Chapter 3

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

I smiled after putting the tickets I got inside my jacket pocket and started walking my way to the auditorium. On my way, I bumped into Yubin.

 

 

“Oh hey, Dami-yah. What are you doing here?” I asked her.

 

 

“Well, I have a girlfriend here. What are you doing here” She scoffed at me before playfully hitting my stomach. 

 

 

“Oh uh.. I’m giving tickets to my game on Friday to Minji-nim” Dami widen her eyes at me before hitting my arm playfully.

 

 

“Yah.. you’re really serious about her huh? You got it that bad?! Anyways, got to go. Dongie’s not feeling good so she gets to go home early with me. Good luck!” She said while wiggling her eyebrows at me before walking past me.

 

 

I walked to the left and entered the auditorium. People immediately looked my way, I respectfully bowed at them. Most of them recognized me and gave me respectful bows back. 

 

 

“You’re here for?” Gahyeon asked me arrogantly. 

 

 

“Krystal and Minji-nim” I said just incase they questioned me for either.

 

 

“You know Minji-nim?” She squinted her eyes at me. I nodded.

 

 

“Yea.. I do” She keeps looking at me with her judgy eyes before nodding and letting me pass.

 

 

I sat right in front of the stage. I immediately saw Krystal and Minji doing their own respective acts. Krystal widen her eyes as soon as she saw me inside. I waved at her.

 

 

But my attention kept getting distracted by none other than Minji. She’s really truly a beauty. Simple but elegant looking.

 

 

I waited for them to finished, as soon as they did, Krystal went my way. 

 

 

“What were you doing here?” She asked. 

 

 

“Oh.. here’s a ticket to my game! Please come” I smiled at her. She smiled back.

 

 

“Thanks! I’ll come for sure” She said before taking the tickets. 

 

 

“Babe? Yooh? What are you doing here?” I heard Seulgi asked in a not so nice tone. I raised my eyebrows at her.

 

 

“Oh I..” 

 

 

“She’s here for me, I think” I heard an angelic voice said next to me. I turned to my right and found Minji-nim next to me. I blushed after seeing her this close.

 

 

“Oh, I see” Seulgi said not interested. I narrowed my eyes at her. Why is she suddenly so rude for? 

 

 

“Do you guys mind if I take my girlfriend now?” She continued before looking at me and Minji-nim. I shook my head before looking at Krystal. I didn’t know they’ve made it official already..

 

 

“Your friends?” She asked softly. I could fall asleep listening to her angelic voice all day. 

 

 

I nodded before smiling at her.

 

 

“You’re.. gorgeous” I said shyly. She smiled before looking away.

 

 

“Stop that, I’m not even wearing the dress anymore” She said while giggling.

 

 

“Yea, it makes you look even more stunning with just simple clothing” I said which made her blush.

 

 

“Oh, here. The tickets, there’s 3 for your friends as well” I said while handing her the tickets and scratching my neck after she accepted them gladly.

 

 

“Thanks! I’ll let them know about it” She smiled.

 

 

“So, Do you mind if I dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter