Week 20

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 20

Day 2:   Mirae and Yuta spent a lot of time outside today whilst Taeyong went into his confessional time. It was obvious to everyone he’d be sent home this week but then again the game ended this week anyway. But production wanted his opinion regardless.   Doyoung and I lied in bed facing one another. His hand runs through my hair before resting on my cheek. “You’re so pretty.”   I blush at his words, “Stop!” I whine out. “You’re embarrassing me.”   He coos, “What’s to be embarrassed about?” His thumb rubs lightly across my cheek.   I shrug, my eyes focusing on his. “Your eyes are so pretty.” I compliment him back. “And your lips and neck and collarbones and well everything about you.”   He chuckles leaning forward covering my mic with one of his hands and his mic with the other. “We for sure made one hell of a baby together.”   I blush once more, “Yah! Watch what you say!”   “They couldn’t hear me!” He harps back at me and I shove at his chest knowingly.   He snorts, “If you don’t want me talking about it then shut me up.” He smirks towards me.   I roll my eyes at his words but lean into him pressing my lips into his to not just shut up him but love up on him. I still hadn’t told him I loved him yet. I was scared too.   Maybe once we were out of the villa I would be brave enough to tell him.   As we are lazily kissing my stomach starts to churn and I quickly shove a hand against Doyoung’s chest to push away from him my hand flying to my mouth. Doyoung’s quick to sit up glancing at the camera probably to give some sort of signal to production.   I don’t stay to find out as I’m sent rushing to the bathroom. I barely make it to a stall before emptying my stomach’s contents into the toilet bowl. Doyoung’s behind me grabbing my hair to keep it out of the way before bending down to rub at my back.   Tears stream down my face at how awful I felt and how sudden it came on. I was hoping, no praying, that this part of it didn’t last long.  

Viewers Comments

dohwacouple: DoHwa lazily making out made me all giddy until Inhwa shoved Doyoung away. Then feeds cut. dohwadohwadohwa: Wtf happened there? doiehwaie: Maybe he bit her lip or tongue or something?   dohwadohwadohwa: OMG what is production hiding from us between them? I’m debating on giving them my vote now… MinMin: They have my vote either way.   mirae&tae4ever: I’m so sad Taeyong left this week! He deserved better! mitaeshinlee: Him and Chaesol will link up don’t worry.

Day 7:

  “Hello everyone and welcome to the finale of Love Island. As you all know we are down to our final two couples. How about we bring them out for the audience to see?”   I glance from the stage and back to Doyoung who was glancing over his appearance in the mirror behind him. His eyes catch on mine, “Do I look okay?”   I chuckle, “Yes, handsome as always.” I mumble to which he plants a kiss on my lips.   “Doyoung!” I whine. “You’ll mess up my makeup!”   His hands rest on my face. “You look fine. A little kiss won’t hurt anything.”   “Would Doyoung and Inhwa please join us on stage?” Doyoung smiles before grabbing my hand leading us out to the main stage.   My eyes widen upon hearing the cheers for us. I was shocked. I knew this was a television show but for me to have fans felt weird. I didn’t feel special.   Doyoung tugs us over to two empty chairs beside Mirae and Yuta and we sit down. My eyes scanning across the audience. My heart clenches upon seeing my family in the front row. My mother sends me an air kiss and my sister waves from her seat.   “So to our two remaining couples, the audience have already placed their votes and we do have a winner but let’s answer some questions first.”   “This one is for Mirae.” The host smiles towards her. “When did you realize you liked Yuta?”   She smiles glancing at him. “Awhile before we paired up actually. We actually talked one day for probably 4 hours straight and it was never boring and I don’t know it just felt right with him.”   The host nods, “This one is for Doyoung. When you first approached Inhwa to couple up was there a reason you chose her of all people?”   Doyoung clears his throat. “I felt like we were similar people. We both didn’t necessarily come here for love due to past situations so I felt closest to her.” He scratches at his neck. “She’s also really pretty so I’m sure that had some pull too.”   The host chuckles. “Next one is for Yuta. You and Chaesol coupled up for friendship. Do you see that friendship continuing outside the house?”   “Of course. I may not feel the same way for her as I do Mirae but Chaesol is truly the definition of the best friend everyone needs.” Yuta nods enthusiastically.   The host nods and smiles warmly. “Inhwa, you started this show off on not wanting to stay. Are you glad you agreed to couple up with Doyoung?”   I nod, “Yes, of course.” I rest my hand on Doyoung’s thigh. “Especially since we’ve become so close now.”

The host smiles before turning his eyes to the audience, "I think by now you've all noticed the gap in the feeds the last few weeks." He addresses the audience and my heart begins pounding in my ears as I glance towards Doyoung. He swallows and I watch his adam's apple bob up and down trying to find comfort in it. "Now that the voting process has been completed I think we can address it now." His eyes trail over to both Doyoung and I.

Viewers Comments

dohwadohwadohwa: FINALLY WE GET TO KNOW!

dohwacouple: Please tell me my favs didn't break up and I voted for them to win for nothing!

MinMin: The anticipation is killing me!

"Inhwa. Doyoung. Do one of you want to comment on that?" The host asks to which Doyoung glances at me.

"I will." Doyoung says firmly taking my hand into his. My eyes run over my parents faces and my mom wore a smile so I slowly allow for myself to relax a bit. "Inhwa and I are expecting a child together."

There's a series of gasps throughout the audience and I suddenly felt shy all over again. Like the time spent with Doyoung in the private room was something scandalous.

Viewers Comments

dohwacouple: OH MY GOD! Baby DoHwa is official!

dohwadohwadohwa: OMG when I said have babies with Doyoung, Inhwa, I didn't mean righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter