Chapter 14

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjis POV

 

"Good morning babe" I smiled as soon as I felt her hands wrapped around my waist back hugging me.

 

 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I turned around to face her before touching her cut lips. She winced before giving me a peck on my lips.

 

 

"They still sting but I'm fine.." She said before resting her head on my neck. I carefully patted her head.

 

 

"So.. are you ready to tell me what happened now?" I asked.

 

 

"I.. Seul, Bin and I went to this club and I saw Soojung there and.." I raised my eyebrows at the mention of Krystal before nodding.

 

 

"And..?" She asked.

 

 

"I got worried so I asked her if she's with someone and she said yes. I wasn't convinced so I told her to come with us so we can all go home together--" I frowned before nodding. She stopped but immediately kissed me below my lower lip.

 

 

"And I guessed her boyfriend saw us having a disagreement from a far and yea.. I got into a heated argument with him and this happened" She said while pointing at her cut lip. I nodded before sighing.

 

 

"What did I tell you about the drinking at clubs? I'm not trying to control you but please.. be more careful" I said firmly.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have but I did sorry" I sighed before nodding and poking her left cheek.

 

 

"It's fine, we'll just forget about this" I saw her nod before smiling at me.

 

 

"I love you" She blurted out of the blue making me smile as well.

 

 

"I love you too" I said before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

 

 

We both stopped after hearing my phone rings. I hurriedly grabbed my phone before taking the call and motioning to Yoohyeon to eat breakfast while I take the call.

 

 

"We need to talk" the person on the line said. I pulled my phone away from my face before looking at the caller. Bora.

 

 

"Hey, it's also early in the morning.." I complained, I heard her scoffed.

 

 

"It's something important Minji, it also probably can't wait" I don't know why I suddenly got nervous after she said that. 
 

 

I looked at Yoohyeon who's eating the scrambled eggs and toast I made happily while watching the news. I sighed.

 

 

"What is it?" I hesitantly asked.

 

 

"Can we meet? I feel like it's better if I told you in person" I knitted my eyebrows. How bad can this be??

 

 

"Hm.. I'm free this afternoon" I said, making Yoohyeon looked back at me with a confused look. 
 

 

"Ok, go to the condo. We'll be waiting for you" I can't bring Yooh? 
 

 

"..just me?" I asked quietly hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter