Chapter 23

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

It's summer break. We're currently sitting on a plane, we're on our way to pay my Dad a visit. I sighed for the fifth time today making Yoohyeon look my way worriedly. 
 

 

"babe?" She called. I gave her a small smile before grabbing her hand.

 

 

"I'm nervous.. it's been about 3 years now since we last met. And that didn't go well, now.. I'm bringing a girlfriend to him. I just.. I just hope he takes it in smoothly" I said worriedly. She leaned in before giving me a long peck at the crook of my lips.

 

 

"I'll stay beside you no matter what the outcome is. Don't be nervous ok? And plus, I have a plan b. In case, this revelation didn't go as planned" She said while giving me a wide grin.

 

 

"What plan?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"Secret" I pouted.

 

 

"Thank you. Thank you for coming with me. I really appreciate it, hyeon" I said sincerely.

 

 

"Of course, like I said.. I want everything to be settled so that we can finally love each other freely and actually.. even if they're against us, I'll do everything just to be with you. You know that right?" I felt hot after hearing her say that. I'm touched.. these words coming out of .. I wasn't expecting them.

 

 

"I'm so lucky to have you! I love you so much pup" I said before leaning in to give her a kiss. We both stopped after a few seconds as we didn't want to bother other people.

 

 

"I love you so much more too" I giggled before resting my head on her shoulders. 
 

 

"Babe, let's play this game" She said while pointing at the airline's provided games section on the screen. 
 

 

"How do you play that?" I mumbled while massaging her arms.

 

 

"Hm.. so it's going to give us a category then we'll just have to say things that matches the categories" She explained it to me so patiently. I smiled before nodding.

 

 

We played the game for a while as it was addicting, then our dinner arrived. After the dinner we watched a movie then she fell asleep and so we both sleep until it was time for us to arrive at the place. 
 

 

"You rented a car?" I asked. She nodded before giving me a thumbs up.

 

 

"I forgot to tell you, I'm familiar with the roads here as my brother lives here too. Though more to the west side" I nodded before going to the back and putting our luggage inside the trunk of the car she rented.

 

 

"I see.. hey, are you hungry? Shall we make a stop over first before we checked in the hotel?" I waited for her reply. She smiled before nodding.

 

 

"Yes, that'll be great baby" She grabbed my hand before backing up and driving us to a place where they served breakfast.

 

 

My phone rings so I looked at the caller, Mom. I gave her a look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter