Chapter 1

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV


 

“ ”

 

 

“Bro, chill. The did you do this time?” My bestfriend, Dami asked.

 

 

“I sent the message… I.. I fell asleep in Psych and I accidentally sent the message.. ” 

 

 

“What message??” Jinsoul asked confused.

 

 

I showed them the lengthy confession I had written my long time crush, Kim Minji. It was the product of me getting bored in Psychology class. They laughed out loud before throwing their fries at me.

 

 

“HAHAHAHHA. She seen it yet??” Dami asked before grabbing my phone aggressively to take a look.

 

 

“Omg.. she saw it. HAHAHAH” She laughed. I glared at them both before grabbing my phone back.

 

 

“What am I going to do?? She’s a.. sunbae and if her friends find out they’ll definitely come for my throat” 

 

 

“Stop, you’re overreacting. The only one you should be careful is Sua-nim. Actually.. on the second thought.. there’s Joohyun-nim too.. damn..” Jinsoul said trying to scare me. I glared at her.

 

 

“Whatever, if they confronted me, I’ll just say my phone got hacked” good idea, yooh. They shook their heads.

 

 

“I thought you like her for real? Isn’t this a good chance, yooh?” Seulgi said from behind us, I nodded at her.

 

 

“Where were you? And yea.. I have since freshman year but.. I.. she’s too out of my league man..” I said defeated. They all facepalmed themselves. She said she went to give Krystal her car keys, I rolled my eyes at her. 

 

 

“You’re not that bad, Kim Yoohyeon. You just think that because you’re too focus on one person that you haven’t really spoken with which is, Minji-nim” Dami said. I shrugged.

 

 

“Last time I talked to her, it didn’t end well..” I mumbled. 

 

 

We went to our own separate ways. I went straight to my last class of the day, English. We’re just watching a movie, boring. I went ahead and sat on my spot next to Krystal. She rested her head on my shoulder.

 

 

“I heard you accidentally sent a message to Minji-nim” She said softly. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

“Wow, news do come fast don’t they” She scoffed.

 

 

“You weren’t planning on telling me?” I heard the disappointment in her voice. 

 

 

Krystal, my first love. First love that faded over time but of course, there’s still some left. Seulgi and her are on M.U. stage, at first I was mad because in our circle everyone knew that I had a thing for Krystal but then Seulgi talked to me privately and now.. It’s all good. 

 

 

I accepted it, just like Dami said, that’s life. I smiled bitterly before scoffing.

 

 

“You won’t care” I said before flipping through my Psych notes.

 

 

“Yooh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter