Weeks 5 & 6

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 5

Day 2:

  It was hard to believe I’ve been in the villa for a month now. I lied on my bed the morning of day 2 wondering what my family was doing at this moment. Were they happy that I was still here?   I glance over at the camera in the corner of my room, “Mom. Dad. Hwain. Am I making you happy?”   I scoff sitting up abruptly. “It’s so weird talking to no one.”   I sigh to myself. Doyoung and I had spoken last night about our low placement in the competition last week and determined in future competitions we’d have to try a lot harder.   Following that we learned more about each other and planned a movie night in his room for tonight.   I step out of my room for the first time day 2 around 1 o’clock after being pestered by production endlessly. They wanted me up and out talking to people, I mean this was a television show afterall. Sooyoung finds me almost immediately and she seems down which was odd since it was only day 2.   “Are you okay?” I ask her resting a hand on her shoulder.   “It’s me this week.” She hums eyes darting away from me.   My hand drops from her shoulder, confusion crossing my features, “You don’t know that for sure?”   “Everyone’s already paired up.” She her lip into before letting it out. “I think the competition scared everyone. I’m not kidding when I say there’s no one that isn’t but me.”   “I-I’m sorry.” I murmur, my eyes dropping. I feel terrible.   She softly hums, “It’s not your fault.” Her hand rests on my shoulder. “I hope you win, Inhwa. You deserve to after what’s happened to you.”   My eyes raise to hers. “Everyone here deserves to win.”   She shakes her head chuckling. “Not everyone is as nice as they seem. You are genuine and I hope you and Doyoung make it to the end together. I’ll be supporting you from the other house.”   -   I flop down on Doyoung’s bed beside him and he immediately notices my sad expression. “What happened?”   “Sooyoung.” I hum into his pillow. “Apparently everyone’s already coupled up so it’s guaranteed she’s going. I feel bad.”   I feel his hand rest on my back rubbing up and down it soothingly before moving to rest on my head, his thumb rubbing circles into it. “I feel bad too.”   I lift my head to glance at him, tearing up slightly. I was going to start my period next week so I was a bit more emotional than usual. He sends me a small pout noticing the tears in my eyes.   “Come here.” He tugs me forward into his chest holding me against him. His hand running up and down my back again.   My arms wrap around him slowly. He was warm and everything I had imagined it to feel like being in his arms. A fluttering feeling forms in my stomach slowly replacing the sadness. That feeling remains there for the entirety of our movie night as his arm stays around my shoulder.

Viewers Comments

  loveloveisland11: Not Doyoung and Inhwa serving us a K-Drama slow burn romance! dohwacouple: I love them so much!!!   doiehwaie: Me the entire time Doyoung and Inhwa cuddled during movie night: “Now Kiss!” hansooyoungiloveyou: We have Han Sooyoung to thank for this opportunity to see DoHwa hug!   mitaeshinlee: Holy ! Doyoung and Inhwa overtook Taeyong and Mirae for favorite couple this week!!!! dohwacouple: Omg this is amazing! luluju: Lol a friendship couple has never been 1st place on the couple poll in the history of love island! The power this couple holds! doiehwaie: I mean can we really consider them friends? They have a crush on one another they just haven’t admitted it to anyone yet!

Production: "In a sad turn of events Sooyoung gets sent home this week. But surprinsgly that wasn't the most emotional or shocking thing this week. We had a first ever happen this week, resident "friendship" couple Doyoung and Inhwa surpassed Taeyong and Mirae on the couples chart this week. The two have slowly become a power couple since week one and fans are beginning to wonder if the couple are starting to gain feelings! This weak was on the calmer side so perhaps was this a calm before a storm?"

[Couples + Eliminated: Week 5]

Lee Taeyong Shin Mirae Kim Doyoung Lee Inhwa Johnny Seo Kim Moonhee Moon Taeil Ahn Yein Nakamoto Yuta Hwang Chaesol Mark Lee Park Minjung Dong Sicheng Lee Eunah Jung Jaehyun Kim Yeori Kim Jungwoo Kang Hana Lucas Wong Ahn Soojin - Han Sooyoung

Week 6

 

The beginning of week 6 day1 started out calm, other than my raging hormones causing some minor backpain. But I felt stressed shortly into the day. Production announced rooms were changing. The girls got placed into one room and the boys into another, or that's how they made it seem anyway. There were not enough beds in each room to count for us all. I counted 12 beds and there were 20 of us. I made sure to get a bed to myself. Beside me Mirae and Taeyong shared a bed and on the other side Jaehyun and Yeori shared. Across from me Lucas had a bed to himself and on each side of him resided Mark and Minjung and Sicheng and Eunah.

In the other room Doyoung had a bed to himself and so did Soojin. Yuta and Chaesol shared and so did Jungwoo and Hana, Taeil and Yein, and Johnny and Moonhee.

The first few days I felt peaceful regardless of the room switchups. Doyoung and I confirmed with production we were coupling up again shortly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter