Chapter 2

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

“Kim Yoohyeon, right?” I heard someone said from behind me. I grabbed the ball before turning around to find Sua-nim looking at me intensely. I bowed respectfully.

 

 

“N-neh?” I stuttered.

 

 

“Do you know me?” I nodded. Before putting the ball inside my gym bag and wiping my sweaty neck. 

 

 

“Great. I saw it, Yoohyeon-ah. You like our Minji?” I looked away. Avoiding her teasing stares.

 

 

“Ah.. that..” 

 

 

“It’s okay. Just warning you though, she’s quite a player. Well, you’ll also have to deal with us first” I swallowed the lump in my throat before nodding.

 

 

“D-did she say anything else..?” She shook her head.

 

 

“Aniyo. Why? Do you have anything more to say?” I shook my head before looking at the person who just entered inside the gym.

 

 

“Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo” Krystal greeted Sua-nim before giving me a bottle water. 

 

 

“Thanks” I grabbed the water before drinking it. I saw Sua-nim looked at us before nodding. 

 

 

“Are you staying any longer? My practice ended early.. can I just wait for you here?” Krystal mumbled to me. I nodded before motioning for her to sit down on the bleachers.

 

 

“Yea, I’ll be done in a minute” I said before turning around to face Sua-nim again.

 

 

“Alrighty then, I’ll leave you guys alone. See you around Yoohyeon-ssi” She said before walking outside leaving Krystal and I. Hmm..

 

 

“What did she want?” She asked curiously.

 

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. She heard about the DM I sent Minji” I said before seeing her nod.

 

 

I crumpled the bottle of water I just finished before throwing it in the trash. And sitting next to Krystal before taking in a deep breath.

 

 

“Seulgi asked me out” She mumbled. I looked at her.

 

 

“Did you say yes?” She shook her head.

 

 

“Why not? Don’t you have feelings for her too?” She looked at me sadly before looking away.

 

 

“I thought I did but..” I stopped her.

 

 

“Look, it’s fine. What I felt for you back then.. I already forgot about it. Seulgi loves you, she told me. We had a talk about it way before she tried hard to court you” I said trying to sound optimistic. Lies. Lies. You still like her who are you fooling. 

 

 

“You’re really serious about pursuing her, huh?” She said before looking at me and smiling. I looked at her lips before nodding.

 

 

“I want to court her seriously” I said before looking away. I narrowed my eyes after hearing her sobbing. I frowned before looking back at her.

 

 

“Krys?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter