Chapter 20

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

"How do you punch?!" I asked irritated before putting the console to the side and pinching her thighs that are around me.

 

"circle" She said while resting her chin on my shoulders and grabbing the console back and placing it around inside my hands.

 

 

"like this.." She had her hands around mine while making my fingers press these random buttons. I smiled as soon as I felt her kissing my neck.

 

 

"hey, Minjwi.." I smiled hearing her call me that nickname.

 

 

"Mhm..?" I mumbled before turning my head to look at her.

 

 

"You're graduating next year, you're gonna leave me.. do you want to move in with me?" She said while waiting for my answer. I widened my eyes before looking back to the screen.

 

 

"Uh.." I heard her giggling. 
 

 

"It doesn't have to be now, I'm just letting you know that I want you to move in with me before you graduate" She said before kissing my cheek and standing up.

 

 

"Where are you going?" I mumbled, she gave me a smile.

 

 

"Bathroom, you want to come?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down at me. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

 

 

"Aniyo, go ahead" I teased. She pouted before leaning in to me and capturing my lips, making me fall back to the bed.

 

 

Her hands slowly made their way inside my shirt before I can feel her unclasping my bra. I moaned at how gentle she's kissing me right now. I can feel the heat starting to take over my body when my phone rings.

 

 

"Ugh" I complained, she laughed before pulling away from me and going to the bathroom.

 

 

"Wae?!" I answered the phone angrily.

 

 

"Chill. Did I, perhaps, interrupt something?" I frowned.

 

 

"What do you want, Jongin-ah?" I went to the balcony before looking behind me to check if Yoohyeon's done using the bathroom.

 

 

"I heard that you and that girl got back together, eh.. should I tell Dad and Mom?" I knitted my eyebrows while clenching my fists.

 

 

"I asked, what do you want!" I heard him laughing over the line.

 

 

"You think ruining people's lives is fun?? It's gonna be my last year next year, Jongin-ah. Let me be! You know why I ran away! Why are you making it difficult for me again?!" I shouted.

 

 

"Meet up with me" I scoffed.

 

 

"Never" I said before ending the call. I took a deep breath before exhaling in frust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter