Chapter 8

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

I frowned as soon as I saw that Minji unfollowed all my social media accounts. I don’t get it, why doesn’t she want me to change her for good? I guess she’s not ready yet. I sighed before turning off my phone and putting it inside my bag after realizing that our coach is looking at me.

 

 

“Focus!” He shouted from a far.

 

 

“Yoohyeon, right?” I glanced to my right and see a tall girl next to me.

 

 

“Neh?” 

 

 

“Seola. Minji’s ex. I heard you guys are getting to know each other well recently” ah.. damn she’s gorgeous. Why do I suddenly feel insecure..

 

 

I nodded before looking ahead. Not really trying to engage in the conversation. I’ve heard bad things about this person so..

 

 

“She’ll never settle down if it’s not with me” I narrowed my eyes before focusing on what the coach is saying. Why wasn't I informed that she's in this team?

 

 

“Heh. You don’t talk much, huh? Wonder what she likes about you then” She said in a rude way. I glanced at her annoyed.

 

 

“Chill. All I want to say is, no matter what you do.. she’ll always still wait for me” She smirked. I feel my blood rushing as soon as she said that.

 

 

I was going to engaged a fight but held it in. She’s not worth my scholarship. I sighed before walking straight to where our coach is.

 

 

“Can I bail this practice? I’m not feeling good” I said tiredly before walking out of the gym and straight to the showers without waiting for the coach to answer me.

 

 

On my way out towards my car I saw Seulgi and Irene arguing at the parking lot. I lowered my head before continuing to walk towards my car. Not really listening to their argument.

 

 

But before I could even start my car, I saw Minji got out of a red car before walking towards the gym. I knitted my eyebrows before going back out and calling for her and catching up on her.

 

 

“Minji! Wait..” I panted as soon as I catches up on her.

 

 

She looked at me with no expression.

 

 

“We’re done, Yoohyeon-ah” She said.

 

 

“We haven’t even started anything yet. What do you mean we’re done?” I argued.

 

 

“I don’t have a plan to start anything with you, it was just a game” She said firmly. I frowned.

 

 

“Well, then. I’m sorry but what did I do to deserve this?” I said angrily.

 

 

“Just.. don’t speak with me anymore” She said before turning around and walking away.

 

 

“Is it because your ex-girlfriend is back? Back to play with you” I said sarcastically making her glare at me.

 

 

“Are you done? Can you let me pass through?” I shook my head.

 

 

“What’s going on here?” I turned around to see Seola behind me.

 

 

“Let her through bro” I rolled my eyes before stepping aside.

 

 

“Were you here for me?” I glanced at Minji and saw her nodded. I rolled my eyes again before walking straight to my car. 

 

 

. I started my car before backing up roughly. I punched my car’s steering wheel causing me to go out of my lane a little bit. 

 

 

As soon as I arrived at the meeting place Yubin sent me, I saw them playing UNO outside of this coffee shop. The hell.. it’s pretty chilly out.

 

 

“You look pissed?” Jinsoul asked.

 

 

“Well, that’s because I am” I said before taking a seat next to Yves.

 

 

“You didn’t attend the practice?” I nudged Yves.

 

 

“I heard there’s a bunch of newbies that’s why” I raised my eyebrows before nodding.

 

 

“They’re not bad” I dismissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter