Chapter 13

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"Yo, Y!" I looked behind to the person who just called me.

 

 

"Seola-ssi, what's up?" I asked politely. She gave me a look before chuckling and putting a hand on my shoulder.

 

 

"Just call me Seol. You got something going on later after practice?" I raised my eyebrows before nodding my head.

 

 

"Yea, I have things planned with my friends. Why?" I asked hesitantly.

 

 

"Oh, that's fine. Yea.. just want to hang out and get to know you a bit. I'll just hang out with Minji then, if you don't mind?" I shook my head.

 

 

"Hnm.. no I don't mind, she's your best friend after all" I gave her a smile before grabbing my bag.

 

 

"I'll see you around?" I said after seeing Yubin behind her. She nodded before giving me a thumbs up.

 

 

"Seulgi's paying. You have your fake ID with you right?" She asked. I nodded my head before showing to her.

 

 

"Awesome. Did you tell Minji though? She's ok with it?" 
 

 

"Is Handong okay with it?" I asked back, she shook her head.

 

 

"I subtly told her but no, she's not especially if I'm not with her" 
 

 

"Then, yea. I didn't tell Minji. She'd definitely not let me drink with you guys as well without her.

 

 

"Damn good luck to us I guess.." Dami nervously said.

 

 

"Wait here, let me just take this call" I said before accepting the call.

 

 

"Babe?" I answered.

 

 

"Are you going now? Are you with your friends yet?" She asked. I smiled knowing that she wanted to know about my whereabouts.

 

 

"I'm with Dami right now. How about you? Hey.. I might sleepover at Dami's. Is that alright?" I asked. There was a moment of silence before she replied.

 

 

"Yes, of course. Ok, Joohyun's here. I'll drop the call, I'll see you tomorrow, have fun! I love you" I smiled after hearing a kiss noise she made.

 

 

"I'll meet you tomorrow. I love you too!" I said before waiting for her to drop the call.

 

 

"sugarr yess pleasse" I heard Yubin sang before chuckling. I laughed before playfully slapping her arm.

 

 

"I think that's the bear. Let's go" 

 

 

After a few minutes of jamming to our favorite songs inside Seulgi's car we've finally arrived at the club. We showed the security our fake IDs hoping they won't ask further questions and.. they didn't. I glanced at Seulgi and Yubin before laughing. 
 

 

We hurriedly make our way to one of the empty tables before Seulgi ordered us snacks and some liquor nothing too high in level.

 

 

I excused myself before going to the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for a few seconds before going outside but I bumped into someone.

 

 

"Oh, sorry" I apologized before looking at the person I just bumped into. I widened my eyes after realizing that it's Krystal.

 

 

"hey.." I heard her say in a small tone. I nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter