Opening Message + Meet The Islanders

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello and welcome to Love Island, the show where love is formed! This season we have 12 men and 13 women joining us that are each hoping to make it to the end to find the ONE or to get a boat load of money. Our couples will have to make it 20 weeks and win the hearts of the viewers in order to do so. This is our 13th season this year and the Islanders are excited to get to know one another. Who do you think will make it to the end and become the world's most loved couple?

 

Meet the Islanders below:

 

Moon Taeil

Age: 27

Taeil is our oldest Islander this summer and is ready to find love!

 

Ahn Soojin

Age: 27

Born into the world two months after Taeil, Soojin is our oldest female Islander, she is a business woman and has stated she wouldn't hesitate to couple up for the money.

 

Johnny Seo

Age: 26

Johnny is one of our foreign Islanders whom was born in America. He is also a YouTuber, his channel name being JCC.

 

Lee Taeyong

Age: 26

Taeyong is a gamer and is hoping to find someone who loves gaming as much as he does while on the Island.

 

Lee Eunah

Age: 26

Eunah is very out-going and is an athlete, she is hoping to find someone that stays fit with her.

 

Nakamoto Yuta

Age: 25

Another of our foreigners this season, Yuta is from Japan and loves watching anime.

 

Lee Inhwa

Age: 25

Inhwa just recently got out of a long-term relationship and despite not seeming interested in the show is here anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter