Chapter 11

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"Are you sure you're okay? You look really pale.." Yubin said before putting a hand on my shoulder.

 

 

"I'm fine, I have a date with Minji in a few. I just probably went overboard with the practice earlier" I reassured my best friend before grabbing my bag and going to Minji's class.

 

 

I saw her waiting for me outside her class.

 

 

"hey, sorry I'm late. Mr. Kim asked me about some stuff. Let's go?" I smiled before kissing her cheek and grabbing her bag.

 

 

"It's fine, I was just talking to Jinsoul earlier" She said before grabbing my arm.

 

 

We started walking towards my car. Before starting the engine she stopped my hand. I looked at her confused. She put her hand on my forehead before shaking her head.

 

 

"Were you sick?" She asked so seriously, it actually makes me a little be scared. I shrugged.

 

 

"I.. don't think so" I said unsure.

 

 

"Drive us to your place, cancel the movies" I frowned before taking her hand off my forehead.

 

 

"Babe, I'm fine" She gave me look and I swear I saw her blushing from how I called her but quickly get into character again.

 

 

"your place, now" She demanded. I sighed before nodding.

 

 

"Actually, drop by a convenience store" I nodded before driving to one. 
 

 

She knocked on the window. I immediately unlocked the car before she got inside with a plastic bag full of things in her hands, I drove us to my place. Realizing it was her first time in my place, I facepalmed myself realizing I haven't cleaned my place yet. Fortunately, it wasn't that bad.

 

 

I felt my head throbbing and started massaging my temple. I guess she noticed so she made me sit on the couch before going to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she got me a seaweed soup and a glass of water. 
 

 

I smiled before thanking her. After finishing the soup she handed me two pills. 
 

 

"take these, it'll make you feel better" I nodded before taking the pills. She grabbed the remote control before scrolling through Netflix and looking for a movie. I smiled before resting my head on her lap.

 

 

She put her hands on my head before massaging it while we watch her random show on Netflix. I closed my eyes from the comforting massages.

 

 

"Can you stay the night?" I asked with my eyes closed.

 

 

"Depends" I knitted my eyebrows causing her to poke on them.

 

 

"Please" I opened eyes to look at her and to give her my best puppy eyes. She smiled before pinching my nose.

 

 

"Sure, Yooh. Sure" She said while smiling. I smiled back before closing my eyes. 
 

 

I must've fallen asleep right after closing my eyes earlier. I'm now comfortably tucked in the couch with a blanket just below my neck. It's warm. Oh.. I smiled as soon as I felt her move around. She has her arms over my waist and her head resting on the crook of my neck peacefully sleeping next to me on this tiny couch.

 

 

I played with a few strands of her bangs. That's right.. She dyed her hair back to black and it suits her so much more. 
 

 

"You're awake?" She mumbled.

 

 

"Yea.. but I don't want to move. Let's stay like this for a few more minutes" She hummed before looking up at me. We stared at each other before she said something.

 

"Are you feeling any better though?" I smiled before nodding and kissing the top of her head and hugging her tightly closer to me.
 

 

"Yes, I have the best nurse I guess" I grinned making her cringe. 
 


 

We stayed tightly snuggled together for a couple of minutes before she sat up str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter