Weeks 13 & 14

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 13

Night 1:

 

Mirae asks to speak with me alone on night 1 of week 13 and for some reason I get anxiety ridden over it. Was she going to tell me that someone was going to steal a date from Doyoung? Was she breaking up with Taeyong? Why did she need to speak to me privately for? All sorts of scenarios roll through my mind as I sit in mine and Doyoung's bed by myself awaiting her arrival.

As she comes in she was laughing and seems happy, I felt a bit relieved but I couldn't help the pit forming in my stomach as she sits down. I think she notices how stiff I've become so she snorts under her breath, "Calm down, what I want to talk about is not something to stress over."

I felt slightly more relieved at her words. "Then...?"

She smiles and it almost turns into a smirk. "I know you and Doyoung are more than friends."

My eyes widen slightly, "Huh? But we're not..."

"Inhwa, we heard you two making out." She laughs shaking her head. "More than once."

My cheeks are inflamed, "We?"

She laughs some more shoving my shoulder a bit. "Me and Taeyong." She leans back on my bed shrugging a bit. "Taeyong's actually seen you both making out too."

How did this happen? I mean I knew we were careless but they knew and Taeyong saw us?

"So," She leans forward keeping her voice low. "When did it happen? Tell me the details! Was it after you moved in here?"

I sheepishly scratch at my neck, "We first acted upon our feelings for one another when we were in the private room."

Her eyes widen and a low gasp leaves her lips, "During week 8? Wow, so you've been together for over a month now!"

Now that you mention it we have been. That's crazy, it felt longer but at the same time shorter than that. I spent most of my time next to Doyoung so it felt like we had been together for way longer than a month.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I mumble out embarrassed now that I had hid it from her.

She shakes her head, "You don't have to be sorry, I honestly think it's kind of cute that you two hid it. Seems like you've both enjoyed yourselves."

I shrug still embarrased. "Yeah..." I trail off.

She laughs, "No need to be embarrassed!"

The door opens and Doyoung himself steps into the room, his eyes filled with worry as they meet mine. He shuts the door behind him, "I-uh heard from Taeyong." He directs towards Mirae.

Mirae hums standing up, "Ah, goodie." She slaps her hands together. "I'll leave you two be to talk, I'll ward off people who try to come in so make it quick!"

Once we're alone Doyoung quickly sits before me. "Are you okay?"

I nod laughing slightly. "I guess we were being careless lately. So...at least it's just Mirae and Taeyong."

He nods pressing his lips to mine in a short peck before patting my head. "Very true."

He turns but pauses. "Taeyong told me something else tool." He eyes me out of the corner of his eyes. "Apparently he thinks Mirae will leave him this week."

My hand rests on his shoulder. "What? But why?"

He shrugs, "I guess she's been awkward around him for weeks and he feels the distant the most today. He thinks by her wanting to tell us that they knew that that also means she's going to leave him."

But that made no sense. Taeyong and Mirae were so lovey dovey week 1 and I swallow thickly, actually when was the last time I seen them act like they did during week 1? It felt like maybe week 5 but I could be wrong. If they break up then Doyoung and I would remain the only week 1 couple left in the villa.

 

Day 3:

 

Chaesol sits down beside me seeming pressed and I send her a confused look. "Yuta left me for Mirae."

My eyes widen. "What?"

She hums with a nod, surprisingly she doesn't seem upset by this news.

"Why don't you seem upset?" I ask her.

She laughs, "You didn't think Doyoung and you were the only friendship couple, did you?" She nudges me playfully. "Yuta's had a crush on Mirae since week 2. I only agreed to coupling up with him in week 3 because she was taken and well I...I was too lazy to go out and find somebody else."

"What are you going to do now?" I nod. That made me feel slightly better but I wondered how Taeyong felt right now.

"Well Taeyong is free this week so I'll probably talk him into coupling up with me for a bit." She shrugs and I felt slightly relieved that Taeyong wouldn't be leaving this week. But then again this week the audience votes so anyone could go. Which didn't make me feel any better. I liked to think the audience liked me and Doyoung together but for all I knew they hated us.

Viewers Comments

luluju: Oh my god. This is the worst! Taeyong and Mirae split?!?

mirae&tae4ever: I am heartbroken. My ULT couple broke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter