Chapter 22

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

I smiled to myself before burrying my face back on to Minji's neck and hugging her like it's our last time together. I heard her mumbled.

 

 

"Are you awake?" I asked softly. no reply.. I chuckled before giving her a peck on her cheeks and pulling away from her.

 

 

"where are you going.." She mumbled before grabbing my arm. 
 

 

"If you can't tell.. I am a morning person and 8AM is so late for me babe.." I chuckled before sitting back beside her.

 

 

"Stay" She demanded after growling.

 

 

"I'm hungryy" I whined. She opened her eyes before looking at me with her bedroom eyes. I grinned.

 

 

"come here" She said before pulling me closer to her and pecking my lips. I slowly got on top of her while leaning in to continue what she started.

 

 

"Hmm.." She moaned. I feel her hands going from my shoulders to my neck. 
 

 

"why were you in such a hurry?" She said. I chuckled before pulling away and saw her giving me an annoyed face.

 

 

"honestly?" I asked while grinning at her. She nodded. 
 

 

"I wanted to cook for you.." She rolled her eyes but I can see the shade of pink on her cheeks. I laughed before throwing myself on her again.

 

 

"We both know you can't cook Kim-ssi" She laughed finally before running her fingers to my hair. 
 

 

"Actually.. my.. mom is coming in a few hours" She stopped whatever she was doing before standing up and looking at me worriedly.

 

 

"wait.. that's today?" I smiled before nodding my head at her.

 

 

"She'll love you. Come here" I said before opening my arms wide to welcome her in. 
 

 

"So don't be scared, ok?" She gave me a smile before nodding at me.

 

 

"okkk" She replied cutely before standing up and going to the kitchen.

 

 

"You said.. a few hours? Will she be here for lunch? Do you think I'll have time to cook?" I gave her an amused look.

 

 

"You're really going to cook?" She gave me a disbelief look. 
 

 

"Do I look like I can't cook? Yes, hyeon. I'm going to cook for us" She said before looking around my kitchen for ingredients I guess.

 

 

"Oh I see.. you don't cook. These are all instant foods! What the heck, Kim Yoohyeon" I smiled at her before walking to her.

 

 

"Let's go buy ingredients then! There's a mart at the ground floor" She pinched my cheek before nodding.

 

 

"Ok, let me get dressed first" I nodded before sitting down while waiting for her.

 

 

I smiled as soon as she came out wearing every piece of my clothing. She raised her eyebrows at me. I shook my head before putting my phone in front of her.

 

 

"Yah.. what was that?" She asked trying to snatch my phone away from me. I laughed.

 

 

"You looked so cute with my clothes on, that's why I took a picture of it. Let's go?" I saw her blushed for the second time. I smiled before grabbing her hand and intertwining it with mine. 
 

 

We went inside the mart and as I was pushing the cart I saw my Mom having a conversation with Minji. I widened my eyes before going to a different aisle. 
 

 

wait.. there's no way my Mom could've known right? I tried peeking again but got scared by Minji walking towards the aisle I'm at. I cleared my throat before giving her a smile.

 

 

"Hey.. uhm.. did you get everything yet?" She nodded as if nothing happened and that she didn't just have a conversation with my Mom.

 

 

"Hm.. carrots.. garlic.. ..yea, seems like I got everything" She said before giving me her brightest smile. 
 

 

"Alright, cool let's pay for it then" I said before pushing the cart towards the cashiers. 
 

 

"Hyeon.." She whispered to me.

 

 

"Hmm?" I looked at her before raising my eyebrows at her.

 

 

"I met your Mom" I thought she wouldn't mention it..

 

 

"You did? Did sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter