Recording Songs~

Your Chance

             "How does all of this stuff work?" you asked as you watched them set up the microphones in the recording room.  "You'll see." Sunggyu oppa said.  Junsu and Soyeon were working on the lyrics for the song and Sunggyu and Min were checking the sound and testing the microphones out for the first time.  They finished the sound checks and told you to go inside and try to record something.  You decided to do Miss A's song goodbye baby and Min went in to sing with you.  Junsu and Soyeon went to get drinks and work on the lyrics in another room because there was too much going on.  Min and I sang together and when we listened to it after, it actually sounded really good according to Sunggyu.  You guys recorded songs until the two of them came back with the lyrics a while later.  They handed each one of us a copy and they Junsu started to make the background music to go with the lyrics.  I played some piano to help him out a little bit and you guys had a song ready in no time.  It was an uplifting song but it also told about the hardships that each sibling went through.  We had fun recording it and we saved all the songs that we had recorded onto a couple CDs and we put the new song on a flash drive to give to PD Kim next time they saw him. 

 

               You checked the time and it was already 5:30 and everyone but Sunggyu oppa had to go to their other schedules.  "Should we go out for dinner and meet up with Infinite?" he asked while you were watching TV.  "Sounds good oppa, should I call L?" you asked.  "Sure. Question... Since when are you and L good friends?" Sunggyu asked.  "We spend time together during breaks at school.  I would've said Sungjong too but his name is a bit long..." you said as you got up to get your phone from the table.  He just smiled and went to find disguises for everyone to wear.  You kept your outfit from earlier, on and you just put on one of L's sweatshirts that he had let you borrow since you liked the design it had.  It was black with a flaming heart on the left side and in the middle of the heart it said 'Love'.  You let your hair down and it was wavy from putting it up after you had taken a shower and since you didn't straighten it.  Your bangs hung over your forehead and you grabbed your small brown messenger bag that could hold your wallet, keys, and camera.  You called L oppa before you guys stepped into the car with Sunggyu and told him where to meet up. 

 

               The two of you talked and rode in the car to the Korean BBQ place in Hongdae where you guys were meeting up.  You guys stepped out of the car and waited for the others to show up.  The car waited because their disguises were inside and they would change when they got there.  You got bored so you took out your camera and started taking pictures of things that interested you.  You turned and snapped a picture of Sunggyu without him noticing and you laughed a little when you looked at it.  "Yah! Did you take a picture of me?" he asked as he reached for the camera.  "Aniyo oppa!" you said as you swiftly moved away from him before he touched the camera.  He chased you around and while you guys were running around, the rest of Infinite showed up.  "Woohyun oppa! Save me from Sunggyu oppa!" you said as you ran behind him and looked over his shoulder for Sunggyu.  He walked over to us and you secretly snapped another photo of him but this time he just sighed then smiled and ruffled your hair a little bit.  You two took selca pictures as you waited for the others to change into the more casual disguise outfits. They came out a few minutes later and you guys all headed to the restaurant.  You guys got a private room with a big grill do everyone could cook what they wanted right in front of them.  You sat next to L and Woohyun oppas and looked over the menu with them.  You guys ordered a lot of food and side dishes as well.  When the food came you all started to cook your own choices of meat.  You took pictures while everyone was eating and everyone laughed when they saw how they looked while eating.  We all finished eating and we headed to the booths and games section of Hongdae. 

 

               As you walked around in the streets, you guys played some of the games.  You saw a cute, humongous teddy bear as a prize for one of the games.  “Oppas! Can you win that for me?” You asked as you pulled them to the stall.  They all tried, but none of them got it.  “Why don’t you show them some aegyo to cheer them on?” the ahjumma at the stall said.  “I like that idea…” Woohyun said.  You turned around to prepare yourself.  “This is so embarrassing!” you said as you turned around.  You showed them 7 different aegyo poses, one for each member, and then you covered your face in embarrassment.  “SO CUTE!” they all said.  L was trying the game and then the bell dinged, signaling that he had won.  “Oh my gosh! You won!” You exclaimed and you gave him a bear hug.  “Nice hyung!” Sungjong said.  “Good shot dongsaeng.” Sunggyu said.  You chose a teddy bear and the ahjumma handed it to L.  “Do I get a reward for winning it for you?” he asked as he held the teddy bear close to him.  You looked at him with a confused expression.  *Wow… she’s pretty naïve*  L thought as he looked back at you.  He poked his cheek and then you realized what he wanted.  You quickly pecked him on the cheek and took the teddy bear.  “Yah! Kim Myungsoo!” Sunggyu and Woohyun said as they started to attack him playfully.  You escaped the chaos and sat on a bench with your teddy bear.  Then you noticed that it had a necklace on it with Infinite’s infinity sign on it which was totally unexpected and you didn’t understand.  The ahjumma was busy with other customers so you couldn't ask her and you just kind of stared blankly at it.  You unclasped the necklace and put it around your neck instead. 

 

               At around 9 pm you guys got a little tired and decided to head back home.  You guys danced in the car to the songs that were playing and Sungjong went diva on everyone which was absolutely hilarious.  When you guys got back, you said ‘hi ‘ to the camera at the front door and walked inside.  “How did you know that was there?” Hoya asked.  “I saw it earlier.” You said, trying to keep the early morning mission a secret.  “There should be some more around here somewhere.” You said as you searched around for more cameras.  You went to your room and there was one portable camera on your desk with a card under it.  You closed your door and looked at the card. 

 

MISSION 5!

Give us a tour of the house!

Show us everything……

-PD Kim

 

You went to change first into your pajamas and then wash your face and brush your teeth.  You put on your navy blue sweatpants that went to your ankles and you rolled them up to your knees; a white, plain, v-neck shirt; and a hooded black cardigan.  You looked in the mirror and you saw the necklace and smiled.  As you washed your face, and brushed your teeth you thought about how you hadn’t even taken a tour of the whole house yourself.  You brushed your hair out and let it down over your shoulders and down the front of your body.  You pulled the hood on over and you put your glasses on.  You took the camera and you started to film your own room.  “So this is my room… blahblahblah…” you said as you pointed to all the things in your room and you picked up your teddy bear.  “L oppa won this for me earlier today! Isn’t it cute!” you said as you turned the camera on it. 

 

               You went around the whole house and you found out that there were, practice rooms, a gym, a huge pantry, two pools and a hot tub, and a pathway that led to the beach below (There were other things as well).  You walked back inside and you said goodbye before you turned the camera off.  As you walked up the stairs, you yawned loudly and you felt tired.  When you got back to your room, you immediately went to sleep. 

 

               The next morning, since it was Sunday, you slept in quite a bit and you didn’t wake up until 11 am.  When you woke up, your curtains were pulled open and you could hear people talking downstairs.  You did your morning routine and checked how the weather would be for the day.  Since it was going to be pretty warm, you put on a pair of jean shorts, a graphic short-sleeve shirt and a jock style, thin jacket.  You walked down stairs to find a note on a covered tray.  The note said:

 

To Jay,

We made you breakfast, but we also decided to let you sleep in since you had a tiring day yesterday.  We had to leave early to get ready for the music special tonight.  Call any of us if you want to be picked up to come watch us later.  We all hope to see you there!  Enjoy your breakfast!

-Your idol Unnies and Oppas <3

 

               You smiled at the note and took out your phone to take a picture of it before you threw it away and chowed down on your meal.  You took the tray to the entertainment room and watched ‘Running Man’ and ‘Invincible Youth’.  You didn’t feel like eating lunch since you had just eaten and it was already 12.  You watched a little bit more TV and then at around 2, you called Jenna and Lily to tell them to meet you at the local bakery and market that was a couple blocks away from the house.  You grabbed your messenger bag and you brought your camera, cellphone, and wallet.  Making sure you locked the door after you stepped outside, you walked down the street towards the meeting place. 

 

               You guys met up and sat at an outdoor table so you guys could look at the nature.  You talked about the filming that you had to do yesterday and they listened to everything you had to say.  At around 4, they had to leave and you called Infinite so they could pick you up and bring you to the studio where they were filming.  Sunggyu oppa and their manager hyungs, said that they would come and pick you up from where you were.  You played on your phone as you waited and they came pretty quickly since the studio was pretty close this time. 

 

               They picked you up and you all headed to the studio where everyone was.  You played games with Sunggyu along the way and when you arrived, you guys had to go through a secret entrance to get in without fans following the car.  “This is insane…” You said as you guys went through a security check and then there was a series of gates that you had to go through.  When you finally got to the parking lot, you guys walked to an elevator that brought you up to the check in area.  Then you took another elevator to the dressing/waiting room floor.  You saw Soyeon unnie and Eunjung unnie standing outside a room so you waved to them as you walked by.  You followed Sunggyu and the managers to Infinite's room and when you walked inside, they all hugged you.  "You're.... Suffocating.... Me!" you said as you tried to breathe in their embraces.  They let go and you caught your breath.  They laughed and do did you.

 

               There would be tables set up for the groups to sit at again so they quickly got you a new outfit.  You now wore a black dress that looked like this :

with a pair of plain black stiletto heels.  You went with them to sit and then the MCs arrived out on stage.  This time it was Shindong and Eunhyuk from SuJu and Yoona and Sooyoung from SNSD.  They announced the groups but they just showed pictures of the groups on the big screen.  There was a similar lineup for the groups and it ended slightly early.  At around 7:30 you guys headed back to the house and ordered some Chinese take-out food. You guys all listened to the new song for the show and everyone liked it.  The lead/main dancers of the groups all tried to come up with a dance for it as well.  We all ended up going to the practice rooms and we learned the dance for fun.  We recorded it and everything which was actually really fun because everyone was making jokes and stuff.  Infinite taught you how to do the scorpion dance and u managed to not hurt your knees in the process (in real life you can't avoid it...) and T-ara taught you the Lovey Dovey shuffle dance.  Around 10 you guys got tired and decided to head to sleep.