Week 16

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 16

Day 1:

 

On day 1 production has us out in the yard for another challenge, this time competing with our partners from last week. I spoke with Taeyong last night and he had called there being another challenge like this having seen previous seasons. So, we planned on winning this one. We even got Chaesol to agree to help us win from her end as well. Whether that being her throwing the competition or helping us in some other way.

The prize for this challenge was the choice of a private room again but this time a second private room came along with it. Plus production announced no one would leave the villa this week.

This competition was very strength based. Your partner and you had to run back and forth filling up a bowl until it overflowed. At first it was easy because I wasn't out of breath but the longer we went the harder it got. When Taeyong goes for his turn I take this time to survey how everyone else is doing. Yuta and Mirae seemed to be just messing around, they barely had any liquid in their bowl. Johnny and Eunah were trying but Eunah wasn't very athletic. I look over in Doyoung and Chaesol's direction last. They were neck in neck with us and that was with Chaesol purposely doing terrible at this competition.

Taeyong and I needed to speed things up if we were going to win. Somehow by some miracle we pull it off.

"Congratulations Taeyong and Inhwa you have won this challenge!" Production announces as the water finally overflows. I turn moving to rush towards Taeyong. We quickly high five and do a little funky dance party to congratulate ourselves. "I'll give you five minutes to decide on who gets the second private room."

I can feel Doyoung's eyes on me from across the yard but I pull Taeyong aside to talk with him about it. "So, you and Chaesol in one and me and Doyoung in the other?" I question him to which he nods.

"I'll let you do the talking, I'm a bit shy about saying I want to room with Chaesol." He admits a blush forming on his cheeks. I giggle, "Alright."

We return to the yard and the production member turns their attention to us. "Have you decided?"

"Yes." Taeyong announces. "Since Inhwa fought really hard for this, I'm letting her choose." I snort to myself, he didn't want to take credit for asking for Chaesol to be in a bed with him.

"Inhwa?" Production urges me to speak.

"Yes." I nod. "In the first room, I'll be placing Taeyong," I pause for dramatic effect. My eyes raise to the production member and out of the corner of my eye I notice Doyoung nervously gripping his hands together. "And Chaesol."

Chaesol seems somewhat surprised at my statement but nonetheless seems excited for a private room.   “And the other room?” Production asks.   I clear my throat, “I will place myself and Doyoung in it.” Doyoung's eyes widen at my words, his posture straightening up at them.   “Alright head in to pack up and be ready to move in in 10 minutes.” Production announces.  

Viewers Comments

dohwacouple: She picked Doyoung! Omg they are gonna finally get back together! doiehwaie: I am so ready for this! MinMin: Taeyong being all cute and shy about wanting to room with Chaesol is the cutest! dohwadohwadohwa: The babies are back together!

Night 1:

Doyoung enters the private room before I do. I find him waiting there when I arrive and my stomach swirls as he stands up quickly upon my entry. I drop my bag rushing forward and he just opens his arms to let me into them. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter