Meeting

Your Chance

You walked into the house and immediately went to your room and laid down on your bed.  You looked up at the ceiling for hours until you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket.  "Hello?" you said quietly.  "JAY! What happened??" you heard Jenna shout from the other end.  "Nothing my parents wanted to talk to me, that's all." you said cheerfully.  *I don't want to lie, but what else am I going to say?* "Oh," she let out a sigh a relief, "I thought something bad had happened, like someone died or something." she said.  "Everything's fine. Oh, and I can't make it to practice the rest of the week, my parents are coming over in a few days." You said, giving her a heads up.  "Aww, okay, i'll tell coach for you.  Will you be at school tomorrow?" She asked.  "Yeah, but I might have to leave a little early..." you said trailing off.  "Okay, well I have to go, coach is calling us back so i'll tell her now." she said.  "Okay, bye, i'll see you tomorrow." you said as you hung up your phone.  You let out a sigh and got up to go to the kitchen. 

You cooked yourself a meal and started to clean up as you wondered who your half siblings could be.  You got bored and the TV to watch a SBS Inkigayo since it was usually on then.  You sang along to the songs and packed up your things at the same time and at around 10 pm you got tired and decided to go to sleep.

You went through the next couple of days forgetting about the whole incident and on that Friday a black van was waiting outside of your school to pick you up and bring you to the new house.  *The day has finally come...* you thought as you walked out of the school and saw a small sign with your name on it.  You got into the car and a moving truck followed the car to the new location.  I

It was a house on a hill, by the ocean that was about four stories high and it was humongous.  As you stepped out of the car, you walked towards the house and opened the door with the key that your parents had sent you.  As you stepped inside, you smelled the slightest bit of new paint, the smell of new furniture, and it felt completely empty.  You left the door open and walked to the second floor as your mom had told you to and you found a room with a letter 'J' on it.  You walked into the empty room and you walked straight to the windows.  You suddenly heard a helicopter really close and saw one landing a couple yards away from the house.  The movers moved your furniture into the room while you went outside to see who was in the helicopter.  "Umma! Appa!" you shouted as they stepped out of the helicopter.  You ran over to them and embraced them tightly.  "Jay honeyy!" your mom said.  "Hey little girl! look how big you've grown!" your dad said.  "Let's go inside, the others and their group members should be arriving soon." your mom said.  We walked into the house and went to a big entertainment room with comfy sofas and couches all over.  There was a slightly elevated part of the room and your parents motioned for you to sit on the sofa closest to the platform. 

"Are you ready?" your dad asked.  He looked as nervous as you did and you quietly nodded.  Your mom called someone and you heard foot steps coming.  Your mom went to opent the door and seven pretty girls walked into the room.  "Annyeonghaseyo! T-ara ibnida." they said harmoniously.  You sat there with your mouth wide open as they talked.  The main singer, you recognized, took a step forward.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Jay! I am Soyeon of T-ara, as well as your eldest half sibling." She said with a happy smile on her face.  You stood up and bowed 90 degrees and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jay." She laughed softly and the other girls introduced themselves as well.  There were six others: Eunjung, Hwayoung, Boram, Qri, Jiyeon and Hyomin.  they took a seat at one of the smaller couches while Soyeon sat next to you on the couch.  Your dad called someone on his phone and you heard footsteps once again.  He opened the door and six beastly men walked in.  You gasped quietly and Soyeon giggled a little bit at your reaction.  "Annyeonghaseyo, 2PM ibnida!" they said as they bowed.  *Oh, my, gosh....* You reconized all of them and Junsu stepped out and said, "Annyeong Jay dongsaeng! I am Junsu of 2PM!" you got up and introduced yourself to them.  Junsu sat on your other side and the others went to sit on another couch.  Your mom called someone and you heard more foot steps.  Seven boys and one girl walked into the room.  You recognized Ailee, new solo singer and the boys looked familiar.  "Hello Jay, we are U-Kiss ibnida!" the boys said and they bowed.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee ibnida!" the girl said.  You introduced yourself again and Soohyun and Ailee sat with you on the couch.  Your dad called two people and light footsteps were heard.  Miss A and IU walked into the room.  *I am living in KPOP heaven!!!* you thought inside.  Min and IU sat down with you after their introduction and then you heard footsteps again.  Seven boys walked in and you gasped out loud again.  *NO WAY!!!*  Your favorite kpop group of all time, INFINITE!!! They walked onto the platform and you regained mental conciousness.  They introduced themselves and leader Sunggyu sat down with you. 

All of the introductions were over and my parents went onto the platform.  "So now that you guys have met eachother, everyone will be moving their stuff in now." your mom announced.  Everyone got up and talked for a little bit and then went to move their belongings in since all the groups would now be living in the humongous house. 

You talked with your parents to catch up and accept the fact that they were divorcing and going their separate ways.  Thankfully they still had a wonderful relationship that you could live with since they weren't constantly fighting.  "You guys will come visit right?" you asked.  "Of course Jay honey!" your mom said.  "We will come back at the speed of light if you need us okay? And call us every once in a while." your dad said.  You nodded and they said good bye to your siblings as well.  The eight of you watched as they took off in the helicopter again.  "So, what do we do now?" I asked quietly.  "We go celebrate!" Soyeon said.  The eight of you went back inside and everyone started preparing for a humongous meal in a humongous house. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Happy ending to this chapter!! please leave comments and subscribe!!!

i hope i don't insert random things all over the place because i tend to do that sometimes.....-______________-

anyways are you happy i revealed all the siblings and groups?? support all of them!!! :)

stay tuned for the next chapter of 'Your Chance' !!!!!