School + Transfers

Your Chance

The next morning you got up and got ready for school.  You went through your daily morning routine and you left your hair down since it looked nice from straightening it the night before.  You took your white uniform shirt and the brown pleated skirt.  You had to wear a uniform because the school was a really high level and they wanted the school to be a civil as possible even when it comes to clothes. 

(the white one)

You also chose your black oxford style shoes and your navy blue blazer with an embroidered crest on the side pocket

You grabbed your iPhone, camera (since you liked photography), school bag and an apple from the fruit basket in the kitchen, and then you walked outside and into the sleek black car that was waiting in front of the door.  To be like the unnies, you left your phone number on a note saying that you had left for school and you had put it on the door instead so they could find it easier.  As you sat in the car you listened to music on your phone and you quickly arrived at school.  The driver dropped you off in by the entrance gate and you merged into the crowd of people heading into the building.  You went to your locker first and took out your pencil case and you put your lunch inside the locker.  Then someone put their hands over your eyes and you couldn't see.  "Lily?" you asked and the hands came off.  You turned around to see Lily pouting and Jenna laughing at her fail attempt to trick me.  "So are you going to practice today?" Jenna asked.  "Yeah, but I might have to leave early because my parents are coming over for dinner tonight." You said, closing you locker.  You walked towards your class and when you sat down in your seat, you heard the people next to you talking about some new transfer students.  You had this weird feeling in your gut, but you couldn't quite figure out why you had that feeling. 

You talked with Lily and Jenna about you weekend without mentioning the whole idols-live-in-your-house-with-you-under-the-same-roof thing which made your weekend sound extremely boring.  The teacher walked in and you they went to their original seats.  "So the rumors have probably been going around already, and now I will officially announce that we will be having a few new transfer students coming here today.  You may recognize them from somewhere so please control yourselves." Ms.Lee said.  You started to realize that you possibly knew the 'students' who were transfering.  "Please welcome our new students, come in please." Ms.Lee said as she opened the sliding door at the front right of the classroom.  Everyone's eyes watched the three students walk in.  People gasped and you mentally palmed your face at seeing who was there.  Sungjung oppa, Suzy unnie, and Dongho oppa walked into the room.  The girls in the class tried to stay calm at the sight of the two maknaes and the boys couldn't help, but watch Suzy unnie as she walked into the classroom.  "Annyeonghaseyo Shin Dongho ibnida." Dongho oppa said.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungjung ibnida." Sungjung oppa said.  "Annyenghaseyo, Bae Suzy ibnida." Suzy unnie said.  They all bowed together and the teacher told them to sit in the three empty seats behind me.  I sat in the second row next to the window and there was always space behind me no matter where I was moved.  They walked past you and they all smiled at you as they went by.  You recieved confused stares from your classmates, but especially from Lily and Jenna.  You looked outside through the window and sighed as Ms.Lee started her lesson. 

During the morning break you turned around in your seat and asked them question after question, "What are you guys doing here? How did you get transfered here so quickly? Is it just you guys? Who else transfered? What is going on?"  "Slow down Jay." Sungjung oppa said laughing.  "We were transfered her because it was the closest school to the house and you go here as well.  Jiyeon noona, L hyung, IU noona, Kiseop hyung, and Sungyeol hyung transfered here as well except they are in different years and classes than we are." Dongho oppa said.  You just nodded your head at all the information.  "Okay then, well now you don't have to leave for school alone anymore!" Suzy unnie said with a smile.  You smiled as well and then you were pulled away by Lily, Jenna and other classmates.  "WOAH!" you said as you were being pulled away.  The three of them exchanged confused stares and just sat at their desks.  "Explain please!" Lily said as they let go of me and you guys were outside of the classroom.  You explained that they main parts of the situation and your other classmates left to go talk to the three of them. 

"So you're telling me that you live with idols?" Lily asked. 

You nodded. 

"And you went with Infinite to the Awards show last night?" Jenna asked. 

You nodded again. 

"Oh my gosh!!!!" they squealled at the same time.  You walked down the hallways to look for the others, but you didn't see them.  As you walked back towards your classroom you bumped into L oppa.  "Omo! You are here." you said as you realized it was him.  He laughed and walked with you back to the classroom.  "So how do you like the campus? Its pretty amazing isn't it; I can't believe that I got to a school like this." You said as you looked out the window in the hallway as you walked.  "This school really is something.  Do they have events and things like that too?" He asked.  "Yeah, they have the talent show, sports competitions, art contests, dances, holiday themed festivals, things like that.  Last year was absolutely amazing.  There was this one time where they brought the freshman class to the beach and we all watched fireoworks." You explained.  "Wow, this school does have everything." he said in response.  "Yeah the New Years festival is coming up.  During the day all the classes set up booths and they have clubs perform on the stage in the auditorium.  Then during the countdown at night they shoot fireworks from the roofs of the buildings." you said as you pictured last year's fesitval in your head.  "I'm glad you guys will be here too this year and that will make it many times better than it was last year." You added.  "This all sounds so cool." he said.  You arrived at your classroom and he waved to Sunjung oppa, Dongho oppa, and Suzy unnie and then patted my head before he walked away down the hall.  You walked inside the classroom and sat down at your seat.  "Where did you find L hyung?" Sungjung asked.  "I was walking down the hallway and I bumped into him, literally." you said.  Ms.Lee walked in and started her lessons again. 

During lunch break the six of you (Lily, Jenna, Sungjung, Suzy, Dongho, and you) walked to the hidden garden with your lunches.  "This place is incredible!" Suzy unnie exclaim ed as we walked into the hidden garden.  There were small white gazebos and there was a little pond in the middle.  You sent directions to the area to the oppas and unnies and they arrived together in a few minutes afterwards.  You introduced Lily and Jenna to the idols and everyone found a spot to sit and eat. 

You could clearly hear the school bell from the garden and you guys all walked to your classes.  You either had an elective, sport, or regular P.E at that time so you headed to the locker rooms to get dressed for volleyball.  The idols left an hour after lunch because they had schedules to go to so you had to go home by yourself.  During practice you played well, but you had to leave early so that you could prepare dinner for everyone. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I can't really tell if it was a lot shorter than the other chapters but I hope you guys liked it!

Please subscribe and comment :D

The next chapter of 'Your Chance' is on it's way!

-infinitesummer623