Chapter 19

Accidentally Changing The Story of a Web Drama

After testifying and showing evidence behind her accident, it was concluded that both Jo Seungmin and Kim Hyukjae will get a restraining order, which didn’t allow them to be closer to the victim. As for Jo Seungmin, he will be suspended from school while Kim Hyukjae will be expelled and go to a correctional facility. Also, Kyungmi made sure to clarify the rumors by posting on her Instagram, that those rumors are false and made sure to reveal the truth with clear evidence. 

 

Kyungwoo sighed with relief after reading her post on IG. 

 

“I’m glad all of this is over “. He mumbled as he pressed “like” on her post. His phone buzzed with a message notification. He checked it and realized it was Nam Yuri. 

 

Nam Yuri: Hi, where are you? I would like to talk to you about something. 

 

He exhaled through his nose as he wondered whether he should meet her or not. Then he texted her the address of the coffee shop they used to hang out at and began to get ready to leave. After thirty minutes, he arrived at the place and looked for a table. Once he sat down, he sighed as he looked at his phone, looking for any text messages. He then began to text Kyungmi, to know if she was okay. 

 

Lee Kaeng: Yah, what are you doing? 

 

He waited for her response, which he received in a few seconds.

 

KyungM: I’m playing some games at the internet café. Why? 

 

He smiled at her response and he was about to text her back when someone sat across from him. 

 

“Hey….”. Yuri greeted him as she put her phone over the table, trying to avoid his eyes at most. 

“Hi….”. He awkwardly responded as well as he put his phone away. There was a long silence between them, as they didn’t know what to talk about or who should start talking. “You said there was something you needed to talk about. What is it? “. He was the first one to speak. 

“There’s something I need to confirm with you “. She replied. “It was something I sensed from the day we all went to the police station “. She took a deep breath before asking. “Do you perhaps...have feelings for Kyungmi? “. Kyungwoo’s eyes widened at her question and he suddenly became flustered. 

“W-What are you saying? “. He stuttered in nervousness as he looked away. “I don’t. Plus, I’m dating “.

“Really? “. She hummed as she slowly nodded but her eyes looked at him with suspicion. “But I wonder why were you so concerned about her? You were also like that when you beat Jo Seungmin and Kim Hyukjae “. 

“That’s because...she’s my friend “. He responded with a soft voice, avoiding her eye contact. 

“I see….”. She exhaled as she crossed her arms. “Then I shouldn’t be worried about you hurting Kyungmi. As a friend of hers, I should make sure of that “. At that, Kyungwoo frowned and looked at her with confusion. 

“What do you mean? “. 

“Ha ... .well. It should be Kyungmi the one saying this….but since I know she won’t “. She looked at him before responding. “She likes you “. 

“...what? “. 

“Not as a friend. She really likes you….. “. Yuri exhaled as she continued explaining. “Kyungmi told us about how she felt about you….but she told us that she was insecure about confessing to you because she felt like she wasn’t enough for you. Also, she felt fear of being rejected….and she wasn’t ready to be in a relationship because of her loss of memories….”.  Kyungwoo scoffed in disbelief as he looked down with amusement. 

“So in the end….we had feelings for each other “.

“Of course, don’t tell her that I told you that! “. She immediately replied. “And don’t even tell her about this. You said you were already dating, so what’s the point in doing that? “. 

“I…..I thought it was just me who was thinking like that “. He murmured, earning a frown from Yuri. 

“What in the world….? “. She scoffed as she shook her head in disbelief. “You guys are so frustrating….”. She then looked at him with firm eyes. “To be honest….I didn’t want to approve of you dating Kyungmi because she’s too good for you “. She then cleared before answering. “But….by how caring you were toward her, and how happy she looked when you were by her side….I thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea if you guys end up together “. 

“She...looked happy? “. He wondered while looking at her with curiosity. Yuri scoffed before nodding in response. 

“Maybe you didn’t notice….but whenever she talked about you to us….she would always have a wide smile….”. She smiled at the thought before looking at him. “If you are not happy with your current relationship, it would be better if you just cut it off and start thinking about how to approach Kyungmi in a romantic way “.

“Do you think so? “. He arched an eyebrow as he looked at her. “I just feel like I don’t deserve her at all….”. 

“Yah, I wouldn’t be saying this if you said this like that “. She retorted. “But….I think you should give it a try. I have a feeling that you guys will have great chemistry “. Kyungwoo let out a long sigh as he looked up at the ceiling. He wondered if it would be a good idea to confess his feelings toward Kyungmi. “Yah “. She called him. “It will be better if you confess to her first. I know she won’t because she’s as stubborn as a rock if we told her to confess first “. He chuckled at her comment and nodded in response. He just hoped that she would be able to accept his feelings without any burdens of her feeling like she doesn’t deserve him because he won’t be able to hide them after finding out her truth. 


 

After their meeting, Kyungwoo decided to go to the internet café, where Kyungmi was still there. After spotting her on one of the computers while playing a game with concentration, a soft smile appeared on his face before heading toward where she was. Kyungmi felt the presence of someone and turned to her left at the same time Kyungwoo sat next to her. Surprised, she took off the headphones and looked at him. 

 

“Oh? When did you come? “. She blinked with surprise. 

“Just now “. He said as he looked at the screen of the computer while entering his username and password. 

“What the…..I thought you were on a date with Yeseul “. She scoffed with amusement that he was here. 

“Not today “. He replied as he looked at her after he finished logging in.” Are you okay? “. Kyungmi hummed in response as she nodded. 

“Yeah, I’m better now….”. She replied. “Even my mom is okay….she’s been really worried and I was afraid she would ban me from hanging out on my own….But she understood the situation so she didn’t, and since I won’t see those jerks forever, I have nothing to be afraid of “. 

“I’m glad you are fine “. He sincerely said as he nodded in understanding. 

“It’s all thanks to you “. She chuckled at the thought. “You helped me a lot in this case. If you weren’t there on time, I would have been in serious trouble “. 

“Then you should have told me beforehand “. He clucked his tongue as he smacked her forehead with his fingers, earning a whine from her. “That’s for not telling anything “. 

“Still….how can you just hit me like that? “. She pouted as she rubbed the spot she had just been hit. He chuckled at her cuteness before ruffling her hair, just like he usually does.

“You are overreacting “. He said as he began to wear the headphones. “Come on, let’s play a round “. Kyungmi scoffed in disbelief but flashed him a smile before nodding in agreement and following his instructions. 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

The next day at school, everyone in Class 1-3 was waiting for their teacher to come for their usual meeting before the end of classes. Kyungmi was texting her friends that she will meet them soon when the class president came in. 

 

“Guys. No end-of-day homeroom today. You can go “. She said and everyone began to pack their stuff and leave. Kyungmi was packing her backpack when she heard Ahn Kyungmin counting. 

“Five, four, three, two, one. Enter! “. He pointed at the door at the same time Jooyoung came in while jumping in happiness. 

“Darling, let’s go home “. Jooyoung and Kyungmin sang at the same time as the latter shook his head in disappointment, earning a chuckle from Kyungmi. 

“Next one, enter on three. Three, two, one. Daeng! “. Kyungmin exclaimed as he pointed at the door from the back, at the same time Bang Yeseul came in. 

“Kyungwoo-ah! “. She stopped when she saw her boyfriend sleeping. Kyungmi slightly glanced at her left to see Minji looking at them with a sour expression. “Ha….I can feel you Minji….”. Kyungmi thought as she shook her head and zipped her backpack and swung it over her shoulders before waving at everyone. 

“I will leave first “. She announced as she left. 


 

Kyungwoo, Yeseul, and the rest of the boys except Jooyoung went to the internet café to play some games. While the guys were playing, Yeseul was staring with bored eyes at the computer screen while seeing the homepage of a shop. 

 

“Damn, we lost “. Kyungwoo cursed with a sigh. 

“Lee Kyungwoo, what are you doing? “. Ahn Kyungmin sighed with frustration after taking his headphones off.

“That’s because our Kyung is missing “. Byunghoon sighed. “Without her, our defense is weak “.  He commented, which made her feel uncomfortable to Yeseul that they were talking about Kyungmi again. Gulping down the lump she had in , she turned to her boyfriend. 

“How long are you going to do that? I’m a bit bored “. Yeseul asked, with the hope that her boyfriend would stop playing. 

“Ah “. He looked at her as he took off the headphones as well. “Just a little longer “. He promised with a smile. 

“Another round. Go, go “. Byunghoon announced. 

“Are you going to play more? “. Yeseul asked, with a hint of bafflement. Kyungwoo looked at her pleadingly. 

“Just one round. Only one “. He promised and got ready to play again with his friends. 

“We are good right now “. Kyungmin commented in happiness as he and the guys were focused on the screen. Yeseul looked at them with disappointment before staring at Kyungwoo. 

“Kyungwoo-ah, I don’t have anything to do “. She said. “Is it okay if I leave now? “. 

“Are you going? “. He looked at her with confusion. 

“Why? Why? We’re only just now getting fired up! “. Kyungmin commented. 

“Sorry “. Yeseul said as she stood up, ready to leave. “Never mind about me and have fun “. She assured them before she began to walk away. 

“Ye- “. Kyungwoo tried to call her as he sighed and took the headphones away from him and stood up as well to follow her. “Yeseul-ah “. He called her. “Let’s go together “. He said, earning a happy smile from Yeseul. They held hands before they walked out of the place. Ahn Kyungmin and Kim Byunghoon sighed with disappointment and they put their headphones on again to start their round. 


 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Later that day, at Jooyoung’s house, the boys reunited there to hang out. All of them were on their own while scrolling down on their phones when Jooyoung suddenly got excited. 

 

“Wow, awesome! I won! “. He exclaimed. 

“What? “. Kyungmin asked as he lifted his head from his lying position. 

“I entered every time I went to see a movie with Jarim, and now I got a Lotte World free pass! “. Jooyoung said. 

“ “. Kyungmin immediately sat up with amusement. “For how many? “. Then he came to realize. “Ah….for two, right? “. 

“Wait a sec “. Jooyoung went to check on his phone again. “Wow! I can bring three with me! “. 

“Four passes? “. Byunghoon, who was lying on the bed next to Jooyoung, also sat up in excitement. “It’s just perfect for the four of us to go. Shall we go this weekend? “. 

“What are you talking about? “. Jooyoung looked at him with bafflement. “Why would I go with you guys? I’m going with Jarim! “. 

“I’m going with Jarim “. Kyungmin imitated him while showing his annoyance and disappointment. “Then you shouldn’t have told us at all, you disloyal bastard “. Jooyoung scoffed at his comment and then stared at Kyungwoo focused on his phone and then he had an idea. 

“Oh? Kaeng? What about you? Would you like to go on a double date with Yeseul? “. Kyungwoo stopped playing his game as he thought for a moment. “Aish...it would have been better if Kyungmi goes….wait….what if I invite her as well? I can buy her ticket….alright, let’s agree for now “. 

“I’ll ask her “. Kyungwoo replied. 

“Wow “. Kyungmin gaped at him. “Even Lee Kyungwoo is dumping us because he has a girlfriend “. 

“Come to think of it, how many days has it been? “. Byunghoon asked. 

“Ah~, Jarim and I- “. Kyungmin cut Jooyoung off. 

“Not you “. Kyungmin retorted. “I don’t want to know “. Jooyoung shut his mouth as he scratched his neck in awkwardness. 

“Around….twenty days? “. Kyungwoo tried to guess and Byunghoon gasped in excitement. 

“How far have you progressed? “. He asked. 

“Right “. Kyungmin tagged in as well. “We can’t talk about this “. Then his eyes widened. “Has this dude already done the deed? “. 

“You nutcase “. Byunghoon laughed as he threw him a pillow. 

“Yah! “. Jooyoung whined in disgust. “Don’t say that in my house. Jarim comes to hang out here and that’s dirty “. 

“We did kiss “. Kyungwoo replied while focusing on his game. Byunghoon and Kyungmin whooed in excitement as they were waiting more for the gossip. 

“When? “. Kyungmin asked. 

“Where? “. Byunghoon asked as well. 

“Aish...why do you need to know? “. Kyungwoo retorted. 

“Please tell us! “. Byunghoon begged with cuteness. 

“Dude. Did you make the first move? “. Kyungmin guessed. 

“She did it first “. Kyungwoo responded. “In front of her house “. He said with no interest. Jooyoung looked at him with bafflement. “What? F-First? “. Jooyoung thought. 

“I freaking envy you “. Kyungmin told him. “When will I get a girlfriend? “. He wondered. 

“Mm “. Byunghoon looked at him. “First of all, you won’t ever “. He said as if it was the obvious thing. 

“Yeah, that’s you “. Kyungmin retorted, and the both of them began to argue about who wouldn't have a girlfriend, while Jooyoung pouted at the thought that he didn’t have a kiss with Jarim. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

The next day, during break time, Kyungmi and the girls walked out of their classroom on their way to the snack bar. Kyungmi linked arms with Jarim while looking through her phone while surfing on the Internet when she heard Jooyoung calling for Jarim. 

 

“Darling~! “. Jooyoung exclaimed with happiness as he ran toward her with open arms. Jarim stopped him from launching toward her by grabbing the front of his head and slightly pushing him back. 

“What’s the matter with you now? Doing this at school? “. She asked through her gritted teeth while looking at him with annoyance. Kyungmi chuckled as she put her phone away as watched Jooyoung rubbing his forehead. She noticed Kyungwoo walking behind him before looking back at Jooyoung pouting cutely at her. 

“How can you say that to your boyfriend? “. He asked cutely as he tried to grab Jarim’s hand when she yanked it away. 

“Don’t do this at school. Seriously “. Jarim warned him. Ahram looked at her bag of gummies before handing them to him. 

“Do you want to hold this at least? “. She asked. Jooyoung stared at her before turning back to his girlfriend. 

“Darling, the whole school knows we are dating, so why can’t I hold your hands? “. Jooyoung asked at the same time Kyungmi noticed Kyungwoo taking the gummies away from Ahram. She chuckled when she saw Kyungwoo sulking while returning the gummies to her after sensing her intimidating glare. “I can't tell you who, but there are kids these days who recently started dating…..”. Jooyoung then glanced at Kyungwoo before looking at Jarim. “...and they’re already kissing “. Kyungmi and Kyungwoo scoffed at the same time with the latter saying. 

“This punk….”. 

“So, what? You want to squeeze our mouths against each other’s? “. Jarim suggested in a mocking way. 

“Yes “. Jooyoung responded before quickly retracting from his answer. “No, nope “. Then he grinned at her. “We can just squeeze hands affectionately “. He said as he sneakily tried to hold her hand when she yanked it away again. 

“Oh, seriously….If you don’t want your wrist cut off, don’t ever touch me at school “. Jarim warned him. 

“Yes….”. He replied with his sad puppy eyes, making Kyungmi pout for him as well. 

“Never mind. That’s not the point “. Kyungwoo told them. “Wang Ja, he wants to go to Lotte World this weekend “. 

“Yeah “. Jooyoung beamed. “I won four tickets and we decided to go on a double date with that couple “. 

“Why the four of you? “. Minji asked. “Wouldn’t you normally want to hang out with just you two? “. 

“Yeah “. Jooyoung nodded in agreement. “But when I learned I won, he was with me “. He replied. “I couldn’t act like he wasn’t there. I’d look like a cheapskate “. 

“At least you are conscious about that “. Kyungmi joked. Jooyoung pouted at her comment before turning to his girlfriend. 

“So darling, do you want to go? “. He asked. 

“Well….”. Jarim thought for a moment before answering. “Okay “. 

“Super! “. Jooyoung beamed with excitement. Kyungwoo nodded in understanding.

“Okay. I’ll ask too “. He said referring to Yeseul and glanced at any reaction from Kyungmi, who just forced a smile as she complimented Jarim that it will be fun and that she was envious of her. Kyungwoo hummed at the sight and wondered if there was a way for him to invite her to come along. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Later that day, Kyungwoo and Yeseul went to a Korean snack place to have some spicy rice cakes and fried dumplings. 

 

Yeseul grew excited when Kyungwoo asked her if she wanted to go to Lotte World with him and the other couple. 

 

“This Saturday? Sure! “. Yeseul beamed in happiness. 

“That’s good “. Kyungwoo chuckled as he hissed in pain because of the spiciness of the rice cakes. 

“Is it too spicy? “. Yeseul asked with concern as she fanned her hands toward him.

“I can bear it. It's okay “. He assured her. Yeseul chuckled as she stared at him. 

“Really, you can’t even eat spicy food “. 

“No, no “. He chuckled. “It's tasty “. He hissed again before taking his cup of water and taking a sip of it. Yeseul glanced down to see his phone with his game on. 

“You play games so often “. She pointed out. 

“Ah~ “. He glanced at it too before looking at her. “Well, sometimes “. 

“Even when you are with me, you keep doing it “. She commented with a hint of disappointment in her voice. “Yesterday, too “. 

“I’m not, look “. He said as he lifted his hands to prove that he wasn’t playing games. “I’m not doing it now “. Yeseul wrinkled her nose as she grabbed her fork and took a fried dumpling. 

“You really like games. You’ll stop playing so often, right? “. She asked as she held out the dumpling for him. 

“Oh….”. He distractedly responded as he took the dumpling. Yeseul smiled slightly with pride, but somehow, she didn’t feel happy at all, which Kyungwoo didn’t notice. 


 

After they finished eating, Kyungwoo walked her home before he walked back on his way to his house. While walking on the street, he saw Kyungmi walking out of the internet café from far away. 

“Oh? “. Unconsciously, he smiled at the sight of her and jogged toward her. “Yah, Kyung! “. Kyungmi turned around after hearing the familiar voice and saw Kyungwoo jogging toward her. 

“Oh? What are you doing here? “. She asked with surprise. 

“I’m on my way home “. He replied as he began walking next to her. 

“Ah~ date with Yeseul? “. She teased. Kyungwoo’s lip slightly twitched at the comment as he let out a chuckle and nodded. 

“Yeah...and you? “. 

“Ah~ I was playing games with the boys, but I decided to leave early since I want to finish homework before tomorrow “. 

“Are you going somewhere? “. Kyungwoo asked with curiosity. 

“Yeah “. She nodded in affirmation. “I’m going out with a friend “. 

“Friend? “. He arched an eyebrow. “Who? Seri? Yuri? Oh Ahram? or Yang Minji? “. He asked rapidly. 

“Calm down “. She chuckled at his questions. “None of them “. She shook her head. “I’m hanging out with Kang Jihoo “. At that, Kyungwoo stopped short, causing her to stop walking as well. 

“Kang….Jihoo? “. He asked cautiously since he remembered that guy’s name. 

“Yeah “. She nodded in confirmation. “The one you saw at the school’s festival “. 

“Why? “. He suddenly frowned after the confirmation. 

“Well...he wanted to hang out with his friends at Lotte World since he also won tickets, but all of them declined because they were all busy. So he asked me “. 

“Why didn’t he ask Seri and Yuri to go with him? “. Kyungwoo tried to reason. 

“Because both of them will hang out with their boyfriends? “. She answered as if it was the obvious thing. “But don’t worry! I will make sure we don’t interrupt your double date! “. She beamed as she patted his shoulder in assurance. 

“Yah “. Then an idea popped out of his mind. “If you are going to Lotte World with him, join us “. 

“What? “. She blinked in confusion. “Why? You are going on a double date, and I’m just going with Jihoo as friends “. 

“So? What's that weird? I think it will be fun to hang out together! The more, the merrier! “. He replied. Kyungmi thought about it, clueless about his idea of wanting to spend time with her. 

“Mm ....maybe? Well…..I wanted to go to Lotte World before….but still...you guys are going as a double date, I wouldn’t want to bother “. 

“I will ask Gong Joo to agree to it “. Kyungwoo replied to resolve her problem. Kyungmi frowned a little when he kept being insistent but decided to brush it off. 

“Ah….well….If everyone agrees, then I’m in. Let me ask Jihoo first “. 

“Great…..”. Kyungwoo breathed with displeased at the thought of her bringing another guy. “It will be better if she agrees to come along, that way, I can keep an eye on her and avoid her from interacting with that Kang Jihoo dude “. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Saturday came and the couples arrived at Lotte World. Kyungwoo put his phone to the side, wondering when Kyungmi would arrive. 

“What are we waiting for? Shouldn’t we get inside? “. Yeseul asked, being clueless that Kyungmi was coming. 

“We just have to wait a few minutes “. Jooyoung told her. “We have to wait until they come”. 

“They? “. Jarim wondered. Just then, Kyungmi and Jihoo arrived at the front of the amusement park while heading to where the couples were. Yeseul’s eyes widened in shock as she looked at Kyungwoo for answers. 

“Sorry, are we late? “. Kyungmi asked as looked at them with guilt for being tardy. Kyungwoo glanced at her outfit, which was a pastel pink sweater with denim jeans and a pair of white sneakers. Just the sight of her made his heart skip a beat.

“Not at all! “. Jooyoung smiled at her. “Welcome! “.

“What is this? Since when Kyungmi was coming? “. Jarim asked him.

“Ah~ Kyungmi and her friend were going to come on their own, but Lee Kaeng suggested they tag along “. Jooyoung explained as Yeseul eyed her boyfriend with disappointment and betrayal. 

“It wasn’t in our plans, but Kyungwoo said that if we tag along, it would be fun…”. Kyungmi explained as she glanced at Yeseul with guilt. 

“Well….I really don’t mind if they tag along “. Jarim commented before looking at Yeseul. “How about you, Yeseul? “.

“Oh? “. The latter blinked as she looked at her before staring back at Kyungmi and Jihoo with a forced smile. “Yeah, sure….I’m okay with it too “.

“Really? I wouldn’t want to bother you guys….”. Kyungmi asked. 

“It’s alright, the more the merrier, remember? “. Kyungwoo told her, much to Yeseul’s dismay. 

“Well….thanks for tagging us along “. She appreciated it and then she remembered that Jihoo was present here too. “Ah! Let me introduce my friend. He’s Kang Jihoo and he studies at SeokHo Boys “. 

“Hi “. Jihoo waved at them with a smile as everyone greeted him. “Thanks for letting us join you, although it’s kind of brazen from me to join your double date “. 

“Oh? Now that I think about it…..”. Jarim turned to Kyungmi. “Wasn’t he your blind date? “. 

“What? “. Jooyoung’s eyes widened in surprise at the fact. 

“Oh? Oh…..”. Kyungmi nervously chuckled as she scratched her neck. “Well….”. 

“I was. But I came here as a friend today “. Jihoo explained, saving her from giving the explanation. 

“Oh~ “. Jooyoung nodded in understanding, along with Jarim. “Too bad, you guys would have been a great couple though “. He said, earning a glare from Kyungwoo. Jihoo noticed that and he cleared his throat before saying. 

“We don’t want to take much of your time, so how about if we get in? “. 

“Oh, good idea! “. Jooyoung beamed as he linked arms with Jarim. “Let’s go, darling “. 

“Kyungwoo-ah, let’s go “. Yeseul suggested as she also linked arms with Kyungwoo, dragging him away. Kyungmi sighed as she wondered if it was a good idea to tag along. 

“Shall we get going? “. Jihoo asked him, looking at her with concern. Kyungmi flashed him a forced smile before nodding in agreement as the two of them followed the couples behind. They got into the amusement park as they were looking for which attraction to go to first. 

 

“All the popular rides have a half-hour wait so should we ride the merry-go-round first? “. Jooyoung suggested as he checked the disponibility of the rides on his phone. 

“I’d like that “. Yeseul agreed with a smile. 

“Yah, why would we come all the way here and ride that? “. Kyungwoo complained as he refused to ride it. 

“Just ride it. I don’t want to start with waiting “. Jarim said. 

“Right? I knew that so I found the ride with the least waiting. I did well, right? “. Jooyoung asked as he looked at her with his puppy’s eyes. 

“Good job “. She complimented him before looking at Yeseul. “Yeseul, what do you think? “. 

“Huh? “. Yeseul turned to her after staring at Kyungwoo with disappointment. “I like it too. Let’s take pictures “. Yeseul suggested as she forced a smile. 

“We are okay with it too “. Kyungmi nodded in affirmation at the suggestion as Jihoo also agreed with her.  

“Okay. Then it’s okay for everybody except Kyungwoo? Let’s go to the merry-go-round “. Jooyoung exclaimed with excitement. 

“Does it only matter if you guys want it? “. He scoffed. 

“Come on, it will only be a three-minute ride “. Kyungmi told him. “It will end sooner than expected “. Kyungwoo softly smiled at her before nodding in agreement. 

“Let’s go, darling “. Jooyoung said as he rested his arm around her shoulder and pulled her toward the ride. Jihoo then extended an arm, telling Kyungmi to go first, and she thanked him as both of them followed the couple behind. Kyungwoo sighed at the sight and he was following them when he noticed Yeseul standing behind him with a blank expression. 

“Aren’t you coming? “. He asked her. Yeseul then forced a smile and shook her head. 

“I am. I was turning on the app “. She excused as she walked toward him with an expression of sadness. Then they arrived at the ride and Jooyoung helped Jarim to get on one of the horses and even secured her safety belt.  

“Put on the safety belt too “. Jooyoung sang while Yeseul stared at the couple with envy and noticed how Kyungwoo just wanted to get on the horse right away without asking her to help her get on. When he looked at her after getting on the horse, she forced a smile and got on her own on the horse as she put on the safety belt by herself. She also noticed Jihoo helping Kyungmi put on the safety belt as well and she wondered why that guy was so caring toward Kyungmi when they weren’t even dating. “Even though she’s not his girlfriend, he treats her like one….I envy her….”. She thought. “Thanks “. Jooyoung told Jarim after receiving his selfie stick back. “Sweetie, I’ll take a photo of you “. He said as he began taking pictures of Jarim. “So pretty~”.  He complimented. “Can you smile a bit this time? One, two, three “. Yeseul glanced at her boyfriend, who was paying zero attention to her as he was focused on his game, and she looked back at Kyungmi and Jihoo also taking pictures together, causing her to feel envy at the pair before looking back at the first couple. “Okay! Now let’s take a pic together “. Jooyoung suggested as he was about to lean closer to her when Jarim moved first but he stopped her from getting closer. “It’s dangerous. I’ll go to you “. 

“Yah, it’s more dangerous for you! “. She insisted. 

“I’m okay “. He assured her as he leaned closer to her while looking at the camera. “One, two, three “. He said as he took the picture. 

“We will make a short announcement for our passengers on the merry-go-round “. The announcer started talking as Yeseul began opening the camera of her phone. 

“We should also take some pics “. 

“Huh? “. Kyungwoo looked away from his phone and stared flustered at Yeseul’s camera as she took the selfie. 

“Cute. Look here, I’ll take some “. She suggested changing the mode of the camera so she could take pictures of Kyungwoo. 

“Why would you? I’m fine. Take your picture “. Kyungwoo told her. 

“Ah~ take one pic for me. I’ll keep it as my wallpaper “. She insisted. Kyungwoo sighed and forced a smile as she took pictures of him. Soon, the ride began as the couples and the pair continued taking pictures of each other. 

 

After a few rides, they walked out to the exterior while enjoying some churros as they walked on their way to the castle, which was the icon of the amusement park. 

 

“Yah, let’s take a pic here! “. Jooyoung suggested. 

“Did you come here to take pictures? You keep on asking to take pictures everywhere we go? “. Kyungwoo complained. 

“Yah, the only thing that remains from such outings are pictures, you brat “. Jooyoung retorted. Kyungmi chuckled as she nodded in agreement. 

“Well….that’s true though “. She then held out her hand. “Come on, I will take the pictures for you “. 

“Really? Thank you! “. He beamed as he handed her his phone and pulled Jarim along so they could take pictures at the front of the castle. 

“Alright, I will take it! 1, 2, 3! “. She said as she snapped a few pictures. The couple came back to check them and Jooyoung was satisfied with the results. “Awesome! Thank you! “. He thanked her as he glanced at Kyungwoo looking annoyed. “Yah, hurry up and stand there “. Kyungwoo looked hesitant at Yeseul before asking. 

“Shall we take pictures? “. Yeseul also hesitated in her reply before saying. 

“No, if you don’t want to- “. 

“No, no. Let's go “. He assured her with a smile and walked toward the center. Yeseul happily smiled and walked toward him and stood on his left side, getting ready to pose for the pictures as Kyungwoo wrapped an arm around her. 

“Okay, I’m taking it “. Jooyoung announced. “One, two, three! “. He took the picture as the couple posed and when he counted again, Yeseul turned to Kyungwoo and planted a kiss on Kyungwoo’s cheek, startling him as he glanced at Kyungmi with slight panic. Kyungmi felt uncomfortable after that as she tried to forget about it while pretending that she was okay. 

“Wow….”. Jooyoung reacted with envy after taking the picture. 

“Did it come out well? “. Yeseul asked as she walked toward him to see the pictures. “Let me see “. When she saw the pictures, she grew disappointed when she saw Kyungwoo wasn’t smiling. “Why am I the only one smiling? You should’ve smiled. You look handsome, even if you smile “. She pouted. 

“Ah….I’m feeling awkward today “. Kyungwoo said as he glanced at Kyungmi, who was avoiding his gaze. 

“Kyungmi-ah, you should take a pic too “. Jarim suggested. 

“Me? “. Kyungmi pointed at herself. 

“Yeah! I will take it for you! Jihoo, you should go and take the pic too “. Jooyoung suggested. 

“Oh….”. Jihoo nodded with awkwardness before turning to Kyungmi. “Let's go “. 

“Okay….”. Kyungmi nodded in understanding as both of them made their way to the spot and turned around to face the camera. Kyungwoo stared at them, and he was kind of annoyed that they were closer than they should have. 

“Yah, give me the phone “. Kyungwoo said to Jooyoung as he took the phone so he could take the pictures. “Yah, I’m taking the pic “. He said. Jihoo then bravely wrapped an arm around Kyungmi, startling both Kyungmi and Kyungwoo by his gesture. Kyungmi composed her expression and forced a smile while looking at the camera and doing a V with her fingers. Unlike her, Kyungwoo tried to compose his annoyed face as he inhaled deeply before saying. “One, two….three! “. He took the picture and finished by passing the phone back to Jooyoung. “It's done “. 

“Already? “. Kyungmi blinked as she walked toward the group to see the picture. She frowned when she saw Jihoo cut in half and pouted at Kyungwoo. “Yah, why did you cut him in half? “. 

“Well….since he’s already handsome, it will be a disadvantage for you if he appears completely “. He joked, earning a smack in the arm from her. 

“Do you want to die? “. She muttered as she was ready to smack him again. 

“Let’s go if we’re done with the pics “. Jarim suggested as she began walking away. Kyungmi sighed as she left along with her and Jooyoung. Kyungwoo glanced at Jihoo, who just stared at him with a slight smirk on his face before he left to follow Kyungmi. Kyungwoo scoffed in disbelief as he felt his annoyance rising. He sighed before turning to Yeseul. 

“Shall we go? “. He suggested, and she nodded in response before following him. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

The three pairs arrived at their next destination, which was the ‘Zombie Experience’, a haunted house filled with zombies. 

 

“Oh~ It looks fun “. Jarim said as Kyungmi agreed with her. 

“Yeah, I really wanted to try this one “. She commented. 

“Ah…..this kind of thing really doesn’t scare me at all “. Jooyoung hesitantly replied as he stared at the attraction with a little bit of fear. 

“Can you guys go, just the four of you? “. Yeseul asked. “Kyungwoo doesn’t like things like that “. “Yeah….it will be better since he couldn't handle that zombie movie the last time “. Kyungmi thought as she nodded in agreement. 

“Ah~ He’s more of a coward than I thought “. Jarim mocked. 

“Yah! “. Kyungwoo exclaimed, feeling quite offended. “I-It’s only that I d-don’t like it. Yeah “. He stuttered as he grabbed Yeseul’s arm. “L-let's go “. He suggested as he dragged his girlfriend to the entrance of the attraction. Kyungmi sighed as she shook her head at the idea. 

“You guys saw him stammer, right? He gets scared easily “. Jooyoung teased. “Let’s see if you can handle that too “. Kyungmi smiled at the thought of Jooyoung being a scary cat as she and the rest went there as well. 

 

It has been chaotic for the past ten minutes, as Jooyoung and Kyungwoo were screamers during the tour, annoying both Kyungmi and Jarim. What Kyungmi was glad of was that Jihoo wasn’t a scary cat unlike both guys and she was glad she didn’t have to look after him. After they finished the tour, they decided to take a break while drinking some slushies.

 

“Are you okay? He’s still spacing out “. Yeseul commented with concern while patting Kyungwoo’s back, who still looked frightened after the horror experience. Kyungmi scoffed as she shook her head at the sight. 

“I won’t go ever again. You might as well ask me to ride the gyro drop a hundred times “. Kyungwoo retorted. 

“Yah, you were the one who suggested we go “. Kyungmi clucked her tongue as she shook her head in disappointment. 

“And who was the one who thought it would be fun? “. Kyungwoo retorted, earning an eye roll from her. Jooyoung ignored his complaints as he was drinking his beverage when he noticed Jarim looking at something behind. He followed her gaze and noticed that she was staring at the arcade. 

“Jarim-ah, do you want to do that? “. Jooyoung asked while pointing at the arcade center. Jarim nodded in affirmation as he smiled at her with a nod. “Okay! Let’s go to the arcade “. 

“Yah! Yah! What’s so urgent? “. Kyungwoo exclaimed while lightly glaring at the couple. 

“If you feel tired, you can rest while we play “. Jihoo commented as he turned to Kyungmi for her opinion. “What do you think? “. 

“Oh? “. She then glanced at Kyungwoo before turning to Jihoo with a small smile. “Yeah, I think you are right “. Kyungwoo looked at them with annoyance before looking at Yeseul. “When shall we go home? “. 

“I don’t mind as long as I’m with you “. Yeseul told him. Kyungwoo softly smiled as he patted Yeseul’s head. 

“Okay then “. He said, earning a smile from her. Kyungmi exhaled with tiredness as she turned to Jihoo and grabbed his wrist. 

“Then we will enter first! “. She announced before pulling Jihoo along. “Come on, Jihoo “. Kyungwoo watched them leave first, and he kind of felt bitter because of that. 

 

Then the couples followed the pair to the arcade and they went to the shooting game. 

 

“In for a bet? The losers buy food next time we hang out “. Jooyoung stared at Kyungwoo. 

“Deal “. Kyungwoo nodded in agreement. 

“Sure “. Kyungmi agreed as well. 

“Jarim, Kyungmi, Bang Yeseul go first “. Jooyoung said. 

“Yeseul, do you know how to play this? “. Kyungwoo looked at her. 

“No, I haven’t played this. Not once “. She said while shaking her head. 

“Yeseul doesn’t know “. Kyungwoo commented on Jooyoung. “Give her a handicap “. 

“Oh really? “. Jooyoung asked. “Then let’s not count five of Kyungmi and Jarim’s bullets “. 

“Okay “. Kyungmi nodded in understanding. 

“What if I’m bad at it? “. Yeseul looked at Kyungwoo in concern. 

“It’s okay, I’ll cover for you “. He told her in assurance. 

 

The girls began the game, concentrating on shooting for more points. Kyungwoo scoffed at how good Yeseul was in the game. Then an employee came over and handed her a prize after winning. 

“Congratulations “ The employee said. 

“Thank you “. Yeseul smiled as she accepted the prize. 

“Yah~ I didn’t know Yeseul could be good at this “. Kyungmi complimented her. 

“Yeseul is good at this “. Jarim commented. “She’ll be fine even without the handicap- “. 

“When you played with me last time, you won so easily “. Jooyoung pouted at the thought. 

“Yah, so you suggested a bet knowing Wang Jarim is good. You’re a thug “. Kyungwoo scoffed in disbelief. 

“I can just buy food for everyone then. Retract that pout “. Jarim told Jooyoung as he did as he was told to. 

“It's fine. Let’s say this was a practice game. Yeseul is good at it, too, anyway “. Kyungwoo suggested. 

“This is fun “. Yeseul smiled as she grabbed the sniper with confidence. Jarim went to buy more bullets and came back saying. 

“This time we’re starting at the same time “. She said, bringing her competitiveness out. Kyungmi sighed as she accepted the bullets and went to her position. Jooyoung got excited and began cheering for his girlfriend as he was shaking her shoulders. “Stop it! Are you trying to prevent me from playing or what? “. She asked in annoyance. Yeseul saw that and somehow, she felt jealous about the treatment Jooyoung was giving to Jarim, and she wished Kyungwoo could act like that to her too. 

“Good luck, Kyungmi! “. Jihoo cheered for her as she smiled in gratitude. 

“I will make sure we don’t have to pay for the meal “. She assured him. 

“As long as you enjoy the game I don’t mind “. He said with a smile. Yeseul witnessed that and she felt jealous that even someone who’s not even dating can get that kind of attention and support. Yeseul went to focus on shooting but she got distracted when Jooyoung kept saying encouraging words to Jarim.

“My sweetie is doing well! My Jarim is a tough one! “. 

“Do you have a death wish? “. Jarim complained to him. 

“Yah, Wang Ja, go easy. You’re damn fierce “. Kyungwoo commented. Then he noticed that Yeseul wasn’t shooting and looked at her with confusion. “Yeseul-ah, what are you doing? “. 

“Huh? “. She blinked as she came back to reality and went back to shooting. The game ended with Jarim winning this round. 

“My sweetie won! “. Jooyoung exclaimed in joy. 

“Well, at least I’m not last “. Kyungmi beamed. 

“Great job “. Jihoo complimented as he high-fived her, earning a glare from Kyungwoo. The latter then turned to Jarim. 

“You got them all? You’re crazy “. Kyungwoo scoffed in disbelief. 

“Sorry “. Yeseul apologized, feeling guilty for losing. 

“It's okay “. Kyungwoo assured her before looking back at the couple. “Yah, stop that and reload it “. 

“My darling, you did so well “. Jooyoung complimented her as he hugged her from behind. 

“Stop it “. Jarim whined in embarrassment as she pushed him away while Yeseul stared at them with envy. 




 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

After playing a few times in the arcade, they decided to take a break by going to the restroom. Jarim and Yeseul decided to go, as well as Kyungwoo and Jihoo, while Jooyoung and Kyungmi went to the benches to get some rest after standing up for a long time. 

 

Kyungwoo was in the middle of washing his hands when he saw Jihoo arriving at the sink next to him. Kyungwoo glanced at the guy washing his hands while he dried his with a paper towel. Sensing his gaze, Jihoo sighed as he turned off the water before facing Kyungwoo. 

 

“Do you have something to say to me? “. He asked. Kyungwoo threw the paper towel into the trash can before facing him with a blank expression on his face. 

“Yah, what was your deal with Choi Kyungmi? “. 

“What do you mean? “. Jihoo frowned at the question. 

“Earlier, when you were acting like a boyfriend to her “. Kyungwoo stated, earning a scoff from Jihoo. “If you are just playing with her feelings, I swear I will kill you “. He threatened him. Jihoo couldn’t help but laugh at his threat, irritating Kyungwoo even more. 

“Yah, that’s what I should be saying to you “. Jihoo replied. 

“What? “. Kyungwoo frowned in confusion.

“Ha….what should I do with this? “. Jihoo lightly hissed as he tilted his head to the side. “I wonder if you even act like a boyfriend to your own girlfriend “. 

“What’s this bastard saying? “. Kyungwoo muttered as he took a step forward to him, as a way to intimate him. 

“I’m just saying to be careful with your actions “. Jihoo said with a warning glare at him. “What you were doing today, might confuse not just Kyungmi, but also Yeseul “. Jihoo replied as he took a step forward. “So, decide what you are going to do with your feelings. Because if you hurt Kyungmi, I won’t tolerate it “. With his last warning, Jihoo left. Kyungwoo sighed as he looked away while ruffling his hair in frustration before following him behind. Both guys encountered the rest of the group, with Jihoo standing next to Kyungmi. 

“Where should we go now? “. Jooyoung asked. 

“You guys go “. Kyungmi suggested. “Jihoo and I will leave now “. 

“Already? “. Jarim questioned with surprise that her friend already wants to leave. 

“I’m kind of tired and Jihoo has to go to school early tomorrow for training “. Kyungmi explained. 

“Too bad then….”. Jooyoung sighed with a pout. “Then arrive home safely “. He said as he waved at the pair. “Nice meeting you, Kang Jihoo “. 

“Same “. Jihoo smiled at him while waving at the rest. 

“I will text you guys once I arrive home “. Kyungmi promised as she tugged Jihoo along. “Jihoo-ah, let's go “. He nodded in understanding before the pair walked away from the group. 

“Wow….they look good together “. Yeseul complimented as she watched the pair leaving. Kyungwoo tightened his teeth to suppress his annoyance while looking away from the sight. 

“Yah, let's go “. Kyungwoo suggested as he began to walk away. The three of them looked at him with confusion before following him behind. 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

The sunset fell down as it was getting darker outside. Kyungwoo and Yeseul decided to go back home as Jooyoung and Jarim decided to stay for a little more at Lotte World. As the couple was heading to Yeseul’s house, the girl began a conversation. 

 

“It’s a pity we lost the game. We’ll have to buy them a meal next time “. 

“It's okay. I’ll buy it “. Kyungwoo chuckled.

“Why would you? Don’t “. Yeseul told him. 

“It's fine “. He insisted. “Ah “. He received notification of one of his games and began playing. Yeseul sighed as she looked at the front with an indifferent look. 

“You’re playing a game again? “. 

“Just for a sec “. He told her as he focused on the game. 

“You know- “. Yeseul tried to say something when he cut her off. 

“No, it's fine. I’ll buy it “. He said, distracted. “When should we hang out with them again? “. 

“We’re almost at my place. I’ll go now “. Yeseul said with a tone of disappointment. 

“Huh? “. Kyungwoo looked up from his phone and stared at her with confusion at the sudden change of attitude. “What’s wrong? “. 

“Forget it, you can go home “. She said. “You couldn’t play your game all day today “. 

“Are you like this because of that? “. He scoffed with a smile as he put his phone inside the pocket of his jacket. 

“It’s not because of that “. She insisted. 

“Yah, there’s vomit! “. He exclaimed as he pointed at the floor. Yeseul gasped when she stepped on it and Kyungwoo burst into laughter. 

“You’re too much. You were really mean “. Yeseul muttered. 

“Huh? “. Kyungwoo looked with confusion at her after laughing. 

“You’re not even curious about how I feel, are you? “. She asked with seriousness. 

“What are you saying? That’s not true “. He told her. 

“You don’t seem to be curious at all about how I feel or what I want to do “. She insisted as Kyungwoo looked away with slight annoyance. “Why do I feel this lonely even when I’m with you? “. She asked with teary eyes. “When we’re together, you just look at your phone. I always feel like I’m being a hindrance when you’d rather hang out with your friends “. 

“That’s not it “. He said as he tried to hug her when she stopped him. 

“It was the same today! “. She exclaimed. “Looking at you after seeing how Gong Jooyoung treats Jarim, I wonder if we’re really dating “. 

“He’s just like that “. 

“I know he’s like that. But I’m telling you I feel too lonely “. She kept insisting. “Same with Kyungmi and her friend, they aren’t even dating but Jihoo was even treating her like his own girlfriend “. She replied. “It’s not like I was bad at that game because I wanted to, but you openly showed your disappointment. I don’t feel good, but you keep playing your game “. She then looked at him with cold eyes. “You weren’t even listening to me “. “You are right...it’s because my mind and heart belong to another person that I’ve been trying to forget…”. Kyungwoo thought as he leaned closer to her and hugged her to comfort her. 

“Why are you crying? I’m telling you that’s not true “. 

“Your girlfriend stepped in vomit but you just laughed “. 

“Sorry “. He told her but Yeseul gently pushed him away. 

“You…”. She looked directly into his eyes. “Do you actually like me? “. Kyungwoo thought for a moment, about whenever it was best to tell her the truth now. He forced a smile at her before nodding. 

“I do like you “. 

“Then why don’t you pay attention to how I feel? “. She complained. “I’m always trying to read your mood. I’m lonely because I feel like you don’t like me back. Aren’t you dating me because you like me as well? “. At that question, Kyungwoo couldn’t help but stay silent. Yeseul got the message as she stared at him with disappointment. “I got it. I’m leaving “. She then began walking away from him. Kyungwoo looked at her leaving but stayed still, not even daring to go after her. Yeseul then stopped walking and looked back at him. “I guess you really don’t like me, seeing that you’re not holding onto me “. She spoke, with hurt written on her face. Kyungwoo said nothing as he couldn’t meet eyes with her out of guilt. Then he mustered his courage before looking her in the eyes. 

“I don’t think I can be good to you “. He confessed. “I was giving it my best. But I didn’t know you had that on your mind. I’m sorry “. Yeseul sighed with disbelief as she walked away from him. 

 

 vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Kyungmi finished taking a shower and drying her hair before heading to the kitchen to get something to drink. As she was pouring a glass of orange juice, she received a message. She glanced at her phone and giggled when a message from Jihoo popped out. 

 

Kang Jihoo: Hope you arrived home safely. I had fun today, thanks for tagging along. 

“Aigoo...such a considerate guy “. She mumbled as she replied to him back. She then put her phone on the counter and drank some of her juice. As soon as she finished half of her drink, her phone rang and she immediately grabbed it and checked the ID number. She arched an eyebrow of curiosity when Jooyoung was calling her. Tilting her head to the side, she answered the call. 

“Oh, Jooyoung-ah “. She responded. “What happened? “. She asked. 

“Hasn’t Lee Kaeng told you anything? “. He asked, confusing her by the sound of nervousness in his voice. 

“Should he tell me something? “. She tried to joke. “Did something happen? “. 

“I think ...Kyungwoo and Bang Yeseul broke up “. Kyungmi’s eyes widened at the news. 

“What?! How are you sure about that? “. 

“Lee Kaeng just texted me that he kind of broke up with Yeseul and after seeing his profile picture….I assumed you knew since aside from me, he would be the one to tell you this “. 

“No….he didn’t “. Kyungmi sighed as she scratched the side of her head. “Alright, let me try talking to him “. She said as she hung up and opened the chat to type on Kyungwoo’s chat when the said person called her, startling her. “Oh gosh….”. She sighed as she cleared before answering. “Hello? “. 

“Hi….”.

“What’s with that decayed voice? “. 

“....where are you now? “. 

“At home. Why? “. 

“Could you spare me some time? I’m at the front of your building “. 

“What?! “. Kyungmi shouted but covered with a hand as she glanced around. “I will go now “. She hung up as she wore her cardigan and slipped on sandals before heading down to the first floor. She walked out of the building and looked for Kyungwoo when she spotted him in front of the gates. She sighed as she jogged there at the same time Kyungwoo spotted her jogging toward him. His eyes widened a little when he grabbed her and she almost tripped on her way. 

“Yah, be careful “. He scolded her as he steadied her by grabbing her forearms. 

“Do you think that’s important right now? “. She exhaled in tiredness from jogging as she reminded herself to start hitting the gym to get in good shape. “I heard from Jooyoung, did you really break up with Yeseul? “. At that, Kyungwoo’s expression of concern turned into a blank one, before slowly nodding at her. “Why? “. She blinked at him with confusion. “I thought you were getting along well, why break up all of sudden? “. 

“It wasn’t all of sudden….”. He started. “It was something that I should have done for a long time...Jesus, I shouldn’t even have started dating her….”. He said, making her wonder what the hell he was talking about. “I tried my best to like her because I was trying to hide my real feelings toward you “. He confessed and she froze after hearing that. “So I was right? All those times were because he liked me? Holy crap….”. “Although, in the end, I guess I couldn’t hide them anymore…”. 

“So…”. She cleared as she pulled her hands away from him as looked at him. “What you are saying now is….”. 

“The one and only I like….is you…”. He confessed and Kyungmi swore her heart just escaped from its place. “Would it be alright to say my feelings toward him? I know it's not right since he’s supposed to have a crush on Jarim and maybe later, he would have feelings for Minji, I guess? Anyway, I don’t think I should accept him…”. “I don’t want to keep hiding it anymore “. 

“I….”. Kyungmi felt her mind blank as she didn’t know how to respond. “I’m so confused right now….”. She mumbled. “I want to say that I like you too….but I will feel bad for Yeseul since you guys just broke up now, and if I say I like you now, I would feel like I’m a total b*tch- “. She stopped talking when Kyungwoo suddenly pulled her into a hug, the one that brings comfort and makes you forget about what you were saying moments ago. 

“That’s enough for me…”. He whispered as he tightened the hug and rested his chin over her shoulder. “I know I will sound like a total jerk...but right now, I just want to focus on you….”. Kyungmi blinked her eyes in confusion, as she tried to process the situation in her mind. Although she felt bad for both Yeseul and Minji, she couldn’t help but feel relief that she didn’t have to hide her feelings anymore. “I know I’m asking too much...but, if you accept me, please embrace me back “. It took her a few seconds to finally come back to her senses as she slowly reached her arms toward his waist as embraced him fully. Kyungwoo couldn’t help but sigh in relief as he closed his eyes and buried his face in her shoulder. Kyungmi did the same as she closed her eyes and tried to appreciate his embrace as much as possible, thinking that this was just a dream. For once, she just wanted to be selfish and stay with him as much as possible.