Chapter 7

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji’s POV

 

As soon as I entered the restroom, I saw Krystal wiping her tears. She gave me a look before saying something.

 

 

“Do you like her?” I narrowed my eyes before looking back at her.

 

 

“I.. yea, she’s cool” I said hoping she’ll change the conversation or just drop the topic and go.

 

 

“If you tell me you do now, I won’t ever say anything anymore” She said tiredly. I looked away. What am I supposed to say??

 

 

“I.. do, I like her” I said without looking at her. She stood up before leaving the restroom. I sighed before doing my business inside the restroom.

 

 

This game I’m playing is much more complicated than I thought it would be. I sighed. But I’m decided, I will do what I want to because I know I can. 

 

 

As soon as I got out of the restroom, I saw Yoohyeon sitting alone. 

 

 

“Where’s everyone?” I asked. She looked away before sighing.

 

 

“Sorry, you had to hear that” She mumbled.

 

 

“It’s fine, you’re quite the popular kid huh” I joked making her look at me.

 

 

“Let’s go. It’s getting late, I’ll drop you off” She said blandly. What’s her problem? It’s not like I was mad or anything..

 

 

“Wait. I haven’t finished eating yet” I said while pointing at my food. She nodded before sitting back down. Still looking away. I quietly munch on my food while glancing at her.

 

 

“So.. she likes you” I asked. 

 

 

“Apparently” 

 

 

“Don’t you like her too?” 

 

 

“yes before” Why does she sounded so irritated when she said that? 

 

 

“Then.. get her” I said, she looked at me longingly.

 

 

“I already chose you” I blinked a couple of times before looking away.

 

 

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes before I stood up.

 

 

“It is getting quite late..” I said, she nodded before offering her hand to me. I looked at it before taking it and we started walking towards her car.

 

 

We’ve arrived after getting out of traffic, I unbuckled my seatbelt before glancing at her.

 

 

“You should speak with her” I suggested. I’m giving you a chance to get out of my game, Yoohyeon. Take it.

 

 

“I don’t want to talk about it with you. It’s you the one I like” She said while looking ahead. I sighed.

 

 

“Do.. you know me, the real me?” I asked seriously. 

 

 

“What do you mean?” She finally looked at me and asked.

 

 

“Nevermind, I think you should go. It’s getting late” I ended the conversation before opening the door but she held my wrist.

 

 

“I know what game you’re playing. I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter