Chapter 16

Accidentally Changing The Story of a Web Drama

Kyungmi and the girls headed back to the classroom from the snack bar, noticing all the boys playing chicken-chigi, the new trend game of flipping chicken coupons over by hitting the book they are placed on. 

 

“What 's that? Panchigi? “. Jarim asked as she headed to her desk. 

“Ah, that? It’s panchigi using chicken coupons. They call it chicken-chigi “. Minji explained. “All the guys are playing it “. 

“It’s the new trend these days. My friend’s boyfriend is also playing that with his friends “. Kyungmi commented as she sat on the desk next to Ahram’s. 

“Okay, nice! Thanks for the food! “. Kyungmin exclaimed in victory as he won the round. 

“Gosh, I only needed two more of these coupons “. Byunghoon pouted. Jinhee sighed and frowned at them. 

“It’s so noisy! Why are you guys like this? Please get caught and have these taken away “. She said. 

“Let them be “. Minji told her. “They’ll get caught sometime “. 

“Do the teachers still not know? The guys in the other classes are all doing that too “. Jinhee said. 

“If we also get scolded because of them, I will get really mad “. Jarim said with her arms crossed. 

“Your boyfriend doesn’t play that? “. Jinhee asked Jarim. 

“He probably doesn’t. If he’s thinking straight “. Jarim sighed at the thought. 

“What if Gong Jooyoung is also like that? “. Kyungmi asked while staring at Jarim as the latter sighed. 

“I think I’ll start to dislike him if he also plays that- “. She stopped talking when Jooyoung came to their classroom with coupons in his hands. 

“Yah, Ahn Kyungmin! Prepare to cough my twenty coupons back “. Jooyoung said, but stopped as he slowly looked at Jarim, who was glaring at him. Kyungmi laughed at his reaction before looking back at Jarim. 

“Did you start disliking him? “. Kyungmi asked her. Jarim glanced at her before standing up with a sigh. Then she went to Jooyoung and grabbed his arm before walking away with him. 

“Oh! Jarim-ah! One minute! “. Jooyoung exclaimed as he was being dragged away. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

For the rest of the day, Kyungmi saw everyone playing chicken-pigi and sighed while shaking her head. She also imagined that Lee Kyungwoo must be playing that game right now. 

She was walking through the corridor, on her way to her classroom when she received tons of messages from the unknown number. 

 

“What the hell? “. She cursed under her breath as she locked her phone in distress. She felt a hand over her shoulder and screamed out of fear as she jumped in her place. “Oh my God! “. She looked up to see Yeseul, who was also as startled as she was. “Yeseul? “. Kyungmi sighed in relief as she pressed her hand over her chest. “Thank God it was you “. 

“Sorry if I scared you “. She awkwardly smiled at her as she rubbed her arm. 

“It's okay “. Kyungmi sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck. “But what brings you here? “. 

“I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out with me and Kyungwoo “. She beamed. 

“What? “. Kyungmi blinked in confusion. “Wouldn’t it be better for you to just hang out with him? “. 

“Yeah...but he doesn’t seem to have an interest in going to cafés and I want to go to this new popular café I just found on the internet. And then I remembered you like to go to cafés so I thought it would be okay if you tag along “. 

“Oh…..I’m honored “. She awkwardly laughed. “But I don’t think I can go….”. 

“Why? Are you busy? “. She pouted as she looked at her with puppy eyes, which made Kyungmi’s heart weaken. “Aish….I will go crazy…..”. 

“It’s not that……”. Kyungmi sighed as she gave in. “Alright, I will go “. 

“Perfect “. Yeseul clapped with happiness. “Then I will see you after classes “. 

“Yeah….sure “. Kyungmi exhaled as she looked up at the ceiling, wondering why she did agree to go in the first place. She shook her head as she headed back to the classroom. As she got in, she saw Kyungwoo and Ahram playing the game and sighed with her arms crossed. She saw how Ahram was losing and she shook her head in disbelief. Then Ahram leaned her head over the desk when she saw all her coupons being taken by Kyungwoo meaning he won the game. 

“Aigoo~ Good game “. 

“ing bastard, what did you do? “. Ahram lifted her head while glaring at him. 

“Hey, I just used my head. You can’t play games if you’re dumb “. He said while pointing at his temple. Ahram scoffed as she stood up and left the classroom. Kyungmi sighed as she went to her desk and sat down. 

“You should use that great head of yours to study instead of this “. Kyungmi commented as she took her textbook out. 

“Whatever “. Kyungwoo mumbled as he checked the notes from the people who borrowed coupons from him. She sighed as she shook her head in disbelief before taking her textbook out. “Ah “. He took something out from his backpack, which was a box of a brand new collection of Kyungmi’s favorite skincare product, Bonajour. “Here “. Her eyes widened as she took the box to take a look. 

“Where did you get this? “. She asked with amusement while looking at the box with excitement. 

“Do you like it? “. He scoffed when he saw how hypnotized she was by the presence of the skincare products. 

“Yeah “. She nodded in confirmation as she looked at him. “These are from my favorite brand! But why did you buy this out of blue? “. 

“I didn’t buy it “. He confessed. “I exchanged it for 30 coupons from 232 Chicken “. 

“Eh? What kind of combination is that? “. She blinked at him. 

“I know, right? “. He chuckled. “I happened to see the advertisement and I immediately thought of you since I remember you mentioned liking this brand “. Kyungmi stopped breathing when he said that and she swore her heart would suffer arrhythmia at some point. She cleared before glancing at him. 

“What about Yeseul? Did you give her this too? “. She asked and frowned a little when he shook his head. 

“Yeseul doesn’t like that brand “. He replied and went back to check his note. Kyungmi pursed her lips out and began to suspect that he was kind of neglecting Yeseul. She could sense it because when she tagged along on their dates, Kyungwoo would mostly be playing on his phone, or the times that Yeseul wanted to interact with his friends, but she was kind of left out. 

“Are you sure? She might like it if you give her these “. Kyungmi pointed out. “It’s from your effort of collecting coupons “. 

“I will get her something later “. He distractedly said as he had his eyes glued on the note. Kyungmi exhaled as she thanked him for the gift and put it in her backpack. 

“Don’t play too much...I don’t want you to be an addict to this game “. Kyungmi mumbled as she stood up and left with her textbook. Kyungwoo watched her leave as he looked at her with a bitter feeling. Sure, he just said that because he barely knew what Yeseul liked, and since his feelings were toward Kyungmi, he only knew what she liked. He kind of felt annoyed that Kyungmi was thinking and worrying about Yeseul when he wished she could pay more attention to him. Without thinking much, he shook his head and focused on his notes again. 

 

At the end of the school, Kyungmi, Kyungwoo, and Yeseul were walking together toward the school’s exit. Kyungmi sighed for the nth of the day as she kept deleting the messages from the unknown number. Kyungwoo wondered what happened to her but he decided to stay quiet. Shaking his head, he wrapped his arm around Yeseul, earning a smile from her. 

 

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat quickly “. Yeseul said. 

“Do you want chicken? “. He asked her, causing her to look at him with confusion. 

“What? We said we’d go to the popular place I found “. Yeseul replied with a pout. 

“Did we? I won a lot of coupons today, so let’s have chicken “. He told her. “Ye Ye Chicken, Gunnae Chicken, or 232 Chicken? What do you guys want? “. 

“Don’t you think we should go to the place Yeseul wants? She’s been searching for it since yesterday….”. Kyungmi tried to support Yeseul but Kyungwoo wouldn’t listen. 

“We can go next time “. He assured them. “So, what do you guys want? “. 

“Well, whatever you want “. Yeseul said with a forced smile, feeling sad that they didn’t get to go to the place she wanted. 

“Okay then. Let’s go to Ye Ye Chicken. I’ve got many of their coupons, so I have to use them “. He said as they went to the exit. Kyungmi sighed in tiredness when she saw Yeseul’s saddened expression and she decided not to interfere since she was tired because of the stalker situation. Without thinking much, she decided to stay in silence and follow them. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

The next day, Kyungmi was reviewing some notes and rubbed her hands as she felt them dry. She took the new hand cream Kyungwoo got for her yesterday and applied some to her hands before rubbing it. Kyungwoo, who was next to her, saw it as he looked at her with an expression of happiness. 

 

“Woah~ showing it off? “. Kyungwoo smirked. 

“Of course! “. She chuckled at him. “I tried using moisturizer yesterday and my skin felt so fresh~ “. She explained with excitement. “Look! Even the smell of this hand cream is rich! “. She said as she showed him the back of her hand. He smelled it and nodded in agreement. 

“It smells nice “. He replied as he watched with a soft smile at her staring with happiness at the hand cream. But frowned when he noticed how skinnier she got than the last time she saw her. “Yah….are you on a diet? “. 

“Huh? “. She turned to him with curiosity before shaking her head. “No, why? “. 

“It’s just….you look skinnier than usual “. He pointed out. “Are you perhaps stressed out about something? “. 

“Oh…..”. She hesitated to tell him before forcing a smile and shaking her head in denial. “No, maybe it’s because of school “. She replied before going back to look at her notes. Kyungwoo opened his mouth to say something when Ahram came over and slammed a book on his desk, earning the pair’s attention. 

“Yah, Lee Kyungwoo. Let’s have a revenge match “. Ahram said as she sat across from him. 

“What? “. Kyungwoo scoffed in disbelief. “You want to lose again? I don’t like to knock a weak person’s mental state down “. He retorted. “I don’t want to be hated “. 

“Don’t you know about the courage to be hated? Shut up and let’s decide who’s first “. Ahram replied with a smirk. 

“I was going to protect your last bit of pride, but well “. He hummed. “Deal. Rock- “.

“Not playing is losing, rock, paper, scissors! “. Ahram suddenly screamed as she pulled out a rock and Kyungwoo pulled out scissors. She scoffed when she won and looked at him. “From now on, if you don’t put anything out then, I’ll assume you lose and go first “. She replied, earning a snort from him. She blew her hand and stared at him before slamming her hand over the book, flipping all the coupons. Kyungmi’s eyes widened as she stared at her friend with amusement and interest. The game continued for a long time and it was 50:50 for both of them. Kyungmi looked with disbelief at how Byunghoon and Kyungmin were giving massages to Kyungwoo. “It’s not like he’s a fighter “. She snorted at the thought. When the game was getting serious, her phone vibrated. She looked at her phone and took it out, with Yuri’s name on the screen. She stood up to leave and attended this call. She looked at both sides of the corridor before answering. 

“Oh, Yuri. What happened? “. 

“Yah...I got some information about Kim Hyukjae….”. 

“Really? “. Kyungmi’s eyes widened with curiosity. “What did you get? “. 

“First...don’t be shocked...and don’t get angry “. Yuri said as she sighed in the other line. Kyungmi frowned with confusion as she didn’t like the reaction her friend was giving to her. 

“Okay….”. Kyungmi agreed after a few seconds of silence. 

“The thing is…..”. Yuri hesitated to say before dropping the bomb. “Kim Hyukjae….met you in the past. He knew about you since last year “. Kyungmi felt her spine running cold at the news. She couldn’t move her feet nor was she aware of her surroundings. 

“W-What do you mean? “. Kyungmi managed to speak in a stuttering way. 

“I contacted a girl who knew a friend who used to be friends with Kim Hyukjae “. Yuri explained. “She told me that back then, Kim Hyukjae was interested in you and wanted to date you. But you rejected him and since then, he’s been stalking you “. Then, Yuri paused for a moment before saying. “But something is not right…. “. 

“What do you mean? There’s something more? “. Kyungmi asked her. 

“.....he used to be a nobody….until Jo Seungmin began to spread nonsense things about you liking Kim Hyukjae ”. Kyungmi felt her heart dropping to the floor. 

“So...all of this happened because of Jo Seungmin? “. She scoffed in disbelief. “Why? What did I ever do to him? “. 

“I really don’t know….”. Yuri sighed. “I don’t know his motives or why he did this to you “. Kyungmi closed her eyes as she put a hand over the wall as she suddenly felt dizzy. “What I heard was that this happened because you started to become popular around other schools and that jerk of Seungmin had a crush on you. But since you rejected him, he wanted revenge and used Kim Hyukjae as a tool “. Kyungmi gasped in pain after feeling a sharp pinch on one of the sides of her head and held it with her free hand. “Kyungmi? Are you okay?! “. 

“Yuri, sorry, but I will hang up “. Kyungmi said as she closed her eyes tightly. “I will contact you later, okay? “. She immediately hung up as she went to the restroom. She locked herself in one of the stalls as she sat down on the toilet and grabbed her head, feeling like it was ripping her in half. “So….Kim Hyukjae is the stalker….he’s been stalking not recently but for almost two years now...That Jo Seungmin….what did I ever do to him?! Was it really just because I rejected him? “. Kyungmi hissed in pain as she held her head tighter while gritting her teeth. “I will have to find this out….”. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

After school, Kyungmi excused her friends because she was busy with something and immediately went to the high school Jo Seungmin attends. When she couldn’t find him, she asked some of the students, asking if they knew where Jo Seungmin could be. They said that he usually goes to billiards at a specific place and she immediately went there. When she arrived at the right place, she entered the place and looked for Jo Seungmin. She spotted him at the last corner of the room, playing one round with his friends. Fuming, she walked toward him and abruptly grabbed his wrist. 

 

“What the are you doing? “. He looked at her with annoyance. 

“Shut up and come with me “. She muttered as she pulled him over and dragged him outside so no one could hear their conversation. She dragged him to an alley and yanked his wrist away as she turned to him with a glare. “Aigoo~ what does this pretty girl bring here all of sudden? “. 

“Shut up and just answer my questions “. She muttered as she took a step forward. “What was your deal with Kim Hyukjae a year ago? “. He scoffed at the question and leaned closer to her face. 

“What do you mean? “. 

“YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD NONSENSE ABOUT ME LIKING HIM BACK THEN! “. She screamed in anger as she breathed heavily after the scream. “Why? You felt good to take revenge on me by making someone stalk me? “. 

“Ah~ Now do you remember? Took you long enough to find it out “. Seungmin laughed in a mocking way. Gritting her teeth, she grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall. 

“Tell me the truth, why did you do that? “. She asked. 

“Why do you think so? “. He scoffed. “I loved you “. He confessed, which she frowned in confusion. 

“What…? “. 

“After the incident with Lee Kyungwoo and Nam Yuri, I was humiliated to even make me transfer to a different school. Nobody liked me “. He replied. “That until you appeared “. 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

The 15-year-old Jo Seungmin looked away as he hid his face with his hoodie as he made his way to the convenience store. He was about to buy some alcohol and snacks when the worker told him to give him his ID card.

“I’m 21 years old though “. Seungmin retorted. 

“That’s why I need to verify if you really are 21 “. The worker replied. 

“Aish...….just let it slide, okay? “. Seungmin snorted while looking at the worker with annoyance. 

“You know what? I will report this to the police, so stay still “. The worker said as he took his phone out, annoying him more. Before he could say something, a 15-year-old Choi Kyungmi appeared while handing the worker two cans of soda and cash. 

“Sorry, he must have mistaken the soda with alcohol “. She replied as she handed him the cash. “I will buy all of these except the alcohol, so please understand him “. She flashed him a wide smile. The worker looked between them before sighing. 

“I’m just letting it slide because of her “. He said as he began tossing all the stuff in one plastic bag before handing it to Kyungmi. 

“Thank you, have a nice day! “. She replied as Jo Seungmin rolled his eyes in annoyance before walking out of the store. He was about to leave when Kyungmi walked out and stopped him. “Yah, you forgot your beverage “. She said as she handed him the can of soda. 

“I don’t want it “. He exhaled as he tried to walk away from her. 

“What about your snacks? “. She blinked at him with wonder. He sighed and he was about to curse at her when he saw her. He hasn't seen her properly since he was clouded with annoyance but after seeing her face, he thought his world stopped. “Wow….so pretty….”. He thought. Kyungmi smiled at him before passing him the bag. “You don’t have to give me back the money. Then have a nice day “. She replied as she waved at him before walking away. Snapping out from his thoughts, he turned to her and called her. Kyungmi turned around at the same time Jo Seungmin walked toward her. 

“Do you….want to share my snacks? “. He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. He glanced at her and saw how she was staring at him with a blank expression before stretching her lips into a wide smile. 

“Sure….if you are okay with that “. She said as she looked away with shyness. For the first time, Jo Seungmin has been able to smile ever since the incident between him, Lee Kyungwoo, and Nam Yuri. “There’s a park nearby….do you want to go there? “. Kyungmi asked him, and he eagerly nodded in agreement. 

“Sure! “. Kyungmi bit the bottom of her lips and nodded in understanding as she began guiding him to the park. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

A few months have passed ever since Kyungmi and Seungmin became friends. Although they were from different schools, they would still hang out together after classes and have lunch and dinner together sometimes. 

 

“Seungmin-ah, look! There’s this movie that’s coming out this Saturday. Do you want to go? “. She asked as she showed him her phone screen. 

“Mm~ sure “. He nodded in agreement with a smile. She mimicked his gestures and told him that she was going to reserve them. 

“Ah right! Let’s hang out tomorrow and go to this café I found on the internet. Then after classes you should come to my school, and then we can walk together to the place “. She replied. 

“Can’t you meet me at the entrance of my school instead? “. He asked. 

“But we will be too far from the café “. She pouted at him. 

“Just this once, please “. He pleaded. Kyungmi hummed as she looked at him with curiosity in her eyes. 

“I’ve been curious for a long time….why don’t you want to meet me in front of my school? “. Seungmin cleared his throat as he didn’t know what to say. “Is it...because of the incident with Nam Yuri? “. He closed his eyes in embarrassment before slowly nodding in affirmation. “I see…..”. She exhaled through her nose before nodding in understanding. “Alright, I can meet you at the front of your school then “. She replied. “I can do a little bit of exercise then “. She shrugged her shoulders with a smile.

“Are you really okay with hanging out with me? “. He asked, since he’s been wondering for a while why she was so nice to him. “After what happened? “. 

“I know what you did wasn’t something to be proud of “. She started. “But….I believe people can change “. She flashed him a soft smile. “And I believe you can change too “. Those words warmed Seungmin’s heart and he couldn’t help but smile at her. He sure met an amazing angel. 

 

vxH_kQLgn-e47amL5Bo9hTOP0wUlbkDOFhPKcRXR0lS9LOmunTmCl_dH-DkjX5woLtOh-K3E-APXvy3LW_J7c6cyblg1DZAM_VPOGAXbIRWumxXvVAlfEY0FFB0abjKWMcXBRgVX

 

Jo Seungmin made sure his outfit was in the perfect state as well as the bouquet of flowers he prepared to confess to Kyungmi. They agreed to watch the movie she reserved and he was waiting for her at the front of the theater. He wondered when she was coming when he heard her voice calling him. He looked up and smiled when he saw her coming over, wearing a light pink dress that made her look cute. 

 

“Sorry for making you wait “. She sighed as she tried to catch her breath from jogging. “There was a traffic jam from the way I was coming “. 

“It's alright. I got here not too long ago “. He told her. 

“Good. Then let’s get inside! Popcorn and soda are on me “. She replied and she was about to get in when Seungmin grabbed her elbow to stop her. “Huh? What is it? “. 

“Kyungmi-ah, there’s something I want to tell you “. He replied. 

“Alright “. She turned her body to give him full attention. Seungmin nervously the bottom of his lips before he began speaking. 

“I like you, Choi Kyungmi “. He confessed, causing the girl to open her eyes widened in shock. “I had a crush on you ever since that day when you stopped me from buying alcohol…..I know we met not too long ago….but my feelings for you are sincere. Please, be my girlfriend “. He said as he closed his eyes and pulled out the bouquet of flowers. She was astonished by the sudden confession that she didn’t know what to say. Seungmin opened one eye and glanced at her being petrified while looking at him with shock. “Yah….say something, please…”. He begged as he was on the verge of feeling embarrassed for confessing to her. It took her a few seconds for her to react until her hands slowly reached toward the bouquet. Seungmin looked with surprise at her when she took the bouquet and hugged it while looking away with shyness. 

“I….would love to “. She confessed with a blush on her cheeks. Seungmin looked at her for a few minutes before chuckling in happiness that she accepted his feelings. Kyungmi looked up at him and shyly smiled as she hid her red cheeks with the bouquet while imagining a sweet love life with him.

 

~ End of the Flashback ~

 

“Liar “. She whispered with bafflement after hearing the story. “There’s no way we dated before, or else I would have remembered “. She growled. 

“Do you want evidence? “. He snorted as he took his phone out and began showing her the pictures they took when they were a couple. Kyungmi scoffed in disbelief and let him go as she glared at him. 

“If we dated before, then why ask Kim Hyukjae to stalk me? “. She asked. “That doesn’t match with the story “. 

“I wanted to make you suffer because of our break-up “. He admitted. “I just couldn’t accept the fact that you broke up with me because you were surrounded by a bunch of guys “. Kyungmi chuckled with disbelief as she looked at him as if he had gone nuts. 

“I guess I had a good reason to break up with you “. She retorted. “I guess I was crazy to think that people like you could change. I was wrong in that part “. He growled as he grabbed her forearms and forced her to look at him. 

“Then why did you date me in the first place if you knew that?! Why were you so nice to me, to make me love you when you knew I was trash? “. He roared in anger, but she could see the pain in his eyes, meaning that what they had was real. 

“Look….I don’t know how deep our relationship was...but I’m glad that I don’t remember what we had after knowing what you really are “. She commented. “Did you know I was in an accident, right? That’s why I lost my memories and I couldn’t recognize you right away “. He frowned in disbelief as he let go of her. 

“Accident? “. 

“I got hit by a car “. She confessed. “Although I don’t know why ever since then I’m not able to remember my past nor I can’t recognize others….I also couldn’t recognize my mom “. She breathed as it pained her to remember that. 

“And you want me to believe that bullsh*t? “. He scoffed in disbelief. 

“It’s up to you if you want to believe it or not “. She replied. “But what matters is that it was you who ordered Kim Hyukjae to stalk me in the past. Perhaps….you told him to stalk me now too? “. Seungmin sighed as he leaned his back against the wall before looking at him. 

“Yeah...I did. Because I couldn’t stand seeing you with that son of a b*tch of Lee Kyungwoo “. At that, Kyungmi let out a scoff of disbelief and rage after his confession. 

“Crazy bastard “. She muttered under her breath. 

“Hate me all you want “. He replied. “We can say that we are even now “. He said before patting her shoulder. “You were a great girlfriend, Choi Kyungmi. At least thank you for giving me some good memories “. He smirked before turning into a serious face and walking away from her. Kyungmi exhaled as she leaned against the wall and sat down on her knees as her legs gave out. 

I can’t believe I was in a relationship with Jo Seungmin….It can’t be….then how can I face Lee Kyungwoo and the rest of my friends? “. She thought as she began to tear up with guilt. She looked at her phone with the voice recorder still on and decided to save it and leave it as evidence to report it to the police. When she did that, she received a notification on Instagram that someone tagged her. Wondering what it was, she opened it to see a post about her. 

 

Choi Kyungmi, the little from Yisan Information High School

 

I’m here to testify about Choi Kyungmi since I can’t let my friend suffer from her malicious intentions. She’s been dating my friend for 15 days, but she began meeting other guys behind her back. I’m afraid that my friend would be heartbroken for not being able to see her true nature. Not just that, back in between her second and third year of middle school, she’s been known for her horrendous reputation of smoking and drinking at karaoke rooms along with some seniors of the school and even dating more than five guys at once! Please help my friend to come to his sense so he can realize what of a b*tch his girlfriend is. 

 

Then Kyungmi saw pictures that appeared to be her with Kyungwoo at the convenience store, reminding her of that day when they went to study together. Then she saw other pictures of her when she was in middle school, apparently sitting on the sofa, with the table filled with empty bottles of soju and beer. She tightened the grip of her phone and began to shed tears of sorrow and guilt. 

What am I supposed to do now? I don’t think I will be able to see Kyungwoo’s face properly after finding out the truth…..”. She pressed the back of her hand over her lips to avoid her from crying out loud as she let guilt consume her.