Chapter 5

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

I heard you invited Minji’s friends to our trip to the haunted house? -KSG

 

 

Yea, I did. -KYH

 

 

Without asking me? You do know, Irene is one of her friends right? -KSG

 

 

I’m aware, yes. -KYH

 

 

Are you serious? -KSG

 

 

I wouldn’t want Minji to feel left out without her friends. Is there a problem with that? -KYH

 

 

Whatever, yooh -KSG

 

 

 

I sighed before turning off my phone. I knew they didn’t end their relationship well but.. I sighed.

 

 

“Hey, yooh? Got a minute?” I looked over to see Dami behind me before nodding.

 

 

“Yea, what’s up?” I asked before sitting across her. 

 

 

“So.. haunted house later tonight, right?” I nodded. 

 

 

“You do know that Irene and Seulgi are not on..” I nodded.

 

 

“Yea, she already confronted me about it. Look, I already gave Minji the tickets. I’d feel bad if I tell her to—“ I stopped talking as soon as I felt an arm linked with mine.

 

 

“It’s fine, they can’t go” I heard someone said softly next to me. Oh, it's her.. my angel. I scratched my nape before saying hi to her.

 

 

People started looking our way for some reasons. I know we're both kind of popular but I can tell she's feeling awkward from it.

 

 

“Sorry.. you had to hear that” I apologized. She smiled before shaking her head. I gave Dami a look before looking at Minji apologetically.

 

 

“Can you pick me up later then?” She mumbled to me. Dami looked at me before looking away.

 

 

“Yea, sure. I will” She smiled before resting her head on my shoulder. 

 

 

“Thanks” She said. I nodded awkwardly trying to process her way of showing affection. Honestly.. I didn’t know she could be so much this clingy..?

 

 

“I’m sleepy..” She whispered. I blinked a couple of times before looking at her from the side of my eyes. 

 

 

“Uh.. are you feeling okay?” I asked worriedly.

 

 

“Hm..” She mumbled. I nodded before looking at Dami. She smirked at me. I gave her a panic look. 

 

 

“Oh. Uhm, Minji.. this is Dami by the way, my bestfriend” She sat up straight before smiling at Dami and offering her hand. 

 

 

“Hi, nice to meet you, Dami-ssi” She greeted before Dami took her hand and shaking it. I stared at their hands. noticed before retracting her hand.

 

 

“Minji. Call me, Minji” She looked at me before looking back at my bestfriend. I smiled.

 

 

“Okay..” My bestfriend stuttered. She intertwined our hands together before smiling at me. I.. 

 

 

We stayed like that while she took a nap on my shoulder while Dami and I talk about school stuff. After a few minutes, Seulgi and Krystal arrived at our table while holding hands. I looked at Krystal and saw her looking at Minji and I before looking away.

 

 

“Oh..” Seulgi mumbled while looking at Minji next to me. I looked at her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter