Chapter 10

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

I'm currently with Seola inside her car while she's driving us to the event. I nervously scrolled through my phone as I noticed that we are only a few more minutes away from the cabin. 
 

 

"So.. since they know we are each other's ex, shall we act as if we got back or..? Your call" She asked. I sighed.

 

 

"I don't know" She quickly glanced at me.

 

 

"Look, I genuinely don't know. I want to tell Yoohyeon the truth now but I kind of also don't? I'm afraid she'll get bored of me once I told her the truth of me falling in love with her already"

 

 

"You think she's that kind of person?" 
 

 

"no. I just.. that's what happened in the past.." I heard her sighed.

 

 

"Well, maybe she's not like others. You know what.. maybe we should act as lovers, then we'll see her reaction" I looked at her.

 

 

"I really don't want to drive her away even further if she found out we're faking it.." I mumbled.

 

 

"Well then.. we'll just act as we usually do" I nodded.

 

 

"we're here. Oh, look.. she's waiting for you" I narrowed my eyes and indeed saw Yoohyeon outside the cabin with her hands to trying to keep them warm. Melts my heart a whole lot.

 

 

Seola got out first, I glanced at Yoohyeon and saw her nodded at Seola before looking at me. I nodded at her. 
 

 

"Come in, guys.. everyone's inside already" She simply said before opening the door for us. 
 

 

And indeed everyone is inside already. 
 

 

"couz?" I heard someone called before the person hugged Seola and dragging her away, leaving me alone. 

 


I looked around to familiarize myself around the cabin when I felt someone standing next to me. I slowly glanced at the person and realized it was Yoohyeon.

 

 

"Thanks for making it" She said before offering me a hot chocolate. I accepted it.

 

 

"Thanks. Yea, no.. thanks for the invite" I replied. She nodded.

 

 

"Honestly.. I invited you because I want to spend the year ending with you because.. you were the best highlight of my year" She said while looking ahead. I sipped the hot chocolate before looking ahead as well.

 

 

"I like you. And I know I said I will try my best for you to love me back but.. to be honest, I'm not really confident anymore.. afterall, I can't really make you unless you want to" I narrowed my eyes.

 

 

"I genuinely, am in love with you but I'm not like her. I will never be her in your eyes. If.. in your heart she's still the one then.. then who am I to stop that, right?" She chuckled before putting her hands in her pockets.

 

 

"I just want to let you know that before this night ends and we all come back to normal tomorrow morning.. that I enjoyed every moments I spent with you. And actually, even right now.. the butterflies I'm feeling with just you standing here with me is so immaculate, I don't want it to stop" 

 

 

"I--" She was about so say something when Yubin put a hand around her shoulders.

 

 

"Yooh! I've been looking for you! Oh, hey Minji! Let's go, let's get this party started!!" Great.. she's drunk.

 

 

"Who got us alcohol??" I heard Yoohyeon yelled before getting dragged by a drunk Yubin. I shook my head.

 

 

"hey, sorry I left you earlier. Ryujin dragged me, that punk!" Seola apologized.

 

 

"it's fine, are they drinking?" I asked wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter