo was so excited about the arrival of some new furniture that she asked Nayeon and Jeongyeon to help her assemble them, as Momo was at work and couldn't be back anytime soon.

The two brides had immediately accepted and had catapulted to their friend's house, intending to make themselves useful and spend some time chatting with her. Jeongyeon was very good at following the instructions and she immediately got to work, transforming herself into a serious and professional person.

"I forgot how y she is during a manual work" Nayeon was looking at her wife with dreamy eyes "her hands can do magic"

"Mom, contain yourself" Nana had stopped reading the book she had in her hands to look at her mother with an embarrassed smile.

The woman replied with a shrug "it's not my fault if your mother provokes me and I can't help but look at her, blame her"

"Nobody is forcing you to eat me with those eyes of yours" Jeongyeon was focused on reading the instruction booklet "you can look wherever you want, your head isn't stuck in my direction"

"Don't pretend, you've always loved having my attention and your smirk confirms it's still like that" she joined her to kiss her cheek "would you like me to help?

"Gladly, I just need someone to read the instructions aloud" the younger had given her the little paper book.

While the two lovers were intent on assembling that piece of furniture, Jihyo had approached Nana "what are you reading? You seem very concentrated"

"It's a book assigned by my literature teacher, it required a detailed analysis and we have two months to do everything. The problem is that this will be the first of other group work and there are some classmates who haven't intention to collaborate"

"Is that why you are trying to finish fast?"

Nana nodded slowly "I want to get rid of this weight as soon as possible, I don't care about the others and their intentions because I'm willing to do everything by myself"

"This will lead to a penalty, you know? If I can give you some advice I would tell you to try to form an ideal group immediately to be able to study all together, so as not to make this experience too heavy. Obviously you can do as you prefer, I will always support you" she kissed her head before going upstairs to fix things.

The minutes passed quickly and the activities carried out by the four people in the house were partially completed. However, after a short time, Jihyo had joined the others with some clothes in her hands "Jun forgot his spare clothes, again"

"He always has his head in the clouds" Jeongyeon was giggling along with her wife "does he really need them?"

"After finishing his swimming training he always takes a shower. Today I don't have my car, can you lend me yours? It will take a little while"

The youngest in the house interjected before her mothers could reply "I have to go to the library and it's a few steps from the swimming school, I can bring them to him"

"You are an angel, my favorite girl" Jihyo smiled at her gratefully before tucking the clothes into a bag.

The girl left her aunt's house after saying goodbye to the three women, heading as quickly as possible to the swimming school "it's been a long time since I last saw him train, by now he must have become very good"

When she arrived at her destination she took care to leave the bag in Minjun's locker before running to see the workouts and focus her eyes on him. She didn't know how to swim, but thanks to the boy she had learned to recognize various swimming styles and that, she was sure, was the butterfly style.

She was dazzled by the elegance with which Minjun moved in the water, looking at him with a mixture of admiration and adoration. When she saw him come out of the pool, take off his cap and run his hands through his hair, Nana's heart seemed to be about to explode, but that magic was interrupted by a companion of his, who had started to touch his arms intrusively.

She felt herself seething with anger "to hell with him and his stupid muscles, next time I won't bring him anything at all" she turned her heels in a hurry, feeling the jealousy that made her stomach burn "first he kisses me, then invites me to go out and in the end he has a good time with someone else. Stupid Jun"

What Nana didn't know was that the boy saw her right after he pushed her swimming partner away. Another thing she didn't know was that Minjun was upset, that he hoped he could at least say hello.

 

 

 

 


That same evening, no longer able to bear the voice in his head that was particularly keen to remind him how stupid he had been lately, Minjun had joined one of his mothers in the living room "can we talk? I need a few minutes"

Momo immediately took off her glasses and turned off the television, motioning to her son to sit next to her on the couch "I can dedicate all the minutes you need, tell me"

After taking a seat next to her the boy looked down "I need advice on girls, I never know how to behave with the person I like"

"You're asking the wrong person, I've never been good to anyone but your mother, but even then it took me several months to settle. You should ask Jihyo"

"To tell the truth I'd rather talk about it with you, I know Mom would be just as good, but you are both a mother and father figure and I need this now"

The brunette smiled a little sadly "I'm sorry I'm not your real father, he would certainly have been better than me for this kind of thing"

"Are you kidding? Nobody could take your place, you are a fantastic parenting figure and I never cared about not really being your son" he squeezed her hand tightly "you are my mom and nothing can change my mind about you"

"My beautiful Jun, give me a kiss" she gave him several kisses, leaving the lipstick mark on his cheek.

After that moment of tenderness they looked into each other's eyes "would you like to help me? I would like to do the right thing, but I'm just making one disaster after another"

"As a person who has made mistakes many times because of insecurities I can tell you to throw yourself headlong into situations that will arise with the girl you like, not to let yourself be touched by paranoia and only do what you feel like doing. You want to hold her hand? Do it. Want to give her a kiss? Do it after you make sure the other person wants what you want. You have to be brave or you will miss out on a lot of chances, I'm still trying to make up for some of the ones I missed with your mother"

"In short, all I need is a good dose of courage, right?"

"Right answer, then it will go as it should but at least you won't have any regrets"

Minjun leaned his head on her shoulder to seek comfort "how can I? My courage evaporates with the same speed with which it manifests itself"

"I assure you that you will have plenty of it when you feel the need to act, trust a first-class coward"

"You are the best, do you know?" he was smiling "you made me feel better"

Momo immediately posed, holding her baby in her arms "thank Jihyo, it was her who made me become like this"

 

 

 

 


Chaeyoung had got up to go get some more drinks, leaving the three women who were with her to chat. Tzuyu was slowly sipping the drink she had ordered just before "remember me why I agreed to come and spend the night in this noisy and stuffy club"

"Because my wife wanted to go wild with us like in the old days" Mina was smiling, but it was clear that she too found the noise of the music annoying "we can't always say no to her, it wouldn't be right"

"I feel perfectly at ease, before becoming a respectable person I used to go dancing every night and I assure you that for me this is like a welcome return to the past"

Her better half gave her a pinch on her thigh "don't remind me"

"We didn't know each other and I didn't have my head in the right place at that time, you know" she made her sweet eyes "I only love you"

Mina was looking at them with a toothy smile "you are a strange couple and honestly I wouldn't have bet a penny on the duration of your relationship, considering the differences between you, but I must admit: looking at you two warms my heart"

"If you think about it, the two of us are very different too" Chaeyoung was back with other things to drink "and yet here we are, we are even thinking of starting a family"

"You too?" Tzuyu had opened her eyes wide in surprise "I was convinced that you don't want to have children"

The eldest of the group shrugged "the enthusiasm of Sana and Dahyun has infected us. We understand that we are ready, as far as I'm concerned the girl with the highlighter pink hair has finally become a real adult. I'm ready to have real responsibilities and that's why I worked hard to get a good job"

"It's the same for me, that's also why I'm no longer blonde" Mina had rested her head on her wife's shoulder "we have everything we've ever wanted and now we just need to expand the family"

"You have all our support, so I will have more babies to spoil and fill with kisses on the cheeks" Sharon was excited "to celebrate the I'll offer the next drinks!"

Chaeyoung thanked her with a flying kiss "and you? When will you decide to start a family?"

Tzuyu choked on her drink, while the woman sitting next to her seemed calm "we've been thinking about it for a while, we just need more time and a good dose of courage"

 

 

 

 


The day of the family birthday party had arrived and dinner had been going well for everyone, but it was at coffee time that the general embarrassment began. Nayeon had looked at her daughter with curiosity "now that I think about it: why did you wear lipstick? I thought you didn't like makeup"

The girl had to try hard not to look at Minjun and not to appear embarrassed "Kami gave it to me and, when I sent her a selfie to show her my outfit, she insisted on convincing me, in fact I didn't wear anything besides lipstick"

"Leave her alone, she's grown up now and she's free to wear make-up if she likes" Chaeyoung showed her thumb up to the younger "if you feel like doing a flashy hair color ask me for help, I'll be able to recommend the best hairdressers"

"Stop giving unhealthy ideas and finish drinking the coffee before it freezes" Mina was rubbing her temple "weren't you two supposed to give our man of the house a present?"

Sharon immediately got up from her chair to go and take the package from her bag, returning to deliver it to her nephew "I hope you like it, it's from me and Tzuyu"

Minjun's mouth dropped open immediately after tearing the paper "I don't know what to say, I decided to watch the videos of an American YouTuber to be able to enjoy this game"

"You told us about that video game and we took the ball" Tzuyu was smiling with her visible dimple "go and try it, there's time before the cake"

"I'll go now!" the boy thanked them with a kiss on their cheeks before looking at Nana "it can be played with screen sharing, you like?"

"Gladly" she followed him upstairs, timidly entering his room and looking around "it changed a lot since the last time"

Minjun was turning on the TV and the PlayStation "so it's much more comfortable, I feel better because I can watch television without giving me a stiff neck and the desk is close to the shelf where I keep my school books"

The older had approached the bed to give him a box "I know it won't be a screaming gift, but I didn't like the idea of ​​not giving you something for your birthday"

"It wasn't necessary to buy me a gift, but thank you" the boy's smile was sincere, as was the interested look he was giving to the bracelet inside it.

"It made me think of you, seems very delicate but the saleswoman reassured me about its resistance to shocks or anything else and I am convinced. It's like the Minjun I know"

"It's beautiful, I really mean it" he was having a hard time hooking it on his own and smiled when Nana's hands touched his wrist to help him "I hope it didn't cost much"

Nana shrugged, closing the box to keep herself busy "who knows"

The boy was staring at her intently, feeling his heart threatening to come out of his chest as it was pounding "I don't think I managed to prove it to you in a decent way, but I'm in love with you"

"For real?" she paid a lot of attention to appear confident.

"Really" he took her hand to make her feel the beating of his heart "this is the effect that makes me being close to you, but I guess you already knew it since how close we were on the evening of my birthday. By the way.. I wanted to apologize for kissing you so suddenly"

Nana's hand moved to caress the boy's face "you don't have to apologize, if I didn't want your kiss I could have pushed you and finished it there"

"Does this mean that you also have feelings for me?"

"I thought it was obvious, I put on a dress and put a lipstick on to get your attention" she blushed, but she was determined to look him in the eye "on your birthday I even wore heels and you know I hate them, but I wanted to be beautiful in your eyes"

Minjun, after realizing the sincerity of the girl he had fallen in love with, had taken the liberty of holding her close and kissing her on the lips. They were kissing very calmly, intent on enjoying the intensity of that moment as they hadn't done the first time they kissed.

When they parted to catch their breath, Nana left a trail of kisses on the boy's neck, heedless of the marks left by the slightly smudged lipstick. She whispered his name, awakening something in him that convinced him to make the next move.

He pushed her to lie down on the bed, kissing her again and the skin of her legs. The way Nana quivered at his touch was driving him crazy "you are always beautiful"

"You too" she was out of breath, but she had enough strength to Minjun's shirt with studied slowness. She tossed it to the floor, allowing herself to look at every muscle without having to pretend she wasn't interested and daring to run her hands through his body.

Minjun was watching her, reaching up with his fingers to pull down the shoulder straps of the dress "I have long wished to kiss you" he whispered on her lips, giving her a light kiss "I want all of you"

The girl, aware that her dress wouldn't have been an impediment considering the height it had reached, surrounded his hips with her legs "I'm yours, Jun. I always have been"

They kissed again, letting their hands explore as much as possible and making their bodies adhere. When Nana let out a moan of pleasure, Minjun felt ready to diminish the layers that divided their bodies, detaching off the necessary to get rid of the jeans.

"What a surprise, I really didn't expect this" Sana was standing in the doorway, her hand on the door handle and wide open.

"" Nana pushed Minjun away and stood up, hastily lowering her dress "Aunt, it's used to knock before entering a room"

The woman looked at both of them with evident amusement "I knocked three times and, receiving no response, I thought you had put your headphones on and went in"

"Don't tell anyone, please" Minjun had picked up his shirt from the floor and was buttoning it up very carefully "I haven't told my mothers yet"

"I'm sure they would be quite surprised by the daring of the little and tender Jun, but I think they would all be shocked to know that you are both out of control" she was looking at them with malice, sweetening her eyes immediately after "I won't say anything, but give yourself a fix and go back downstairs to eat the cake. I'll say you're finishing a level" she closed the door, giggling under her breath.

Nana, after making sure she was perfectly in order and stopped being ashamed to death, helped the boy wipe off the lipstick "I'm sorry, this lipstick is terrible"

"Your kisses weren't, they were great"

"Don't flirt, we just got caught" she was blushing "now you're okay, let's go?"

Minjun motioned for her to go first, more for lack of courage than for gallantry, following her after turning off the light.

Arriving downstairs they didn't notice any strange attitude towards them and they were relieved, at least until Nayeon hadn't approached the boy and had grabbed the collar of his shirt "Aunt's darling, what is this stain?"

The two were petrified as all eyes were focused on them. Minjun swallowed hard "it's painting, I was showing Nana the colors I have"

"But you don't even know how to use a pencil, since when do you know these things?" Momo had tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.

Tzuyu could no longer resist and laughed like she had never done in her life, folding her hands on her stomach and struggling to breathe. Her wife let herself be infected, laughing with her immediately after realizing a small detail "Nana no longer has lipstick"

"I'm crying with laughter" Tzuyu was drying her tears as the four mothers gathered around them for recommendations and lectures.

"How long has this been going on?" Jihyo asked.

"What are your intentions with my daughter? You're my beloved baby, but if you make her suffer I will break you in two like a breadstick"

"Now I understand why you particularly cared about my advice, you wanted to impress Nana" Momo was looking at her son with a mixture of pride and concern.

"My babies grew up so fast" Nayeon's eyes were full of tears and she was waving her face with her hand.

Minjun, after the threat of his favorite aunt, took a step back "I have no bad intentions, we got caught up in the moment"

"They haven't done anything wrong and I don't see the reason to be a pain in the " Dahyun hugged both of them "let's eat the cake and put them at ease, they are already embarrassed enough and there's no need to make them feel worse"

"I agree with you, we have to celebrate!" Chaeyoung pushed the four mothers to sit down and, with the help of the other aunts, they managed to prevent the two young from sinking into embarrassment and enjoying the evening.