School Without Them

Your Chance

"Wait, let's test our friend skills, I'm going to make your dessert and you make mine." Kylie said as she walked up to you.  "Easyy." You said.  You each grabbed a cup and headed straight for the yogurt despensers.  You made the dessert which consisted of original yogurt with everything fruity.  You only filled the cup up half way, adding strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mango slices, banana, apple slices, and kiwi.  You added a slight drizzle of dark chocolate on top and five pieces of mochi.  "Done." You said.  Everyone was watching you two like it was some sort of competition and they all smiled.  "Jenna unnie, what are you looking at?" Lily asked as they sat at a table with L and Sungyeol.  Jenna was looking at Jason who had his head burried into the first Harry Potter book.  "Unnieeee..." Lily said, poking Jenna's arm furiously.  "Yah!" She said, slapping Lily's arm away.  "Why do you keep looking at him?" Lily asked.  "W-What are you talking about?" Jenna asked, surprised that she had been caught.  "Do you like him?" Lily asked.  "Anio, he just seems interesting, that's all." She said.  Jenna shuffeled out of her seat and went to pick out her dessert. 

 

You and Kimmy studied the two frozen yogurt desserts in front of you.  "You go first." You said, handing a spoon to Kylie.  "Same time?" She asked, also handing a spoon to you.  "1, 2, 3." You said and then you both took a bite.  "Yummy...." You said as you tasted pretty much everything chocolate.  "So fruity and refreshinggg." Kylie said.  You both laughed and Jenna and Lily came over with their desserts.  Your three friends easily clicked and you enjoyed having them all there together.  "How long are you guys going to be staying here for?" You asked.  "Maybe for like a week of more since summer break is a bit longer this year."  I nodded my head in response.  "Are you guys almost done?" Dongho asked as he came over to our table.  "Yeah, I'm actually finished." You said.  You got up and threw away your empty frozen yogurt cup and you went to sit with the guys.  "So, how's everything going?" You asked as you sat down next to Andrew.  "Everything is okay I guess, nothing new." Samuel said.  "We all got new bikes and stuff." Alex said.  "Jack's got two new girlfriends..." Jason said quietly.  "Yah! I don't have two girlfriends, I don't even have one right now..." Jack argued.  You laughed at his defensiveness.  "Shall we get going? It's kind of late already." You said.  Everyone got up and headed back.  "We'll see you at school tomorrow!" Lily said as she and Jenna walked off in the other direction.  "L oppa, are the others at home yet?" You asked.  "They should be, let me call." He said.  "Kiseop oppa, Dongho oppa, I can't wait until we start the new song recordings and stuff." You said.  You caught up with them and walked in between the two of them.  "What kind of song do you think it'll be?" You asked.  "Hmmm, probably something very catchy." Dongho said.  We both nodded. 

 

When you guys arrived at home, the idols went to their rooms, the guys went to the two guest rooms, and Kylie went with me to my room.  "Have any of the girls given you nasty attitudes yet?" She asked in english so that no one, but you, her, and the L.A guys could understand if they heard through the walls.  "No, surprisingly I haven't gotten any bad comments, attitudes or anything of that sort from the girls who live here.  It's like they all respect me as thier little sister in a good way." You said.  "Seriously? You are one lucky girl..." She said.  "Yeah, I know, I thought I would've had to deal with at least some kind of horrid comments or at least a little bit of attitude from the T-ara girls." You said.  You guys talked for a little longer, but then went to sleep after you guys got ready.  The next morning, you woke up and you had to go to school.  "Nichkhun oppa? Do you guys have any schedule today?" You asked him in the kitchen after you go ready.  "Aniyo, we have the whole week off." He said.  "Really? Would you mind taking my friends out for a little tour of Seoul while I'm at school so that they don't like get bored or anything? It would mean a lot to me." You said.  "Sure, no problem." He said with a smile.  You hugged him and thanked him.  Then the others started calling for you and you rushed out to the car where they were waiting. 

 

"So, are they coming to the game tomorrow?" L asked.  "I think so... I mean Kimmy played volleyball with me when I was in the states and the others did too, so yeah I hope they come watch." You said.  You guys arrived at your locker and he put the stuff inside the locker while you texted Kimmy and checked up on them.  "You should teach us how to play volleyball." L said randomly.  "You are going to get too many bruises!" You said.  "So?" He asked.  "You need to stay un bruised." You said.  "You make it sound like I'm some sort of fruit..." He said.  You both laughed and then he walked you to your class.  The school day went by painfully slowly and you couldn't wait to get out and head back home where they were.  You stayed at practice since there was a game tomorrow and you had skipped practice the day before.  You hurried home and spent time with them after you ate dinner.  "So, I have a volleyball game tomorrow and since you guys are here, I am going to have Nichkhun oppa drag you guys here to watch okay?" You said as you guys sat on the floor of the entertainment room and talked.  "JV or Var?" Kimmy asked.  "What do you think?" You said.  "JV?" She said jokingly.  "Var!" You said.  You guys talked for a while longer and when it got kind of late, you guys got ready for bed.