Chapter 21

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"why are you here, eomma?" She looked at me in disbelief.

 

 

"I've been coming here and this is the first time you've complained.. yah! Is it because of that girl the other day?" I avoided her eyes.

 

 

"No.. nevermind, I'm going to school now..." I said before pulling the door open.

 

 

"Kim Yoohyeon. We have an agreement" I heard her say one last time before I closed the door completely behind me. I sighed.

 

 

I felt my phone vibrated, Minji. I smiled before answering the call.

 

 

"Neh?" I answered sweetly.

 

 

"Yooh.. I can't go to school today" She sounded sickly. 
 

 

"Are you ok? I'll come over, have you eaten yet?" I asked worriedly. I heard her coughing.

 

 

"Hm.. It's okay.. I'm not at the condo with the others.." I knitted my eyebrows.

 

 

"where are you?" I asked confused.

 

 

"I-I'm at home.." 

 

 

"Can you send me your exact location, babe? So, I can comeby and get you something to drink and eat then?" I said.

 

 

"Hyeon.. it's fine, go to school then I'll meet you at your place the next day" I sighed.

 

 

"Babe.." I called softly.

 

 

"I'm fine, they're taking care of me here" I sighed again.

 

 

"Ok, keep updating me, ok? I'll call you when it's lunch break. I love you" 

 

 

"I will, I love you too" She said before hanging up.

 

 

I saw Yubin just entered the school, I ran up to her. 
 

 

"Hey" She greeted.

 

 

"You good? You look off today, where's Minji?" She asked.

 

 

"She's under the weather.." Yubin nodded.

 

 

"Yah.. Kim Yoohyeon!" I heard someone calling me from behind. Kim Bora..

 

 

"N-neh?" Somehow her presences always gets me shivering in fear.

 

 

"Is Minji still at your place?" I saw Yubin looked at me before shaking my head.

 

 

"Aniyo.. She said she's at her family house.. waeyo?" She looked taken aback but quickly nodded.

 

 

"Ah.. I see. She was supposed to come home at the condo last night but she didn't so I was just worried, anyways.. thanks!" She said before walking away.

 

 

"Wait!" I yelled. She looked confused looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

 

 

"S-sorry.. she called me this morning, she seemed to be sick so she won't attend school today" Her knitted eyebrows indicates that she's worried before nodding at me.

 

 

"Alright, thanks for letting me know. See you around, Yoohyeon-ah" I smiled before waving at her.

 

 

"Come on, let's go to class" Yubin said before dragging me with her.

 

 

End of Yoohyeon's POV

 

Minji's POV

 

"Here drink this" My mom said before handing me two pills. I took it before resting my head on the headboard. 
 

 

"Kim Yoohyeon" I looked up to match her gaze as fast as I heard Yoohyeon's name mentioned.

 

 

"Y-you know her..?" I asked.

 

 

"Of course, your brother reported" I sighed.

 

 

"Minji. Bring her over" I looked back at her in disbelief.

 

 

"Why? So you can embarrass me in front of her?? It's fine, mom. You guys don't need to meet her" She put her hand on top of my shoulder.

 

 

"No. Bring her so we can get to know her" I looked at her again, in disbelief.

 

 

"I don't understand.. I thought--" 

 

 

"I know. We're sorry, Minji.. but we've changed.. we want you back.. please" I sighed before wiping the te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter