New Songs

Your Chance

The next few days went by and you had started to work on the song with U-Kiss since they were back in Korea for a while.  "The song should be catchy so that people like to listen to it..." Hoon said.  "We need to get some good vocals from Jay in there as well." Soohyun said.  "But this is your song, I'm just featuring in it..." You said.  It went back and forth and eventually you won so they would get more lines than you.  You would end up singing the chorus with whoever part it was and then a little part of the rap with Eli, Dongho, and AJ.  Soohyun, AJ, and Hoon started on the lyrics and you experimented with the piano.  When the song was done at around 5 pm, they decided to try it out in the recording room.  They used the background music I made up and they added some stuff to make it better, cooler, and catchier.  "Don't you like the lyrics Jay-ah?" Soohyun asked as we were taking a break.  I nodded with a bright smile and sang a part of the chorus.  "I do believe believe, nan noreul mido believe believe, arajwo ne jinsimi ne maeumi, gojisi anin goseul midojwo oh, I do believe you you you, I do believe you you you, I do believe you you you, gojisi anin goseul midojwo oh~" Soohyun, Hoon, and Kevin joined in as well.  "This song is perfect!" You said happily.  They all smiled back at you and you smiled back. 

 

You got out of the shower and you put your pajamas on and you wrung your hair out with a towel.  When you walked into your room, you felt pretty tired so you didn't bother to dry your hair.  You were excited about the new song and you dreamt about getting number one with that song.  In the morning, you were woken up for school and you got ready sleepily.  You were too lazy to do anything with your hair so you left it down and you walked down stairs without any energy what so ever.  "Are you okay?" Someone asked from behind you.  You turned around to see L.  "Neh, why do you ask?" You said.  "You look so zombie like right now, it's not even funny." He said.  "Yah!" You said as you smacked his arm.  He smiled as you showed that you still had the ususal energy in you like you always did.  The two of you headed down the stairs and you tossed him an orange while you grabbed an apple for yourself.  Kylie and the guys were leaving while you would be in school so you said goodbye to them before you left and you made sure to smile and not cry even though Kylie was an emotional mess.  School went by and you went to volleyball practice and then dance practice with U-Kiss.  They helped you with the choreography that they had come up with while you were at school.  After a few hours of endless dance practice, they decided to get some food.  You waited with Kiseop, Soohyun, and Hoon who didn't get chosen to go get the food.  You rested on the floor while they talked and hung out while you waited for the food team to come back. 

 

The next few days went the same way and you were extremely exhausted, but you didn't show it.  Another week went by and the song was released for people to listen to.  The MV filming would be done over the approaching weekend and you were happy that you would get to skip school on Friday to get packed.  New Years was quickly approaching and you were excited since there would be a big celebration at school.  The volleyball season was almost over as well and it slightly saddened you.  The playoffs were coming up and your school's team was the most feared team out there.  You had one more regular game and that would be JV's last game while varsity went on to play in the playoffs.  It had been a few years since the school had gotten 1st place in the playoffs and you were hoping to bring the team to victory and they were counting on you. 

 

On Friday, you woke up at around 10 am and then you started to get ready for the trip.  You guys would be going to a beach for the photo shoot and the studio was being set up for Sunday.  You washed up and changed clothes.  After a stressful week, you decided to take a break and hang out with Miss A unnies since they had a day off as well.  Min and Fei were in the entertainment room while Suzy was asleep and Jia was getting ready.  Suzy got the day off of school as well like me and we had planned it out at school the day before.  Jia woke her up after she finished getting ready and then you guys waited for her to get ready.  You four were taking selcas and were playing on your phones while you waited for Suzy.  You were planning on meeting JJ Project at the JYP building since JYP wanted you to do a song with them as well.  When Suzy was ready, you all headed to their company building and they said that they were going to pick up something to eat while you talked with JJProject and JYP. 

 

You were taken to the small meeting room where they were waiting and the assistant let you into the room.  The two boys stood up and you introduced yourselves.  JYP was sitting at the head of the small meeting room table and he smiled as you sat down opposite of the two boys.  "Thank you for making it here today." He said.  "No problem, I'm looking forward to working with you guys." You said.  "As you know, these guys here have debuted a couple months ago and we are ready to have them work on a new song." JYP started saying.  "Min and the girls have always watched your performances while you were with Infinite and they showed me one of them.  I listened and your voice sounds like it would fit perfectly with these two guys for a nice new years love song." He said.  You nodded your head and kept on listening.  "Will you agree to working with them on this song?" He asked.  "Of course, I like the sound of a new years love song." You said with a bright eye smile.  "Okay then! I'll need your contact information and then we will call your manager." He said.  "Uhh... I don't exactly have a manager..." You said.  "You don't?" JB asked.  You shook your head.  "Oh, then do you have a solid schedule at least?" JYP asked.  You nodded your head and pulled out your planner which had all of your past and future events written in it.  You had gotten one so that you would be more organized with scheduling performances and balancing practices.  "So organized... I wish you could rub off on them a little bit." JYP said with a slight chuckle.  They looked at him and you laughed a little.  "What times do you have open in these next couple of weeks?" He asked.  "I have next week open on Monday and Tuesday, and the week after on Tuesday and Wednesday." You said as you looked through your schedule and picked out the days you weren't performing with U-Kiss or you weren't playing a volleyball game.  "Next Monday and Tuesday should work out just fine." he said.  You wrote down that you were to work with JJProject on Monday and Tuesday.  Someone knocked on the door and Suzy popped her head in, along with the other girls.  "Annyeong~!" They said.  "Come on in girls." JYP said.  "Unnies, please tell me you got something for me to eat." You said.  They smiled and Jia pulled a chocolate chip muffin out and gave it to you.  "Kamsamnida!" You said.  They sat around the table and gave the males food as well. 

 

"Do these boys have schedules today?" Fei asked.  "We had early morning practices." JR said.  "Why don't you guys tag along with us today then." Min asked.  "Sure why not?" JB said.  They went to shower off and get changed while I went over some last minute things with JYP.  When they came back, they were in casual clothes and JYP had gone back to his office.  "Where are we heading?" JB asked.  "We were thinking of going shopping at COEX." Min said.  They nodded and Jia linked arms with them and she dragged them to the subway.  Everyone was wearing either hats, glasses, or shades so we were 'disguised'.  You guys got tickets for the subway and then you headed to COEX.  

 

___________________

Sorry for not writing for like a freaking month, but I admit i got lazy and I have volleyball practices so yeah... I go to the gym for three hours and practice and then I get back and crash for six hours....

Hopefully I will be writing more with the other characters instead of just Infinite unless you want me to....

-infinitesummer623