Chapter 9

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

I tapped my foot repeatedly while waiting for Minji's class to end. I can see people looking my way but I ignored them. I'm not usually like this but right now.. I'm desperate. I just want her. I want to talk to her. I miss her.

 

She has been ignoring me and whenever we coincidentally bump into each other in the hallways she'd pretend I wasn't there. It's frustrating. I heard the bell rang and a few students came out of the room. A few seconds later she came out with Joohyun-unnie.
 

 

As soon as she saw me and our eyes met, she stopped walking. Immediately, I walked up to her but she backed away. I knitted my eyebrows. She doesn't want to talk to me that bad?? 
 

 

"Rooftop, after school. Please, can we talk?" I said softly. 
 

 

"Yoohyeon, I'll go to that New Year's Eve event you were talking about" my face lit up as soon as she said that.

 

 

"But.. I'm taking Seola with me" She said firmly. I frowned before looking at her. I didn't say anything for a few seconds before sighing.

 

 

"Fine.. as long as you're coming, I guess" I said sadly.

 

 

"Cool. I'll go now. Also, I can't after school. I have somewhere to go" I looked up to meet her eyes again but she looked away.

 

 

"please?" I almost reached for her hands.. what am I doing? 
 

 

"I have somewhere to go, Yoohyeon" she repeated. I sighed before nodding. She walked up to Joohyun-unnie before they walked past me. 
 

 

I tiredly grabbed my bag before heading to practice. Trying not to get the rejection in my head too much.


 

"oh hey, Y!" I looked at the person who called me and it was her. The person I despise so much right now. I glared at her.

 

 

"Easy tiger. Thanks for the invite by the way. Minji and I will be there. We'll have fun for sure" She said before winking at me. I couldn't help but shoved her, making her back hit the lockers.

 

 

"What the ?" She said before standing up. Gladly, it was just us here since everybody kind of left already without showering.

 

 

"Why did you have to come back and ruined everything? Are you here to cheat on her again??" I shouted before coming closer to her.

 

 

"What are you her guardian? Damn, she got you wrapped up in her fingers huh? Well, sorry but she loves me more and apparently waited for me all this time" She scoffed before mocking me and shoving me away from her. 
 

 

I bit my lip before latching on to her and punching her straight on her cheeks. .. I didn't mean to.. I was about to pull her up but she punched me back so hard I almost black out. I held my nose after feeling wet around it. 
 

 

I looked at her and saw her cheeks getting purple-ish. I wiped the blood on my nose before turning around and walking out of the shower room.

 

 

On my way out, I bumped into Minji. She's here for her again huh? 

 

"What was that sound? What did you do? I swear, if something bad happened in there.. you know what, forget about the event. We're not going" She said before glaring at me before running inside. I scoffed before going straight to my car.

 

 

End of Yoohyeon's POV 

 

Minji's POV

 

"Seola?? Where are you?" I yelled trying to look at her inside this dimmed locker room. 
 

 

I saw her sitting down against the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter