#1

Your Chance

The next morning, you went to school and you kept on getting looks from people that were like ‘oh my god! She was on TV last night!’ looks.  “How long are people going to stare?” You asked L as you guys walked to your locker.  “It’ll die down soon enough.” He said.  He opened your locker and put his and your books inside it.  You guys walked down the hallways towards your class and you heard someone ask, “Are they dating??” and you immediately took an unnoticeable step away from him.   Apparently it wasn’t unnoticeable enough because L started to laugh quietly.  You shot him a look and you could feel yourself blushing at his actions.  When you arrived at your class, he gave you a quick sideways hug and went off down another hallway to his class.  You sighed and walked in and went to talk with Jenna and Lily.  

 

School went by quickly and you got to leave right after lunch with Sungjong, Sungyeol, L, Dongho, and Kiseop to the music show.  You were going to be singing with U-Kiss in their next single which you were excited about and it would start after Infinite had their goodbye stages.  “What kind of song do you think it will be this time? Is it in Korean or Japanese? Do you think I can sing a ballad? What if it’s something I can’t do?” You asked; one question after another.  Dongho patted your head lightly and told you to calm down.  They all laughed while you freaked out inside your head and you put on a nervous smile.  “Sunggyu said that we have to come up with a special dance routine for the summer special next week.  Hoya is already coming up with dance moves and Junsu is writing a song.” Sungyeol said after he checked the message he had received on his phone.  “Wah!! It’s already almost summer!” You said excitedly.  “Yeah, we all get a nice long break from school and we get to travel for variety show specials as well!” Sungjong said, being excited with me.  We all laughed and then the driver told us that we were at the Music Bank studio. 

 

This performance, you wore the mini dress but in a different style.  It looked like this: 

You put shoes that looked like these on:

 

Your hair was straightened and your bangs were side swept to your right and you wore the infinity sign necklace.  “Where did you get that?” L asked when he came up behind you while you were looking in a mirror.  “When did I get what?” You asked, looking at his reflection on the mirror.  “The necklace.” He said.  “It was on the teddy bear you won for me at Hongdae.” You said as you touched the small pendant.  “Really? That’s pretty weird…” He said, thinking about that time.  “Yeah, I know right?” I wanted to talk with the ahjumma at the stand about it, but she was busy with other people.” You said with a shrug.  “Well it looks pretty right?” you added with a smile.  “Yeah it is.” He said with a nod.  “Apparently we have a shot at first place tonight!” Sunggyu said as he walked into the waiting room, followed by Hoya. “Really??!!” you asked enthusiastically.  “Yeah, we get to do that little thingy where we and the other runner up for #1 talk with the hosts.” Hoya said.  A staff person came in and told us to go with them to do that thing. 

 

The other runner up for #1 was MBLAQ with their song ‘It’s war’ (I know it’s kind of old but whatever…..).  You guys talked together for a while before you had to film the thingy.  “Annyeonghaseyo MBLAQ sunbaes!” Infinite said as you guys walked inside.  “Ahh! Annyeonghaseyo Infinite!” They said back.  “Heyyy, it’s Jay!” Mir said, coming up to me.   “Neh. Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jay ibnida.” You said, bowing at 90 degree angle.  “Call us oppa. Wait you are younger than all of us right?” GO said.  You nodded and smiled.  “Ahh! Cutee!” Woohyun said.  He came over and squeezed your cheeks.  “What are you doing???” you said, it was almost incomprehensible because of what he was doing to your face.  They laughed and you guys watched the broadcast of the show.  You were getting kind of cold from the air conditioning that was blasting in the room and you were slightly shivering because you were in a mini dress.  You felt someone put a jacket over your arms.  You saw L and he smiled.  “You looked like you were going to freeze and die.” He said with a laugh.  “Thanks.” You said.  His warm body heat was radiating from the jacket and you instantly felt warm.  “Let’s take picture for twitter!” Joon suggested as he pulled you away towards MBLAQ.  You took one with them as a group and then individually. 

 

Infinite was watching you having fun and they felt left out a bit so they pulled you away and you took pictures with them too.  You got pulled from one group to the other and there were about fifty pictures from each group.  You looked at all of them and chose the good ones and had them send the pictures to you.  “Haha, I feel special; she’s wearing my jacket in every picture.” L said as he draped his arm around your shoulder, earning playful glares from both MBLAQ and Infinite.  You were just sitting on the couch looking through the pictures and you were pretty much oblivious to the piercing stares. 

 

You guys filmed the video thingy and then, you and Infinite went on standby.  K.Will was performing his comeback song ‘I need you’ and you were humming along to the song.  The song ended and you guys went onto the stage and bowed.  Then you guys got into position and the music started for the intro.  Then you guys hurried over to the special stage and performed the song there.  You guys went back to the original waiting room and you checked your phone.  23 new messages.  “Wow… They really need to calm down.” You mumbled.  You opened up all of the new messages and they were all from either Jenna or Lily and occasionally from someone on the volleyball team.  The show ended and you guys all went out on stage to see who the winner of that night’s show was.  There was a bunch of numbers and when they tied your clasped your hands together and you closed your eyes.  Then you heard cheering and someone shook your arm violently.  You opened your eyes and you saw that Infinite and your score was higher than MBLAQ’s score.  You smiled widely and hugged Sunggyu who was standing next to you.  “Oh my gosh!!” you said.  Unconsciously, a tear slipped from your eyes and you were shocked that a tear of joy had fallen.  “Aww! Don’t cry Jay.” Sungjong said as he enveloped you in a hug.  You started to half laugh and half cry at the same time which was kind of weird.  They said thanks to all the people who had helped in the process of making the song and the performance such a success and you guys stayed on stage for an encore.  You hugged all of them and you had a wonderful time on the encore stage. 

 

That night you were in the entertainment room watching the Big Bang Running Man episode while you prepared to take your make up off.  Jenna and Lily had come over earlier and they had just left.  You sat there and put a mirror on the floor, propped up so you could look into it, and you started taking the makeup off.  You heard your ringtone that came from your phone which was on the couch behind you and you put the removal stuff down back on the floor.  “Yoboseyo?” You said into the phone.  “Annyeong Jay-ah, it’s Uncle Jang!” he said from the other side.  “Ahhh. Annyeonghaseyo Jang samchon. Did you need something?” You said.  “Actually I was wondering if you would like to guest star on one of the most popular shows in korea with Infinite.” He said.  “Well DUH!! What show??” You said excitedly.  “…..RUNNING MAN!” he shouted.  “OH MY GOSH!! Are you serious?” You asked.  “Yeah I’m serious! I talked with their managers already and I thought it would be pretty cool to have you guest star on it too.” He said.  “I love you so much Jang samchon!!!!!!  What did I do to deserve such good fortune?” You asked.  “Well the thing is, you will be traveling to the US for this show and you guys are filming it on your birthday too…” He said.  You screamed with joy and jumped up and down in the room.  “I can’t believe this is happening! My life just went from boring to absolutely amazing in these last few weeks.” You said.  Then Infinite and U-kiss ran into the room after hearing you scream.  “What happened??” They asked, concerned.  You let out an “AHH!” and dropped your phone as you realized they were in the room too.  “Oh, it’s just you guys.  I get to be on my favorite show on earth!! Running man!!” You said, jumping up in the air and hugging people randomly.  Sunggyu picked up your phone which you had dropped and talked to Jang samchon for a little bit.  “This is going to be soooooo fun!!” You shouted. 

 

            Your birthday was in a week and since all of your siblings wanted to spend time with you, they decided to throw you a long celebration for it.  Your birthday was on the approaching Friday and you guys got to skip out on the music performances for that day.

 

___________________________________________________

Woohoo way to go me! I finally incorporated some MBLAQ in there haha

Anyways pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me if i made any kind of grammer errors or if you think I should change the 'love' interest so the story becomes more interesting!!

Continue to support, subscribe, and start commenting readers!!

- infinitesummer623 :D