Chapter 18

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

 

"Minji?" Bora called softly before feeling my temperature. 
 

 

For the past few weeks, I haven't been eating right and I've been sleeping really late. All because of the guilt I'm feeling for doing bad things to Yoohyeon.

 

 

I didn't mean any of it. I really don't. I have to sacrifice our relationship for her own good. After hearing that my ex is back from Bora, I got scared. 
 

 

 

Seohee is a really toxic person. I already know that as soon as the moment she knows I found someone great for me she'll do her best to ruin us together. And I didn't want that to happen. 
 

 

 

I know I'm a coward and I know I'm stupid for even hanging out with her and completely ignoring Yoohyeon without an explanation but this is all I can do to distract Seohee from us but with how Yoohyeon reacted earlier.. I know that my plan already failed.

 

 

Another reason why I broke up with Yoohyeon is that my brother, Jongin is back. Our parents send him to watch how I'm doing. I ran away from my toxic parents because I couldn't stand them controlling me anymore.

 

 

And plus, They hated the fact that I like women. If they know I'm with Yoohyeon I could lose the little money I received from them from time to time. And I really can't afford that at the moment.

 

 

Now I regret not telling Yoohyeon any of this in the first place because I know she'll understand me more than anyone but time flies when you're with the right person.. I felt happy when I was with her that I.. I forgot how ed up my background is. 

 


 

The two people I've been running away from, suddenly appeared just as when everything is going well. I hope that Yoohyeon will find someone better than me. And I hope to tell her all of this but I don't know how. I want to tell her that I love her, I really do. But it's just that.. right now is not the best for my feelings to be a priority. 
 

 

 

Both of our safety is what should be. I hope she understands me. 
 

 

 

"Hm.." I mumbled weakly before sitting up straight to face her.

 

 

"Have you eaten yet?" I shook my head. 
 


 

"Good thing I got sushi for you.. I saw Yoohyeon earlier.." I looked up to meet her gaze.

 

 

"Hm.. how is she?" She gave me a sad look.

 

 

"She's mad at me. She said that whatever I told you was the reason you guys broke up. I.. Maybe there's another way to approach this problem?" I sighed.

 

 

"Maybe you guys should talk about this? I'm pretty sure she'll gladly help you, Minji-ah.." 

 

 

"I.. don't know.." 
 

 

We both stopped what we're doing after hearing the doorbell rings. I volunteered to chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter