Chapter 17

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A FEW DAYS LATER...

 

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"Yah. Did you do it? It was due yesterday Yoohyeon-ah" I heard Yubin complained next to me. I sighed before shaking my head.

 

 

"Look.. are you ok? Like, seriously.. are you?" She looked at me worriedly before putting her arms around my neck.

 

 

"Honestly? No" I said while looking down the path we're walking on.

 

 

"I'm ing stressing thinking about what I've done to be left like this.. Damn.. I know she was a player but.. I never thought she'd be this heartless to leave me without telling me the reason" I sighed while shaking my head.

 

 

"Will you still accept her if.. if she tells you what's up?" I glanced at her before looking ahead.

 

 

"Of course" Only thing I could think and say.

 

 

"Wait a sec" I excused myself after seeing Minji with Joohyunnie.

 

 

I slowly walked up to them. I guess they were arguing about something but immediately stopped as soon as they recognized me. I nodded at Minji before bowing at Joohyunnie.

 

 

"Hey Yoohyeonie" Joohyunnie greeted. I gave her a small smile before focusing my 100 percent attention to Minji who's looking away.

 

 

"Are you guys going to Seulgi's party later?" I asked.

 

 

"Oh um.. Me? Yes, of course. Minji can't.." She gave me an awkward smile after glancing at Minji. I nodded before frowning.

 

 

"Oh.. alright, see you there then unnie" I said. She nodded. I bowed infront of them again before going back to where Yubin is. If I stayed any longer, they'll only see my tears. 

 

 

"So?" She asked. I shrugged before wiping the tear that escaped my eye.

 

 

". I don't know" I said while looking down. I heard my bestfriend sighed next to me before grabbing me up.

 

 

"Let's go. Let's drink" I looked at her before shaking my head.

 

 

"I can't" Minji doesn't like me drinking underaged. I sighed after realizing I'm still thinking of what she'll say even though she had left me.

 

 

"Who says you can't? Let's go" She dragged me outside the gate and towards her car.

 

 

" it.. whatever" Last thing I said before getting dragged inside the club we always go to because they never check for our IDs.

 

 

On my way to the bathroom, I bumped into someone who had blonde hair. Quite shorter than I. I bowed before apologizing and looking at the girl I just bumped into.

 

 

"Sorry" I heard the girl scoffed.

 

 

"You spilled vodka on my most expensive top. Please watch your steps next time!" I knitted my eyebrows as I'm a little tipsy and can't be too patient as well as her.

 

 

"I apologized" I scoffed back.

 

 

"Well, if your apology can buy me another top like this then I'll--" 
 

 

"Yah.. let's go" I quickly glanced at the person who called the girl I spilled vodka on.

 

 

"Minji.." I muttered but she gave me a look before rolling her eyes. What the hell is her problem?? 
 

 

"Don't roll your eyes at me" I said firmly making the blonde girl look my way.

 

 

"Who are you talking to?" The blondie asked irritated.

 

 

"Who's this girl??" I asked impatiently while waiting for Minji's reply. Why am I asking.. I know it's her ex.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter